Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

syempre virra mall, cant remember the store, pero dahil popular ay geoforce, nde gumalaw mga ati's!

ako, ok na ako for the meantime sa ati 7000 twin view ko, imagine two monitors, its like surfing in one monitor, word on the other...hehehehhe!!! talk about multi tasking!!!

sofware upgraded na sya sa new catalyst at hydravision, kaya cool running na sya...

syempre nothing beats a radeon 128mb card! sana may mapulot akong envelope of expendable cash...hehehehhe!!!

just wondering mga bro, do collection agencies really push as far as filing cases in court? or they're just good at "harrassing" debtors? here in cebu kasi, i don't recall any cases filed against, say, credit cardholders, by any of these collection agencies.

what do you think?

just wondering mga bro, do collection agencies really push as far as filing cases in court? or they're just good at "harrassing" debtors? here in cebu kasi, i don't recall any cases filed against, say, credit cardholders, by any of these collection agencies.

what do you think?

i think it depends on the amount of liability and the arrangement of the principal with the collection agencies. kasi, it would be more tedious and costly if they would pursue a case for a small amount. sa professional fees pa lang ng lawyer eh baka talong-talo na sila. pero, when i was in court, a credit card company sued its holder who owed it P100,000 more or less. yun lang...

hope it enlightened you.

ang mura kasi ng Geforce eh..super cheap pero cheap din ang performance sa Direct X 9.0 lalo na yung FX5200. gapang talga sa Microsoft Halo. yung FX5600 Ultra nga parang slide show sabi nung isang nag-review pag max lahat ng settings compared to the similar maxed out settings of ATI9600 pro yung katapat ng 5600 na mas stressful kase mas extensive ang settings.

hindi ko pa nasubukan yang Multi-monitor ah.

pero minsan parang inuuto lang tayo ng mga IT companies na to.

gagawa sila ng program that requires so much PC power. like yung Half-Life 2. Yung 9800XT(currently the fastest in the world at $600+) pag max lahat ng settings and optimizations even at 3200Ghz of PC power, slow motion sya.

tapos pag na-achieve na yung required speed, gawa na naman sila ng bago.

vicious cycle no? kaya kailangan natin benta parts naten every 4-6mos kase lugi sa devaluation coz of asset depreciation.

kailan kaya sila gagawa ng PC na futureproof for at least 6mos man lang?

every month or two weeks kase laging may bago.

just my 0.000002 centavos :D

so true! d ba nga mayroon ng 64 bit processors, so for sure hahabol na naman lahat towards dun...and the cycle continues! right now the supply for the 64 bits are less than demand.

eh tayo dito, we still run on pll, and not all places know about using a pc yet, mas marami ang users kaysa mga pc workstations...just look at pc centers n cafe, pila pa rin!

when in fact basura na mostly yung ginagamit nila, luckily for use na may konting barya at access to new stuff, nakakabile tayo ng medyo bago or at least hinde pa passe na technology.

Ganyan talga buhay. :(

Unfortunately for me, konti lng yung pede ko i-spend sa mga ganyan.

Kaya lng ako nag-update ng PC kasi yung mga games.

Kabibili ko lng ng PS2 at ok din pala yung games.

I don't have to install and won't have compatibility problems along the line.

Tingnan nyo yung PS1, may games pa din.

Mabagal lng yung loading ng games.

Pero there are still games best played sa PC! (AOE, C&C..etc)

Kakainstall lng ng ADSL dito sa apt ko. :lol:

Ano ba yung recommended nyo na P2P netwoks?

Sa IRC? San ako dapat connect to get the latest files/movies/mp3s?

Alin network may maraming users at files na naka-share?

I went to this site: http://www.slyck.com/.

Maganda info nila abt P2P networks.

help me nman I need to know the whole process about annulment.

i have a lawyer-friend who specializes in annulment. she can explain your legal options to you.

check out this link first : http://www.abogadomo.com/annul.html

then if you have a better understanding of your situation, please pm me. i'll introduce you to her.

please please i need help tlaga.

step by step procedure need ko.

thanks

so true! d ba nga mayroon ng 64 bit processors, so for sure hahabol na naman lahat towards dun...and the cycle continues! right now the supply for the 64 bits are less than demand.

eh tayo dito, we still run on pll, and not all places know about using a pc yet, mas marami ang users kaysa mga pc workstations...just look at pc centers n cafe, pila pa rin!

when in fact basura na mostly yung ginagamit nila, luckily for use na may konting barya at access to new stuff, nakakabile tayo ng medyo bago or at least hinde pa passe na technology.

...64-Bit...ganda sana nito kaso ang mahal. imagine the processor pa lang $733 na for the Opteron FX.

pero ang galing kase it broke all speed records. and at the same time, it can still recognize and process 32-bit like we usually have at present. so no need to spend billions just for 64-bit software conversion like the Intel Itanium requires.

first of all, you must ascertain w/c course of action is available to you. a DECLARATION OF NULLITY is different from an ANNULMENT DECREE. Among things, their main difference are the grounds for which they can be availed of.

you can have your marriage declared null & void (void ab initio) if,

1. you were married while you and/or your husband were below 18yrs old

or

2. you had no valid marriage license when married

or

3. you were married by an unauthorized solemnizing officer; unless you sincerely believed that he/she was authorized (it would be valid if this were the case)

or

4. you or your husband were both psychologically incapacitated when married (see the abogadomo link for the guidelines on this)

or

5. your marriage is incestuous

or

6. your marriage is contrary to public policy (e.g. you are collateral blood relatives to the 4th civil degree, etc.)

or

7. your marriage is bigamous or polygamous

or

8. if the declaration of nullity OR annulment of your prior marriage has not yet been properly registered at your local civil registrar & registry of properties

if your marriage falls under any of these grounds, then you can avail of the DECLARATION OF NULLITY option. This means that the court will declare that your marriage never really took place (hence, void ab initio). You can marry again. But if you had children w/ your husband, they'll be declared ILLEGITIMATE (except nos. 4 and 8)!

