• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Mga mate ask lang ako ng help kung pano right configuration para maka pasok sa linux box using cuteftp ssh2 public key lang ang gamit...thou i can connect to linux ssh with password kaso pag but key lang eto message error

STATUS:> Connecting to sftp server ??.?.???.???:?? (ip = ??.?.???.???)...

ERROR:> Connection closed.

ERROR:> The requested operation failed for an unknown reason.

ERROR:> Can't connect to ??.?.???.???:??. SFTP21 error = #4.

any help is highly appreciated!

thnks in advance mga mate

Mga mate ask lang ako ng help kung pano right configuration para maka pasok sa linux box using cuteftp ssh2 public key lang ang gamit...thou i can connect to linux ssh with password kaso pag but key lang eto message error

STATUS:> Connecting to sftp server ??.?.???.???:?? (ip = ??.?.???.???)...

ERROR:> Connection closed.

ERROR:> The requested operation failed for an unknown reason.

ERROR:> Can't connect to ??.?.???.???:??. SFTP21 error = #4.

any help is highly appreciated!

thnks in advance mga mate

simply means, they are not allowing you to log in.

baka hindi allowed yung ssh sa remote computer. pabuksan mo lang yan sa sysad.

Every morning yung babae ay nakikisakay sa kotse ng father-in-law nya papuntang work, tapos pagdating sa destinasyon nya ay nag paalam na sya sa father-in-law nya ay niyakap sya at hinalikan (pinasok sa mouth nya yung dila) nito. Deadma lang yung woman at pumasok na sa trabaho.

Anong illegal sa batas ginawa ng father-in-law?

Papano mapatunayan ng babae sa ginawa ng father-in-law nya kasi 2 lang sila sa kotse?

Every morning yung babae ay nakikisakay sa kotse ng father-in-law nya papuntang work, tapos pagdating sa destinasyon nya ay nag paalam na sya sa father-in-law nya ay niyakap sya at hinalikan (pinasok sa mouth nya yung dila) nito. Deadma lang yung woman at pumasok na sa trabaho.

Anong illegal sa batas ginawa ng father-in-law?

Papano mapatunayan ng babae sa ginawa ng father-in-law nya kasi 2 lang sila sa kotse?

tapos ngayon nag-iisip na yung woman na baka pati yung mga apo minomolestya!

kasi dun nakatira yung woman sa father-in-law, ngayon pumasok sa isip ng woman na child molester yung lolo!

di nya masabi sa asawa nya kasi baka baliktarin sya!

popalopski

The woman has a case of acts of lasciviousness against her father in law.

At the very least, it was unjust vexation.

However, it's difficult to prove kasi nga walang proof except her word.

She has no evidence rin of child abuse.

Sensya na po sa delay. :goatee:

Edited by Wolf

sir, about H1-B, A US employer is willing to petition me as an engineer, however, I must go there as a tourist and change my status to H1-B once I get there. My question is, will there will be a problem if I filed immediately my status from tourist to working permit since quota for H1-B visas closes on just one day? What is the right time to go to the US? Thanks

popalopski

The woman has a case of acts of lasciviousness against her father in law.

At the very least, it was unjust vexation.

However, it's difficult to prove kasi nga walang proof except her word.

She has no evidence rin of child abuse.

Sensya na po sa delay. :goatee:

thanks a lot Wolf! para pag nagconfrontation na ay di siya masisindak kung baliktarin sya

kelangan na nya umalma kasi di neadma lang nya yung unang attempt, later that day daw inabangan sya

sa labas ng gate ng village at niyaya sya mag mall daw! Kasi di sya nag skandalo nung 1st attempt yan akala siguro game sya

natakot lang yung woman kasi nakitira sya, husband nya at kids nya sa mom n dad ng husband nya, dpa nga nya sinabi sa hubby nya kasi di sya sure sa mangayayari kung kampi sa kanya hubby nya or sa parents ng hubby nya kung baligtarin yung story

nag plan umalis yung woman kaya lang problem yung 2 kids, 1 4yrold girl, 1 infant boy at baka ayaw pasama sa kanya mga kids

anong ahensya ng govt pwede puntahan yung di muna aabot sa pulis? para di lumaki

thanks again!

Dear MTC lawyers,

My friend lives in a condo. Unfortunately, the tenant in the unit above him has minor children who jump, run and scream incessantly. So, in a condo, the sound of stomping feet reberberates through the ceiling of my friends unit. My friend says they start horse play as early as 6am so it disturbs him and his wife from their sleep, there were times the kids horseplayed in the middle of the night and it seems the parents don't even bother to supervise the kids.

My friend wrote letters and complained to the administration, board of directors, and to the unit owner, hoping they could help but up to now the tenants are still very unruly.He said the board of directors and the unit owner just ignored his complaints.

