Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

:unsure: can i ask a question? am new here, so any legal expert mayanswer. i recently watched a "sexcapade" of a couple who recorded (with a hand-held video) their most intimate activity. and maybe, accidentally, the recorded activity got into the wrong hands. It was entitled "sikreto sa makati". is this for real? :blush: :mtc:

may problem ako sa pc ko.... binura ko yung norton 2004 ko then install ko ulit kaya lang ayaw na nya.... ang laging sabi sakin.... an installation for norton anti virus 2004 professionall is currently suspended.... tapos puro installation failed..... B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) sana matulungan nyo naman ako kc wlang anti irus ngayon pc ko.... B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

may problem ako sa pc ko.... binura ko yung norton 2004 ko then install ko ulit kaya lang ayaw na nya.... ang laging sabi sakin.... an installation for norton anti virus 2004 professionall is currently suspended.... tapos puro installation failed..... B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) sana matulungan nyo naman ako kc wlang anti irus ngayon pc ko.... B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Try to check the add/remove programs in the control panel, baka nandiyan pa siya kasi. If it is still there, doon mo gawin yung pa-uinstall sa kanya by clicking the add remove button.

Hope this helps :)

pre go FSB overclocking. increment ur FSB (166MHz yata ang default ng P4 2.4GHz C) from 166MHz to 170MHz.boot to windows,test some apps.kung ok,congrats.pero siyempre mbaba ang 170MHz :evil: reboot ur pc increment FSB to 173MHz,boot to windows,test some apps.kung ok,congrats.subalit gusto mo pang itaas ang 173MHz FSB :evil:.reboot ur pc increment FSB to 176MHz,boot to windows,test some apps.kung ok,congrats.continue incrementing ur FSB hangang mgblue screen or umusok ang P4 mo! which ever comes first :). for starters hangang 176MHz k lang muna,pgmedyo meron k nang pera pangbili ng bagong P4 then try incrementing FSB again. ;)

note:

use a good heatsink for ur P4.im not familiar with P4 heatsinks kaya try jupiters suggestion.

sago bro, the C chips are already 800 MHZ FSB (200MHZ quad pumped) although the Core Center of MSI lets me pump this up a bit, one MHZ at a time. running it at 202 right now, tomorrow 203, so on and so forth! :lol: although it's performing well already, just wanted to know if I could squeeze any more juice out of it. B)

bro, kung first time mo itong mag-aral ng macromedia flash, then malaki pakinabang nung mga nabibiling cd na may flash tutorials dahil may on-screen demos ng mga common tasks. meron pang nagsasalitang instructor, kaya para ka ring nasa classroom.

pero kung may experience ka na sa previous versions ng flash, gamitin mo na lang yung Help option sa main menu. may animated tutorial dun, at maganda ang pagkaka-organize. tapos very extensive pa ang coverage ng main help screens, basta pag-tiyagaan mo lang basahin.

on a side note: either way, you have to be the type of person who appreciates the self-learning process in order to appreciate this kind of learning. may friend kasi ako, pina-hiram ko ng koleksyon ko ng flash training cds dahil gustong-gusto raw nyang matuto. pero after several months, wala pa ring natutunan. nawalan raw sya ng gana dahil sobrang boring daw nung cds. of course, i didn't share that opinion with him coz i had come a long way already with flash because of those cds *and* the positive attitude on self-learning.

don't bother with that Norton anymore, the only solution to that is a clean install of your OS. I recently fixed a PC "protected" Norton2004 with updated virusdefs. It says there are no viruses. Its unbelievably slow so I installed a FREE version of AVG anti Virus which I had downloaded from www.grisoft.com out of curiosity.

after the restart, the AVG already detected 33 DEADLY viruses, removed all infected files. The PC ran faster and smoother. Now they dont have any more problems and Norton is also gone from their system.

Change my question na lang. may pakinabang ba yung mga macromedia flash tutorial na ibinebenta?

Well kung may macromedia flash ka na na installed sa pc mo, you're better off with the built - in lessons of macromedia flash found in its Help menu. Pero kung gusto mo talaga na matututo nang maigi ng flash, mas maganda kung sa mga books ka na lang mag-refer. Tutorials just provides you a means of how to use flash properly but not on design concepts and the important concepts and techniques.

