• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

any MTC mac users out there?  im planning to migrate (okay ... switch) from the windows PC platform to the Apple Mac.  need to learn something new.  ive visited the Philippine Mac Users  Group but i'd like to know lang muna kung may mga taga MTC na mac ang gamit and their feedbacks about this machine.  thanks!!

alan dude, if you have the dough, go for G5 na or the ibooks ng MAC, super stable and very user friendly OS nila, though the availability of the programs are limited but still it's worth the buy, or still keep your own pc as well for other programs.

Please help me out. my pc is a p-4 1.8 ghz with 256 ddr. I recently changed my os from win me to win xp pro. whenever i play games, it hangs. when use other programs, it takes a long time to open and when it does there is a mesage " the systems just recovered from a serious error" asking me to send to microsoft.

is there anyway to trouble shoot the problem? or do i need to clean install all over again?

thanks!!

try clean installing meaning (backing up your old files and reformatting your HDD) then install win xp pro (it's bootable) and if you could produce the service pack 2 which is free. It has the latest drivers and try updating ypur drivers as well. goodluck!

i'm not sure kung available here sa atin ah, pero knowing pinoys, meron na siguro nyan, try raon, gumawa na ako security surveillance as my thesis before, and they have many gadgets there or if not try buying online if interested. (ano yan pang scandal?) hehe.. kiddin' bro! goodluck!

hehehehehehehe... i will try raon.. sige... thanks bro.. pang scandal? pwede.. hehehe

alan dude, if you have the dough, go for G5 na or the ibooks ng MAC, super stable and very user friendly OS nila, though the availability of the programs are limited but still it's worth the buy, or still keep your own pc as well for other programs.

im thinking of getting the mac mini. para mag-assemble din ako ng PC platform, magagamit ko yung flatscreen, usb mouse and keyboard. thanks dude. nakagamit k b ng mac?

im thinking of getting the mac mini.  para mag-assemble din ako ng PC platform, magagamit ko yung flatscreen, usb mouse and keyboard. thanks dude. nakagamit k b ng mac?

yup, not very familiar with it though, just a couple of times, my friend owns a G5, kaya sa akin na punta yung high-end assembled na pc nya which I bought from him at a very cheap price. hehe..

he uses it for music recording and video editing.