Question: Can my friend sue the board of directors, unit owner and the tenant for their inaction to address his problems? I did tell him there's something called motion to abate a nuisance(i heard it from my lawyer years ago). My friend says he pays his monthly dues on time and what are his options. Thanks in advance.

Edited by rockybrawler
thanks a lot Wolf! para pag nagconfrontation na ay di siya masisindak kung baliktarin sya

kelangan na nya umalma kasi di neadma lang nya yung unang attempt, later that day daw inabangan sya

sa labas ng gate ng village at niyaya sya mag mall daw! Kasi di sya nag skandalo nung 1st attempt yan akala siguro game sya

natakot lang yung woman kasi nakitira sya, husband nya at kids nya sa mom n dad ng husband nya, dpa nga nya sinabi sa hubby nya kasi di sya sure sa mangayayari kung kampi sa kanya hubby nya or sa parents ng hubby nya kung baligtarin yung story

nag plan umalis yung woman kaya lang problem yung 2 kids, 1 4yrold girl, 1 infant boy at baka ayaw pasama sa kanya mga kids

anong ahensya ng govt pwede puntahan yung di muna aabot sa pulis? para di lumaki

thanks again!

Bago problemahin yun, kausapin muna niya asawa niya.

Pag di siya kinampihan, hiwalayan niya.

The law prefers the mother in cases of custody, kung yun lang ang worry niya.

May work naman siya so di siya gaanong mahihirapan financially.

Besides, the law entitles her kids to support from the father.

Goodluck to her.

Dear MTC lawyers,

My friend lives in a condo. Unfortunately, the tenant in the unit above him has minor children who jump, run and scream incessantly. So, in a condo, the sound of stomping feet reberberates through the ceiling of my friends unit. My friend says they start horse play as early as 6am so it disturbs him and his wife from their sleep, there were times the kids horseplayed in the middle of the night and it seems the parents don't even bother to supervise the kids.

My friend wrote letters and complained to the administration, board of directors, and to the unit owner, hoping they could help but up to now the tenants are still very unruly.He said the board of directors and the unit owner just ignored his complaints.

Question: Can my friend sue the board of directors, unit owner and the tenant for their inaction to address his problems? I did tell him there's something called motion to abate a nuisance(i heard it from my lawyer years ago). My friend says he pays his monthly dues on time and what are his options. Thanks in advance.

Yes, for damages.

He can also have it declared as a nuisance but that will only entitle him to damages as well because I think the tenant above him cannot be evicted for this reason alone.

Hi there! I have a friend who went through the secret marriage thing. He was 21 at that time but the girl was 17 though so they falsified her age. Even the witnesses were not really relatives of the two and the judge who performed the marriage doesnt look like a real one. After 4 months they got separated and has never seen each other until now. My friend wants to know if the marriage can be delared as void since the girl was underage at the time they got married. He also checked it in NSO and found out that his marriage was registered. Is there any way he can clear his record in NSO without going through the annulment process since it will take a long time and money? Is the marriage really void in the first place? If so, what is the process that he needs to do? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

hello everybody...i hope that someone could help me on this one asap...i would like to send via internet a copy of adobe creative suite for mac to my pop who is in the US and just starting to learn the electronic way...there's 2 cd's for the package to work consisting of 586mb and 538mb respectively..i do have a rapidshare account...now my favor to ask from you guys is this...how could i send it to him electronically? as we all know rs have 100mb only per file..will splitting it won't affect the program itself when he extract it on their side? even a simple downloading is a gargantuan task for him over there as he is from the jurassic age...i dearly hope that somebody could help me on this one asap as otherwise i would be force to just send it to him via dhl wherein which would cost me alot!!!!!! thanks alot in advance...GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

Any legal advisors around? My girlfriend's family is having a MAJOR problem with the d*ck-"head" of the family (her dad). Heres the story: her dad cheated on her mom and is having an affair with, not one, but two younger girls. And as expected, these younger girls (bitches) are asking too much from her dad. Pine-perahan lang. Every week, my girlfriend's dad is spending more than 25K php just to please these 2 bitches. Her dad, aside from his own income, is now using their family's income, and even their village homeowner's association fund/savings. Eventually, my girlfriend's mom found out about it and confronted him. Magaling mag-inarte tong mokong na daddy ng girlfriend ko, makapal mukha and is even demanding 50K weekly from my girlfriend's mom. I mean, what the f#&k, ang kapal ng mukha nitong taong to and ang tanga-tanga, nagpapauto sa mga pokpok. Anyway, what legal actions can my girlfriend's mom take to make this sucker behave and get lost/kicked out of the house?