• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Hi!

I have a 2 year old daughter and she's in the custody of her mother which is my ex-girlfriend a "high-end psp". I regularly visit her with sustento. My concern is that is there a possibility that i can get the custody of the child even she's just 2 years old now? My worry is i don't want my daughter to grow up with that kind of environment. What's your 2 cents? Thanks in advance

nope. since you call the mother your ex-girlfriend, that implies that you are not married to each other, which would make your daughter illegitimate.

under the law, custody of an illegitimate child is with the mother.

more, assuming you could ask for custody [which is a bit of a stretch, given that illegitimate children are mandated to stay with the mother] there has to be a compelling reason to deprive the mother of custody, being a PSP is not one of them if the child is of an age where she cannot yet comprehend the nature of her mother's occupation. At two years of age, the child will clearly have no comprehension yet of her mother's work. Furthermore, what proof can you present that she is a PSP, you would need definite proof of this [which, as stated earlier, would work only if the child is a lot older, not at the present].

Edited by rocco69
  • Like (+1) 1

Kung wala namang custody dispute sa inyong dalawa (walang kasuhan kung sino ang me karapatan sa bata), me karapatan ka bilang ama na ipasyal ang mga anak mo.

On the assumption na legitimate children mo ang mga bata (kasal kayo ng ex-wife mo, at nakalagay na kayo ang magulang ng bata sa birth certificate), maibibiyahe mo dapat ang mga ito. Magdala ng ebidensya na sila ay anak mo (basically, bring NSO-issued copies of their certificates of live birth [kung saan nakalagay na ikaw ang ama], as well as proof of your identity [iD etc, dala mo naman passport mo, proof din yun]

thanks for the reply sir!

actually there is..pero mas madalas naman nya iniiwan sa parents ko.

kukunin lang pag kukuha ng sustento. any advice how to end this misery.

youngest is turning 9 na so pwede na talaga papiliin.

kids have unpaid school fees kahit on time ang padala ko.

while she parties and attends all possible gathering..luluwas ng manila in the middle of the nite iiwanan mga bata magisa sa inuupahang bahay...

ano po advice nyo na pwede ko i-file?

thanks for the reply sir!

actually there is..pero mas madalas naman nya iniiwan sa parents ko.

kukunin lang pag kukuha ng sustento. any advice how to end this misery.

youngest is turning 9 na so pwede na talaga papiliin.

kids have unpaid school fees kahit on time ang padala ko.

while she parties and attends all possible gathering..luluwas ng manila in the middle of the nite iiwanan mga bata magisa sa inuupahang bahay...

ano po advice nyo na pwede ko i-file?

how did she become your ex-wife? nag-file ka na ba ng annulment, at na-grant na ito?

• 2 weeks later...

sumulat sa HR, kung saan sabihinmo na matagal ka na nang nagpapapirma, pero hindi nila mapirmahan, at sa parehong sulat, bigyan sila ng deadline para pirmahan ang clearance form mo, or to explain bakit hindi nila pinipirmahan. pag lumipas ang taning na binigay mo, magreklamo ka na sa NLRC

Q: Need ko ma sign ang clearance form para matapos na resignation process. Yung hr ngtatago, palaging wala sa opis, tapos hindi ng rereply. Ano magagawa ko? 2 months na ko nghihintay.

ticket? what kind of ticket? where? what are you supposed to do with the ticket?

Question:
Got issued a ticket for smoking. The cop got my middle name and home address wrong. Should I be concerned still?

No smoking violation ticket. Issued by the local police. I'm supposed to pay a fine according to my violation. Thing is, they got my middle name and home address wrong.

Should I be worried? About not getting an NBI clearance if I totally ignore it.

well, if you're only worried about NBI clearances, given the wrong middle name, I doubt that this would appear in your NBI record

• Like (+1) 1

Hello po ask ko lang po may effect ba sa kaso if sa pretrial nag ask ung judge kung present ung plaintiffs. Tapos instead of standing up, kumaway or i raised my hand lang? Di ba bastos ung ginawa ko to the judge? Or ok lang po nawala sa isip ko kasi. Just want to make a good impression sa judge.

depende sa judge. may judge na ayaw ng kakaway lang, kailangan tatayo. may iba naman OK lang.

Kung di ka naman pinagalitan, ayos lang yan.

Alalahanin mo rin, araw-araw naghe-hearing si Judge, sa dami di na niya maalala yan after a while kung ganyan ka-simple lang .

my son got employed in a company locally but with offices abroad..he was hired by the office in india or singapore..but his work is here,,his contract is 6 months..subject for a re contract..is it legal? and he is being ask to submit a resignation letter a month before his current contact expires...i feel that it circumvents the law...need some advice

my son got employed in a company locally but with offices abroad..he was hired by the office in india or singapore..but his work is here,,his contract is 6 months..subject for a re contract..is it legal? and he is being ask to submit a resignation letter a month before his current contact expires...i feel that it circumvents the law...need some advice

[On the assumption that he is an employee, not a corporate officer] Since he is working here, the relationship is governed by Philippine labor law. Plainly, the requirement that he submit a resignation letter directly violates Philippine law on security of tenure.

Edited by rocco69

Alamincnyo po muna tenor nung contract. He might be project based only or purely a contractor.

Hi guys, if ever ba pede ako makahingi ng request or complete list ng title owner sa LRA land registration authority? Kasi ang dameng land grabber sa area namin. Nakaka awa ung mga nabibiktima. If ever makahingi ako ng list tapos hindi nag match sa hawak nilang mga papel nung mga land grabber ipapa tulfo ko sana. Salamat po,

Nakakahingi naman ng copy (usually its on a blue colored form) may minimal fees. Though hinihingi nila purpose why you ask a copy. Usually the land has to pertain sa inyo or related sa case ninyo. Better give them a good reason, sabihin nyo siguro your doing due dilgence.

Ok thanks. Tinanong lang kasi ni judge kay atty kung present plaintiffs. If magsasalita ako i will surely stand up.

Di naman siguro markahan ni judge to remember it?

Muntik kasi malate atty ko kaya nawala sa isip ko.

Personally i just advise my clients to come in formal attire and be respectful when in court. Tama si rocco dahil iba ibang quirks ang judge meron. tao yan may mataray, matalino etc. So adapt accordingly.

Question...

paanu ba makahanap ng lawyer sa metro manila.. internet?. Word of mouth? Derecho sa city hall?,,, i mean sa dami ng abugado sa metro manila.. Paanu ko malalaman bilang isang kliyente nya na may kalidad sa paghawak ng kaso ko? Minsan kasi nahire mo n abugado pero pinatagal ang kaso mo, o di kaya hindi nya gamay ang kaso mo? Kailan ba puwede bitawan at maghanap kaagad... May statistic ba na puwede kuhaan kung ang abugado e ilan na napanalo nya...