• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

a lawyer friend of mine told me...u count this way...

child to parents (first degree)- child to parents to grandfather (second degree)- child to parents to grandfather to uncle/aunt (third degree), child to parents to grandfather to uncle/aunts to cousins (fourth degree)

consanguinity - affiliation by blood....

I need some advice here. here's the problem. i got married 1991 in a simple ceremony in my ex-wife's house and the very next day i left abroad to work. when i came back two years later we never had the chance to consummate the marriage coz we decided to partways. question is do i have to file for nullity or annulment?

Pls. help me out of this.

I need some advice here. here's the problem.  i got married 1991 in a simple ceremony in my ex-wife's house and the very next day i left abroad to work. when i came back two years later we never had the chance to consummate the marriage coz we decided to partways. question is do i have to file for nullity or annulment?

have a clinical psychologist examine you and your spouse...either of you may be psychological incapacitated to fulfill your marital obligations. Art. 36 of the Family Code says its a ground to declare your marriage null and void.

I need some advice here. here's the problem.  i got married 1991 in a simple ceremony in my ex-wife's house and the very next day i left abroad to work. when i came back two years later we never had the chance to consummate the marriage coz we decided to partways. question is do i have to file for nullity or annulment?

Yes, you do. As long as you guys got married, no matter how simple the marriage, and even if you guys never had sexual intercourse, you have to get a declaration of nullity for that marriage in order to get married again. The fact that you have grounds for the declaration of nullity of your marriage does not make the same work automatically in your favor, a court of law should still declare the marriage dissolved.

Guest event_horizon

not sure if this is the righ tplace to post this.. but i have heard about a bill that is being passed regarding poeple taking up nursing and being required to work at least 3 years in the philippines before being allowed to wrok abroad...

can anyone shed more light on this?? of course, only if possible...

not sure if this is the righ tplace to post this.. but i have heard about a bill that is being passed regarding poeple taking up nursing and being required to work at least 3 years in the philippines before being allowed to wrok abroad...

can anyone shed more light on this?? of course,  only if possible...

do you see anybody protesting in the streets?...nurses or owners of nursing schools? chances are wala pa...takot mawalan ng boto at pondo ang ating mga tongressista at sinators.

Yes, you do. As long as you guys got married, no matter how simple the marriage, and even if you guys never had sexual intercourse, you have to get a declaration of nullity for that marriage in order to get married again.  The fact that you have grounds for the declaration of nullity of your marriage does not make the same work automatically in your favor, a court of law should still declare the marriage dissolved.

So what should i do now bro? what steps should i take first? and how much do you think it will cost me and how long it will take?

thanks!

So what should i do now bro? what steps should i take first? and how much do you think it will cost me and how long it will take?

thanks!

1. go consult a lawyer

2. go consult a clinical psychologist (normally its the lawyer who refers the shrink)

cost? it really depends.

lawyer's fees for this kind of cases usually ranges from 100-500 thousand pesos (excluding appearance fees for each hearing and other out of the pocket costs which lawyers charge). The clinical psychologist also charges for his services usually package deal - ranges from 50 to 200K. (Beware though these fees may no longer be accurate).

case for declaration of nullity of marriage takes time....sometimes up to 3 years.

most importantly, there is no guarantee that your marriage will be declared null and void...

as for the lawyer's fees, it largely depends on your location. in some cities and provinces it can still go way below P100k (there are still some rep*table lawyers who reasonably charge within the vicinity of P30-50k for a case of declaration of nullity. again, depending on your locale, some clinical psychologist can charge P10-25k and still get the job done.

Sir Attorney:

My wife has a problem with her birth certificate, instead of female being indicated in the gender it was the other way around, could you please tell me sir, if how this be corrected, how the process & procedures will go about including the expenses, we're just quite unfortunate in terms of financial, it will be use for abroad purposes, thank you sa thread na to,

:hypocritesmiley: