Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

magkano ba usually ang pagawa ng website? Yung medyo simple lang, hindi kailangan ng maraming animations. Pero pwedeng iupdate constantly para sa mga bagong materials.

Ang alam ko kapag magpapagawa ka ng website, it may cost you around Php800 at least. But if you want it updated by other people, specifically yung gumawa ng site mo, maari sila mag-charge ng extra para sa updating.

uh... id like to try that out... but the caseis, after i install win98, it breaks down after i reboot..... problem cycles... i cant start up and connect to the net...

damn... its so frustrating!!!!

kornstrik's probably right. May be a problem with Win98. When I was using that, I always had problems. Win98 is very unstable. Now I'm using Win2K (me office software conflict pa kami kaya we can't upgrade to XP) and it's so much better. Do you plan on upgrading your OS?

by the way, has anyone tried Win 2003 yet? Any feedbacks?

uh... id like to try that out... but the caseis, after i install win98, it breaks down after i reboot..... problem cycles... i cant start up and connect to the net...

kornstrik's probably right. May be a problem with Win98. When I was using that, I always had problems. Win98 is very unstable. Now I'm using Win2K (me office software conflict pa kami kaya we can't upgrade to XP) and it's so much better. Do you plan on upgrading your OS?

by the way, has anyone tried Win 2003 yet? Any feedbacks?

I've tried it already its very stable than windows 2k server, This OS is designed only for servers, and not for desktop application, or games.

What is the most recomemded sound card brand that is cheap and yet competitive?

Kasi balak ko bumuli ng creative brand, yung audigy pero mahal. may iba pa bang brand na maganda, lalo na kung may support na sa 5.1 or 6 channels.

Thanks for any advice that will be posted :)

If I would choose for the sound card, Creative still the best, hardware wise, support and driver update, It is not cheap but you'll know its worth it, I think no other competitors can match their sound card. I've been using my Audigy 2 card for 6 months already no problem, incompatibilty at all.

Maybe you can check these sound cards:

- LEADTEK WinFast 6Xsound 6.1ch -w/Digital SPDIF

- PHILIPS Seimic Edge Edge (5.1pt) Digital

- TERRATEC Aureon 5.1 Sky (5.1pt/24-bit)

- HERCULES Gamesurround Muse 5.1 DVD

Kasi balak ko bumuli ng creative brand, yung audigy pero mahal. may iba pa bang brand na maganda, lalo na kung may support na sa 5.1 or 6 channels.

If I would choose for the sound card, Creative still the best, hardware wise, support and driver update, It is not cheap but you'll know its worth it, I think no other competitors can match their sound card. I've been using my Audigy 2 card for 6 months already no problem, incompatibilty at all.

Thanks for the tip :)

Hi uli!

Hindi na Dual Citizenship Law yung tanong ko hehe. I do need a little help though. A friend of mine is looking for a good lawyer whom she can seek advice on real estate matters, particularly sa province. Is there anyone here whom I can reach and set up an appointment with for her?

Thank you for any help.

Hi uli!

Hindi na Dual Citizenship Law yung tanong ko hehe. I do need a little help though. A friend of mine is looking for a good lawyer whom she can seek advice on real estate matters, particularly sa province. Is there anyone here whom I can reach and set up an appointment with for her?

Thank you for any help.

DarkAngel, what specifically is her query regarding her real estate? What province situated ang property niya?

(makikikulit lang po uli)

Hi marc.alan, did you try the online virus scanner/removal sites? Like TrendMicro or RAV.

When I'm running out of options, I usually go to these sites.

in that case, just buy a new harddisk. saves you time and effort.

ok talaga ang Creative. MAy hardware midi pa, great for games and classical music using midi encoding.

try mo mediaforte theater xteme 5.1 syang na-advertise ko na kc, to, after 5 mins mag nagpareserve na agad. kc 1200 lang benta ko eh.

im saving up kc for the Audigy2 ZC. for the mean time i'll use muna my onboard nvidia nforce2 sound chip.

ok ang mediaforte >96dB ang SNR. AudioPhile grade na. Hardware Dolby Digital and Pro Logic decoding. may SPDIF IN/OUT. pati analog 5.1 meron din.

made in singapore.

pag umatras yung buyer pre, offer ko sayo.

Good Luck bro.

hi guys, may tanong lng po ako bout my pc. i have a webcam pero i have to download the driver sa net. after na mainstall ko yung driver i have to restart my pc.kaso pag restart nya hindi natuloy ang pag load ng windows, nag hang sya upon loading so i have to reboot again the pc.kaso nag safe mode na. i tried to reboot it again into normal mode kaso hindi na nagloload ang windows.so lagi lang sya sa safe mode nagrurun. i tried to remove the software and the hardware and restore the pc in dos mode kaya mejo ok na. gusto ko lang malaman kung anong cause nito, kung bakit ganon ang ngyari.hardware conflict? i used the webcam na b4 kaso after ko mareformat yung pc ganon na nangyari. :cry:

hope u can help me guys...sayang yung webcam e,hehe. thanks!

