Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Panu ba maresolve pag me IRQ conflict?

What OS are you using? (I guess it's a Win9X/ME... :unsure: ) If it is a Win9X/ME machine, please go inside your BIOS and turn on Plug and Play detection on the BIOS. Afterwhich, you could go to the device manager and uncheck the configure device automatically on the offending device. Unfortunately, this oftentimes makes Windows unstable, in my experience. Another option would be to remove the device and reboot so that Windows will, HOPEFULLY, redetect the device, reinstall the driver, and assign a different IRQ number for it. :headsetsmiley: As a follow-up question, what devices are conflicting in your machine? :unsure:

Panu ba maresolve pag me IRQ conflict?

Anong version ba Windows mo, also try to list the specs of your computer hardware. IRQ conflicts is so prevalent if you have ISA devices (yung expansion slots are longer black in color). Components nowadays are all PCI and the BIOS automatically manages sharing of resources like IRQ. Unless you set your BIOS manually and assign a specific IRQ number (usually 0-15) to a specific PCI slot or one of the built-in components of your motherboard.

If you have an old hardware with ISA slots, the best thing to do is find out the conflictingf devices from the "device manager" setting sa control panel then manuly change the IRQ number of the device in conflict.

If you have a newer hardware( all PCI components) make sure the BIOS is set to automatically asign IRQs. You may also try to manually change the IRQ number from the device manager as described above.

Hope this helps.

A lot of people now are working in call centers and I believe that most of them have experienced some irregularities being practiced by some companies, which violates our Labor provisions.

I have some issues that I just want clarified.

On leaves. In this company I'm working on, 15 working days is equal to 3 hours of leave only. As far as I know, an employee is entitled to have at least 12 days of leave in one year. Doesn't this violate anything?

On overtime. Most call centers impose mandatory OTs. Is there a provision regarding mandatory OTs? I know that it's OK for the employer to ask their employees to go on OT but its somewhat being abused by some companies. To my knowledge again, mandatory OT is called for if the company is on the verge of loss or breaking up. To save it, employers then ask their workers to go on mandatory OT, now that's reasonable. But what if they would ask it just because they want to meet some metrics? Team metrics for the matter. Is it some sort of a violation?

Sanitary concerns. Is there a labor provision regarding this issue? Like agents sharing headsets. Its pretty much obvious so no need to elaborate further on this.

Its a good thing that call centers are here, I'm not against them but there are certain laws that should be followed and we all want to be treated fairly by these companies.

Thanks

ok lang revival pero sana yun mga songs from 40's to 60's ang kantahin nila ala westlife! hehehe

kung si michael buble ang kakanta ok lang.

pero sa mga locals natin, i hate them singing revivals. pati nga sa mga concerts nila hindi naman kanta nila ang kinakanta nila.

pero sino naman ba ma-inspire to write original OPMs kung nagkalat naman sa kalye mga pirata. syempre di ka gaganahan to write kasi alam mo kahit mag-hit yun ginawa mo, hindi ka pa rin kikita dahil sa mga pirata! hehehe

patayin ang mga magnanakaw! ipakain na lang kaya sila ng buhay sa buwaya ng madala! hehehe

Guest batabatuta
ok lang revival pero sana yun mga songs from 40's to 60's ang kantahin nila ala westlife! hehehe

kung si michael buble ang kakanta ok lang.

pero sa mga locals natin, i hate them singing revivals. pati nga sa mga concerts nila hindi naman kanta nila ang kinakanta nila.

pero sino naman ba ma-inspire to write original OPMs kung nagkalat naman sa kalye mga pirata. syempre di ka gaganahan to write kasi alam mo kahit mag-hit yun ginawa mo, hindi ka pa rin kikita dahil sa mga pirata! hehehe

patayin ang mga magnanakaw! ipakain na lang kaya sila ng buhay sa buwaya ng madala! hehehe

Tama yung sinabi mo.....pero they should not forget the reason why they write songs in the first place........which is they write songs for the love of it.....ang piracy di na natin maalis yan...with the technology these days......impossible talaga......the foreign artists are far more vulnerable to this...but it did not stop them from writing good songs.

