• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

bkit gnun ang law? pwede cyang paikut-ikotin kya pati may mga sala nkkwala... 2lad n lng s pgssearch s isang place kng ano lng nkalagay un lng ang lawful na comfiscatd pano ung mga ibang items n illegal like mga smuggle goods or firearms na nakita dn sa same place na snsearch <_<

Compadrei, that is the beauty of the law, "Dura Lex Sed Lex", or in other words, the "Law may be harsh but it is still the law".

In you question regarding search and seizure, if authorities are acting on a valid search warrant and is served in a specific place to a specific person or acting on a reliable source, such items stated in the search warrant shall be confiscated.

If there are other items which are deemed to be illegal in nature, the "Plain View Doctrine" can be applied. Such items can still be confiscated. For the person in authority to confiscate such illegal items, has personal knowledge that said items are illegal in nature.

bkit gnun ang law? pwede cyang paikut-ikotin kya pati may mga sala nkkwala... 2lad n lng s pgssearch s isang place kng ano lng nkalagay un lng ang lawful na comfiscatd pano ung mga ibang items n illegal like mga smuggle goods or firearms na nakita dn sa same place na snsearch <_<

because the law seeks to protect the rights of everyone, even the accused, nay, most specially the accused.

because we have the right to due process.

because we have the right against unreasonable search and seizure.

tungkol sa sinasabi mo na may illegal items na nakita pero not stated sa search warrant, pwedeng kumpiskahin ang mga ito provided na agad itong kita ng mga mata (in plain view at hindi nakita sa paghahalungkat).

bkit gnun ang law? pwede cyang paikut-ikotin kya pati may mga sala nkkwala...

From what I have seen in the practice of law, it is the same as in any other profession, in that there are more "bad eggs" than good ones. It is not beacuse of the law or its nature. Mas malala lang kapag lawyer gumawa ng kalokohan coz it may mean getting a death sentence or a jail term, or worse, sabi nga ni COMPADREI, napakakawalan 'yung guilty. Pero I still believe that if people (and lawyers) use the law properly, we can really see what it was meant to do -- to ferret out the truth and dispense justice in the lives of men. :)

Well, looks like I'm back in the Computer thread with the same problem I had a few months ago. With a twist. :blink:

I recently installed Windows Server 2003 in the machine I have directly connected to the internet. I used to have Windows XP in it and the rest of my computers have XP as well. I can ping and I can access the internet. However, I can't detect the server from the other machines and the server can't detect the workgroup in spite of all of them being in the same workgroup. I have file sharing turned on in each machine. I even have the same login for each computer and only the XP machines can see each other. The login name I use has administrator priveleges. Can anyone help me? :(

good day po.

tanong ko lang kung san pwede magpa kasal ng legal. ung secret syempre :)

help :(

Kahit saan. Basta may license, may solemnizing officer and most importantly a reception for the MTC lawyers who keep giving advice in this thread.

But why keep it a secret? Just remember, you asked about a legal marriage, once finalized, you cant back out. Wala pang divorce dito.

But if you insist on an answer, get a license and find a authorized solemnizing officer. Since you want to keep it a secret, I am ethically bound not to tell you how to make it secret.

You play with the law, you are bound to lose.

I have not broken any laws, I just bend them a little. - Mae West

:evil:

Well, looks like I'm back in the Computer thread with the same problem I had a few months ago. With a twist. :blink:

I recently installed Windows Server 2003 in the machine I have directly connected to the internet. I used to have Windows XP in it and the rest of my computers have XP as well. I can ping and I can access the internet. However, I can't detect the server from the other machines and the server can't detect the workgroup in spite of all of them being in the same workgroup. I have file sharing turned on in each machine. I even have the same login for each computer and only the XP machines can see each other. The login name I use has administrator priveleges. Can anyone help me? :(

Could you further explain the problem? When you said you can't detect the server, do you mean via ping or via the windows explorer? If it is via windows explorer, try to do a ping first, if you are able to ping the server try find computer and instead of the computer name type in the ip address of the server. If this works please check you network settings for the netbios protocol. If you can ping the server but can't find it in the "find computer" try to check the network adapter settings for packet filtering settings.

Hope this helps dude B)

HI!!!!

kompyuter thread po, if ever anybody needs advice, questions, troubleshooting or anything computer related *:P

:wizard:

good evening,

256mb ddr ang memory ng pc ko, pwede ko bang dagdagan?

may dalawa pa kasing slot.

Puwede ka pang magdagdag ng memory kasi may two free slots pa. Dapat mo consider ay yung rating ng memory mo, example if your 256MB DDR is rated as a PC266 as much as possible the memory that you'll add must be also rated as PC266 to make it compatible with the existing memory installed.

Well, looks like I'm back in the Computer thread with the same problem I had a few months ago. With a twist.  :blink:

I recently installed Windows Server 2003 in the machine I have directly connected to the internet. I used to have Windows XP in it and the rest of my computers have XP as well. I can ping and I can access the internet. However, I can't detect the server from the other machines and the server can't detect the workgroup in spite of all of them being in the same workgroup. I have file sharing turned on in each machine. I even have the same login for each computer and only the XP machines can see each other. The login name I use has administrator priveleges. Can anyone help me?  :(

Could you further explain the problem? When you said you can't detect the server, do you mean via ping or via the windows explorer? If it is via windows explorer, try to do a ping first, if you are able to ping the server try find computer and instead of the computer name type in the ip address of the server. If this works please check you network settings for the netbios protocol. If you can ping the server but can't find it in the "find computer" try to check the network adapter settings for packet filtering settings.

Hope this helps dude B)

Well, I can use the server for internet connection sharing, and I can ping back and forth beteween the server and the other computers. Searching from the workstations allows the server to be found but not accessed. Searching from the server doesn't produce any results. Netbios is enabled and there is no firewall for the network. I don't get it... :cry:

hI!

1 may legal considerations ba involved in case GMa reconsiders 2004.

2 may prohibitions ba for those candidates with pending cases before any court or administrative body.

1. None. She is allowed to run again even though she assumed the presidency. Since Erap served the minimum term in terms of successsion, GMA is not prevented from running in 2004.

2. None, more so for adminitrative cases. In order to bar any candicacy, a CRIMINAL case must have a final conviction. (no more appeals)