(win Me gamit ko po)

one thing to remember when installing web cams

usually these times usb na yan

and to install usb cams you hev to install the driver first before connecting the cam po

okidok

hope that helps

DarkAngel, what specifically is her query regarding her real estate? What province situated ang property niya?

Hi Cyber_pinoy, my friend's problem is related to their (now-deceased) parents' house, which is located in Meycauayan, Bulacan. I do not have the complete details but in general, it goes something like this:

In 1999 or 2000, the title to the house and lot was transferred under the name of her elder sister, who needed to go to Canada. That house was supposed to go to her brother on the instructions of their mother when she was still alive. But since the elder sister wanted to show a property registered to her name to the Canadian embassy, she asked her siblings to agree to a deed transfer and they made it appear that she has paid them a certain amount of money in exchange for the waiving of their rights to the house.

Now, my friend and her brother learned about two weeks ago that their sister wanted to sell or mortgage the house and lot through someone whom she gave a SPA with strict instructions to put the money in her account and not to give any of it to my friend and/or her brother.

I think my friend wanted to consult a lawyer to ask if she and her brother could still lay a claim to the sale of the property, among others.

This is as detailed as I could go since I am not intimately familiar with the circumstances.

uh, the most stable OS i ever used was WIN2000 but i cant play most of my games without the 120 MB service pack3 which i dont have the time to download. i used Win Me but it was the suckiest most unstable OS i ever had the chance to work with... tried to install XP but for some reason, it wont go past that black screen with the flying windows and progress bar.. (i installed XP on my HD on another PC successfully, but when i put my HD back on my system, it wont star up... it belched out HEX number at me!!!) so im kinda stuck win 98SE and so far mejo OK pa naman except for that thing i mentioned...

by the way, i know how to get rid of it na... its a virus daw pala, a boot sector virus residing in the master boot record kaya pala di mawala sa simpleng reformat... had to do an FDISK /MBR....

anyway, thank you for your helop...

uh, if you know whats wrong shy the hell i cant install XP on my system, it would be much appreciated... agen system ko is Jetway board, 1GHz Duron 128MB DDR, 32MB Asus V100 magic video card...

thanks!!!

When installing Windows XP on one PC you can't used the HDD to another system and run Windows XP, because this OS keeps a small database that keeps the details of your system if detects that 3 devices especially motherboard, processor and video card are different the OS will not boot. Thats the special protection by Xp to avoid piracy.

When installing Windows XP on one PC you can't used the HDD to another system and run Windows XP, because this OS keeps a small database that keeps the details of your system if detects that 3 devices especially motherboard, processor and video card are different the OS will not boot. Thats the special protection by Xp to avoid piracy.

ah... ganun pala...

so... how do i install xp without my system hanging up on me? ive tried 4 separate installers, home version and pro version alike...

wala talaga

tnx for the help

jetway, 1GHz, 128MB ram....

you can install xp on this thing bro but the prob is that it will be miserably slow. if u want xp, add another stick of 256MB or better yet, 512MB coz xp sucks up a lot of memory. About the BSOD, I had the same problem before with my 1.6Ghz Athlon, ASUS mobo and Samsung DDR333, I RMAed them one by one until lastly, i found out that one of the capacitors of the Samsung DDR333 was busted. The store replaced it with Kingmax TinyBGA.

when i got home, xp installed in 10mins. crash-free.

the point here is, try to check closely (very close, actually) if there is a component or part of your pc's parts that might have been busted.

xp does a simple stress test whenever it installs, having a BSOD means one or more of the components failed it.

Good luck.

Later, ;)

ok talaga ang Creative. MAy hardware midi pa, great for games and classical music using midi encoding.

try mo mediaforte theater xteme 5.1 syang na-advertise ko na kc, to, after 5 mins mag nagpareserve na agad. kc 1200 lang benta ko eh.

im saving up kc for the Audigy2 ZC. for the mean time i'll use muna my onboard nvidia nforce2 sound chip.

ok ang mediaforte >96dB ang SNR. AudioPhile grade na. Hardware Dolby Digital and Pro Logic decoding. may SPDIF IN/OUT. pati analog 5.1 meron din.

made in singapore.

pag umatras yung buyer pre, offer ko sayo.

Good Luck bro.

Thanks. Discuss namin ng mga utol ko :)

jetway, 1GHz, 128MB ram....

you can install xp on this thing bro but the prob is that it will be miserably slow. if u want xp, add another stick of 256MB or better yet, 512MB coz xp sucks up a lot of memory. About the BSOD, I had the same problem before with my 1.6Ghz Athlon, ASUS mobo and Samsung DDR333, I RMAed them one by one until lastly, i found out that one of the capacitors of the Samsung DDR333 was busted. The store replaced it with Kingmax TinyBGA.

when i got home, xp installed in 10mins. crash-free.

the point here is, try to check closely (very close, actually) if there is a component or part of your pc's parts that might have been busted.

xp does a simple stress test whenever it installs, having a BSOD means one or more of the components failed it.

Good luck.

Later, ;)

uh... BSOD??? i didnt quite follow u on the middle to last part of the second paragraph....

thanks!