There are different grounds for annulment (w/c would be too long to put here).

Take note that if your reason happens to be adultery or concubinage on the part of your husband (or your part, for that matter), that would only be a ground for LEGAL SEPARATION --- w/c is in itself different from declaration of nullity & annulment decree. This is a common misconception. If this were the case, then LEGSEPAR would only allow you to live apart, among other things, but neither of you will be able to remarry.

So I guess before you ask about the process, you have to determine first w/c option is applicable to your case: (1) declaration of nullity, (2) annulment (3) legal separation.

There are very intricate details that only a good lawyer will be able to explain to you personally. :)

Hope this helps! :cool:

first of all, you must ascertain w/c course of action is available to you. a DECLARATION OF NULLITY is different from an ANNULMENT DECREE. Among things, their main difference are the grounds for which they can be availed of.

you can have your marriage declared null & void (void ab initio) if,

1. you were married while you and/or your husband were below 18yrs old

or

2. you had no valid marriage license when married

or

3. you were married by an unauthorized solemnizing officer; unless you sincerely believed that he/she was authorized (it would be valid if this were the case)

or

4. you or your husband were both psychologically incapacitated when married (see the abogadomo link for the guidelines on this)

or

5. your marriage is incestuous

or

6. your marriage is contrary to public policy (e.g. you are collateral blood relatives to the 4th civil degree, etc.)

or

7. your marriage is bigamous or polygamous

or

8. if the declaration of nullity OR annulment of your prior marriage has not yet been properly registered at your local civil registrar & registry of properties

if your marriage falls under any of these grounds, then you can avail of the DECLARATION OF NULLITY option. This means that the court will declare that your marriage never really took place (hence, void ab initio). You can marry again. But if you had children w/ your husband, they'll be declared ILLEGITIMATE (except nos. 4 and 8)!

There are different grounds for annulment (w/c would be too long to put here).

Take note that if your reason happens to be adultery or concubinage on the part of your husband (or your part, for that matter), that would only be a ground for LEGAL SEPARATION --- w/c is in itself different from declaration of nullity & annulment decree. This is a common misconception. If this were the case, then LEGSEPAR would only allow you to live apart, among other things, but neither of you will be able to remarry.

So I guess before you ask about the process, you have to determine first w/c option is applicable to your case: (1) declaration of nullity, (2) annulment (3) legal separation.

There are very intricate details that only a good lawyer will be able to explain to you personally. :)

Hope this helps! :cool:

wow! well-said companero. di kaya ikaw iyong lady lawyer-friend ko? :D

help me nman I need to know the whole process about annulment.

Are you getting an annulment??? If so, that's sad. :(

I've nothing against annulment. In fact I prefer divorce since, in reality, this is what annulment is in terms of dissolution of marriage. Divorce is easier. Its just sad when two people who loved each other no longer do and have to separate ways...

PEACE!!! :D

i had a disagreement with a co-employee

since she has no authority over me, (we are of separate department)...and she shouted to me during our phone conversation..

i sent a complaint letter to her boss, regarding her unprofessional behavior, asking for a disciplinary action

what she replied to me is a letter from a law office, demanding i make public apology since they say, what my letter says is purely character assasination...father in law niya yung may ari ng law office

what sould i do? surely this is clearly intimidation, because they heard from the grapevine i intend to dig more of their skeletons, and that i will be bringing out all their other wrongdoings :D

as a general rule, complaints and other pleadings are immuned from libel suits, meaning you cannot be charged with libel for your allegations therein. however, you could be sued for malicious prosecution and damages if your complaint is clearly unfounded and merely filed to harass the other party. but from your story, it seems that there is a basis for your complaint. So, you could just disregard such letter.

i have a question though - is it the procedure of your company to lodge the complaint to the immediate supervisor and not the HR? i was thinking that the other party might deem your complaint as a mere letter if it was not filed to the proper authority. if that is the case, and you accepted the fact that it was not lodged to the proper authority, you can invoke your right to privacy to avoid the libel suit. however, there is a possibility that you may be sued for damages under Article 26 (3) and (4) of the New Civil Code, if applicable. (3) Intriguing to cause another to be alienated from his friends; (4) Vexing or humiliating another on account of his religious beliefs, lowly station in life, place of birth, physical defect, or other personal condition.

I tried it yesterday.

Wow ang daming spyware! :grr:

I'm looking for a better option na walang spyware.

I will try sa IRC. Mas marami daw dun pero not familiar with the channels.

:cool:

Use Kazaa Lite to get the capabilities of Kazaa without the spyware.

Another P2P network you can try is eDonkey.