Edited by batabatuta

i am having problems with my pc. my os is win xp an i am using mozcom netrocket as my isp. whenever i log in to my company's website, a "RUN TIME ERROR" occurs and there is a question "DO YOU WISH TO DE-BUG".? what do i do with this kind of problem? the thing is, i could not do my work because of this problem. i do my work at home and bacause of this, lumalabas pa ako ng bahay para mag internet. any computer wiz here?

Hey guys i need help. I have this crazy stalker who's been bugging me and my girl thru email. It seems that this bitch knows a lot about my daily activities. I'm not sure if its just me, but most of the info that she has could be found on my harddrive. I maybe just paranoid but is there a way for someone to hack thru the net into my pc and perhaps gather information from there? Could spyware programs do this? If so, would antispyware do the trick?

Also, this bitch has been contacting my girl thru email. Would you guys be able to help me as to how to track down at least the location (region) from where her email is being sent? All I have right now is her Email address. Please help :( This evil is trying to ruin my life... any help would be appreciated :( :( :(

hello people...

anyone who has a sample copy or wordings of "extra judicial settlement with sale" document?

this is re my prev question on selling an inherited lot from my father, to do this i have to get the approval of my four other siblings, and a real estate broker told me to execute this.

thanks in advance!

i am having problems with my pc. my os is win xp an i am using mozcom netrocket as my isp. whenever i log in to my company's website, a "RUN TIME ERROR" occurs and there is a question "DO YOU WISH TO DE-BUG".? what do i do with this kind of problem? the thing is, i could not do my work because of this problem. i do my work at home and bacause of this, lumalabas pa ako ng bahay para mag internet. any computer wiz here?

Although I'm not a computer whiz, :P I'll try to help... firstly, is IE the one displaying the error? If it is...use another browser... :P if it's an application you use, try uninstalling the application and reinstalling it. THAT usually solves MOST of the problems of an app...personally, I'll reformat the computer, install XP SP2, install my NOD32 Antivirus, Agnitum Antispyware and anything else that happens to be needed and that does the trick...but of course not every user can do that every time he/she sees something bad...just try what I mentioned above and post here if there are any more problems...

Hey guys i need help.  I have this crazy stalker who's been bugging me and my girl thru email.  It seems that this bitch knows a lot about my daily activities.  I'm not sure if its just me, but most of the info that she has could be found on my harddrive.  I maybe just paranoid but is there a way for someone to hack thru the net into my pc and perhaps gather information from there?  Could spyware programs do this?  If so, would antispyware do the trick?

Also, this bitch has been contacting my girl thru email.  Would you guys be able to help me as to how to track down at least the location (region) from where her email is being sent? All I have right now is her Email address.  Please help :(  This evil is trying to ruin my life... any help would be appreciated :(  :(  :(

I already answered your private message but I didn't know the extent by which she may have broken into your system. Regarding your first question, yes there are ways by which an attacker can get into your pc and steal your data :hypocritesmiley: ...secondly, yes spyware programs can do that but they are mainly from companies just trying to take your personal information and NOT your day-to-day activities :boo: , third, if it is spyware, (damn! that's one nasty one! :P ) it MAY be removed by antispyware utilities...

On a personal note, one, I don't think it's spyware a trojan maybe...two, I believe you have either no firewall, have an outdated firewall, or just blindly pressed the Allow option whenever you see your firewall trying to notify you of something and three, if it is a trojan, you may have no antivirus protection, have an outdated virus protection or it's just that your antivirus has already been compromised (or maybe, your antivirus IS the hacker...nah WAY TOO PARANOID of me... :P )...please read my PM regarding other points I wish you to focus your attention on...thank you and have a good day... :headsetsmiley:

either change your browser, as was suggested earlier, or update your current browser (i assume you use internet explorer) to the latest version. if you have no problems surfing other sites, the problem may be with your company's website, so try asking the web admin of your company, but you probably did that already...

i have a harddisk problem... this morning i tried to scan this PC using mcafee... it just hanged and when i restart the PC i cant run the windows. the PC detected the harddisk but i cant see it in windows.. parang di makita yung drive... i think its a VIRUS anyone encountered similar problem?

Is that a Windows 9x/ME machine? That happened to me once...I didn't bother to troubleshoot it though since I was a "see a problem just format" type of guy when I last saw that. :P Anyway, were you connected to the internet when you were scanning the PC or not? If not, it may just be a mcafee (or even **gasp** WINDOWS!!! :boo: ) related bug/glitch! :P Try booting into safe mode and redetecting all the PNP devices...that should at least give you an idea if it's still salvage-able or not...

P.S. hmmm...come to think of it, I should post a thread about my latest learning project: a bootable Windows XP/2003 CD!!! :boo: That way, you could troubleshoot these stupid problems (M$'s fault) and determine FOR SURE if it was a virus or just to BACK-UP your data before you reformat!!! :goatee:

Is that a Windows 9x/ME machine? That happened to me once...I didn't bother to troubleshoot it though since I was a "see a problem just format" type of guy when I last saw that.  :P  Anyway, were you connected to the internet when you were scanning the PC or not? If not, it may just be a mcafee (or even **gasp** WINDOWS!!! :boo: ) related bug/glitch!  :P  Try booting into safe mode and redetecting all the PNP devices...that should at least give you an idea if it's still salvage-able or not...

P.S. hmmm...come to think of it, I should post a thread about my latest learning project: a bootable Windows XP/2003 CD!!! :boo: That way, you could troubleshoot these stupid problems (M$'s fault) and determine FOR SURE if it was a virus or just to BACK-UP your data before you reformat!!!  :goatee:

i'm using win98se. problem is i can't backup d data... cause i cant see the harddisk in d PC. i tried to slave it in my PC but its d same result i cant see ung harddisk... i cant run in safemode... missing operation system... hehehe pano kaya yun?

i'm using win98se. problem is i can't backup d data... cause i cant see the harddisk in d PC. i tried to slave it in my PC but its d same result i cant see ung harddisk... i cant run in safemode... missing operation system... hehehe pano kaya yun?

Sabi ko na Win98 eh! (Teka :blink: , universal language translator on! :angry: ) I do hope that virus, if ever it is a virus, hasn't deleted your entire hard drive yet...the only thing you can do for a Win9x machine in that situation is to boot using a bootable floppy and try to see if your hard drive/s isn't empty already... :huh: hopefully, you can still re-install your OS without deleting your other files IF the "virus" (we'll call it a virus for now :P ) hasn't deleted anything...

Sabi ko na Win98 eh! (Teka :blink: , universal language translator on! :angry: ) I do hope that virus, if ever it is a virus, hasn't deleted your entire hard drive yet...the only thing you can do for a Win9x machine in that situation is to boot using a bootable floppy and try to see if your hard drive/s isn't empty already... :huh: hopefully, you can still re-install your OS without deleting your other files IF the "virus" (we'll call it a virus for now :P ) hasn't deleted anything...

thats my problem.... i do boot using a bootable disk.. pero di nakita yung Harddisk.... di ko din ma scan kasi di makita pag naka slave or primary master... :( pano kaya yun?

Almost on the same note... My hardisk has beem formatted using NTFS now I reverted it back to FAT32, yesterday for some reason I had to reformat it again (FAT32) but formatting won't continue after 72%. Do I call PC express for a new hardisk now or is there a light at the end of the tunnel :P ?

Almost on the same note... My hardisk has beem formatted using NTFS now I reverted it back to FAT32, yesterday for some reason I had to reformat it again (FAT32) but formatting won't continue after 72%.  Do I call PC express for a new hardisk now or is there a light at the end of the tunnel  :P ?

try "fdisk" then configure your partition.... and reboot then format again...