Hope this helps :)

to the honorable lawyers of MTC Law Office:

i need someone who can execute a letter asking for child support. i believe that this isnt just about writing the letter per se, but pursuing action as well when the addressee does not acknowledge the request. but i also believe that such action entails a lot of funds, and unfortunately, that is one thing i have dont much of.

your replies will be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

next question ko pare.. nag download ako nang vid clip na mva... den try ko play eh puro sounds lang.. sabi pag play ko daw automatic na mag download yun para sa file na yun ayaw pa rin... paano ba gagawin B) B) B) B) B) B) B) ano ba best solution para mapanood ko B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

check mo kung ano yung true file type.

usually....yung player doesn't have the plugin to play the file properly.

try mo download divx. it usually fix the problem.

greetings po sa mga honorable MTC Lawyers! magtatanong po regarding sa mga nagbebenta ng mga rigths sa lupa. there is a association (veterans association) selling rights to anyone who wants to purchase rights to a certain piece of land. ang tanong ko po kung saan at paano ko po malalaman na di sila fake. what department of government na puedeng maverify yung legality nila. salamat po in advance to any legal info u can provide. merry xmas po sa inyong lahat!

greetings po sa mga honorable MTC Lawyers! magtatanong po regarding sa mga nagbebenta ng mga rigths sa lupa. there is a association (veterans association) selling rights to anyone who wants to purchase rights to a certain piece of land. ang tanong ko po kung saan at paano ko po malalaman na di sila fake. what department of government na puedeng maverify yung legality nila. salamat po in advance to any legal info u can provide. merry xmas po sa inyong lahat!

!!! DANGER

the association (whether properly registered or not) is usually composed of individual squatters of lands owned by the government or those of private persons and have at least made a resolve to purchase the same from its owner(s).

if successful, the same may be had by the ACTUAL OCCUPANTS (bonafide beneficiaries), usually for a long term purchase, through the help of the NHA or other attached agencies. now, these "actual occupants" can sometimes actually be professional squatters who occupy land with the intention of selling them as "rights" to avail of the purchase at a low price given the fact that the same is intended for the less fortunate urban settlers. this is especially so if these professional squatters have been known as such by the concerned government agencies and are thus disqualified to purchase the same on their own merit.

in sum, what you are practically buying is the likelihood that, perhaps, the lot may be sold to you. in other words, MALABO and may in some instances be illegal, kaya ingat lang amigo.

as for the registration, you can ask the association if they are so and ask for a copy of their registraton papers and then verify it with the SEC. notwithstanding the existence of a registration, the fact remains that what you are buying is a chance or an expectancy, which may or may not come

also, if you get to buy the supposed "right" make sure you qualify as a purchaser dahil kung hindi, even if it is actually sold to the bonafide beneficiaries by the lot owner, your money will surely go down the drain because the NHA will prevent you from doing so.

another way to go around the rules, is that if you will not qualify, a bonafide beneficiary will sell to you the "right" but you will be paying for said lot under their name. if fully paid, the title will be issued under the beneficiary's name. if done, the title cannot be transferred in your name immediately, since there is always a five (5) year prohibition annotated on the title against sale, encumbrance, etc. from the time the same was issued to him.

you might want to try a legitimate purchase instead.....

thanks chunky for the important info.

my relatives are very much interested in the sale of rights and they want me to investigate if this association is for real. i have check their association in SEC and yes they are registered.

now, i want to verify the legality of their "title" on the land they are selling. is it the NHA? or Bureau of Land?

another thing is they have a receipt can i verify their tin number in BIR?

thanks!!!

to the honorable lawyers of MTC Law Office:

i need someone who can execute a letter asking for child support. i believe that  this isnt just about writing the letter per se, but pursuing action as well when the addressee does not acknowledge the request. but i also believe that such action entails a lot of funds, and unfortunately, that is one thing i have dont much of.

your replies will be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

**********more than willing to help but it won't be easy without the details. don't worry bout the expenses, kung demand letter, no problemo!!!!!!

thanks chunky for the important info.

my relatives are very much interested in the sale of rights and they want me to investigate if this association is for real.  i have check their association in SEC and yes they are registered.

now, i want to verify the legality of their "title" on the land they are selling.  is it the NHA? or Bureau of Land?

another thing is they have a receipt can i verify their tin number in BIR?

thanks!!!

u can try the NHA and the Bureau of Lands. u can also verify with the Register of Deeds of the place where the property is located and also the LRA (Land Registration Authority)

and yes, u can verify their TIN with the BIR