Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

help namn jan, san makakakita ng software pra pag edit ng pic,video at sounds, ung maganda at maliit na file lang

I can't think of a SINGLE suite that can do all of the above things you've mentioned. Here's my favorites:

Pic -> Adobe Photoshop CS

Video -> Adobe Premier/ FinalCut Pro

Video Encoding -> VirtualDub

Sound -> I forgot the name :P

Anyways just watch out for some of our other members here for more recommendations... :headsetsmiley:

I can't think of a SINGLE suite that can do all of the above things you've mentioned. Here's my favorites:

Pic -> Adobe Photoshop CS

Video -> Adobe Premier/ FinalCut Pro

Video Encoding -> VirtualDub

Sound -> I forgot the name  :P

Anyways just watch out for some of our other members here for more recommendations... :headsetsmiley:

bro, any suggestions on video editing apps specifically for converting WMV to MPEG format?

also, do you know of an appz/ware that can join two or more WMV files?

thanks in advance :D

deym! guys it happened again...

anyone got a serial for the latest avg anti virus?

or better yet w/c anti virus is the next best thing but isnt a large file and doesnt tweak much of the system?

thanks!

Valids keys:

v7.0.302 NETWORK EDITION (Valid till 15-01-2006)

70-TF0WQ1-P5-C02-S87T6-1A7-9TK5

v7.0.306 PRO EDITION (Valid till 26-12-2006)

70-TH16K1-P4-C01-SJPYL-DJC-N15D

70-TH16K1-P4-C01-SJPYY-629-KN0X

70-TH16K1-P4-C01-SJPYM-HU4-DYK0

deym! guys it happened again...

anyone got a serial for the latest avg anti virus?

or better yet w/c anti virus is the next best thing but isnt a large file and doesnt tweak much of the system?

thanks!

Personally, I recommend NOD32...although I don't have the crack at the moment so I can't post it here yet. I'll post the most updated crack after our board recovers...it needed to move since ESET seems to have cracked down on it... :headsetsmiley:

bro, any suggestions on video editing apps specifically for converting WMV to MPEG format?

also, do you know of an appz/ware that can join two or more  WMV files?

thanks in advance  :D

For converting videos from one format to another, I usually use VirtualDub since it's simple and relatively fast. The only things you need are the codecs in order to access the file to be encoded and to encode to. As for joining two video files, I once had VCD Cutter which, if my memory serves me correctly, has both a split and join function... :headsetsmiley:

list down your computers specification nga? para  makita kung may mismatch...

oh yeah, 20 gb is small for a pc running on xp os!

what os were you running before?

well, here goes

mainboard: jetway 688AS (this is the only info i can gather from it.... di ko mhanap manual eh)

processor: AMD Duron 1GHz

Video Card: 32MB Asus V7100 Magic GeForce 2 MX200

RAM: 256MB SpecTek PC3200 DDR

CD ROM: Samsung 52x32x52

Audio: CMI Audio 8738

HDD: MAxtor 20GB

well thats about it... oh, a floppy, a 17inch AOC monitor, and a D-Link 56K internal modem.

casing is a typical Epraizer AT

works fine wiht Win98SE and win2000. dont wanna use winME. sa XP lang ayaw...

From what you posted, that is what it boils down to...either your motherboard or video card is to blame...most probably it's the video card...I had this problem once when my pc would only display a black screen...I found that dust accumulated on the video card's heat sink and fan which caused heat issues with the video card. After I cleaned it, it worked just fine. Keep us up to date with what you find!  :headsetsmiley:

really? hmmmm.... baka magpalit na rin ako ng video card nyan eh... what if isabay ko n kaya, board, Video card tsaka processor.....

ayway, i may try again this summer. so u mean, nagooverheat lang malamang ang video card... even though it works ok with 98?

hmmm....seems to me a Windows registry violation of some sort...

have you tried fresh installing everything? (as in everything...)

ill agree to this one!

disassemble everything and clean each( dont disassemble processor from mobo though)part

put it back the way it was,

install as in fresh install( you might wanna save stuff from the hd, using your friends pc)dont use fat allocation,

then see if it still wont install.

if it wont, i suspect vdo card/driver fault.

really?  hmmmm.... baka magpalit na rin ako ng video card nyan eh... what if isabay ko n kaya, board, Video card tsaka processor.....

ayway, i may try again this summer.  so u mean, nagooverheat lang malamang ang video card... even though it works ok with 98?

Hmm...it works on a Win9X system? Maybe it is the graphics heavy XP trashing your video card...may also be a driver thingee, or even a faulty BIOS setting...try cleaning your video card's fan...if that doesn't help, CyberRay's suggestion would be that the motherboard is the one at fault here! :headsetsmiley:

ill agree to this one!

disassemble everything and clean each( dont disassemble processor from mobo though)part

put it back the way it was,

install as in fresh install( you might wanna save stuff from the hd, using your friends pc)dont use fat allocation,

then see if it still wont install.

if it wont, i suspect vdo card/driver fault.

Thanks for the advise, so what video card driver will i use, an old version or the driver that goes with the fx5200 vid card.

Thanks for the advise, so what video card driver will i use, an old version or the driver that goes with the fx5200 vid card.

yes, do use the old version of the vidcard driver....

it's best to use the previous driver version than the new ones, new drivers sometimes create problems even on clean install scenarios...believe you me, i've done this before :headsetsmiley:

For converting videos from one format to another, I usually use VirtualDub since it's simple and relatively fast. The only things you need are the codecs in order to access the file to be encoded and to encode to. As for joining two video files, I once had VCD Cutter which, if my memory serves me correctly, has both a split and join function... :headsetsmiley:

thanks for the info :cool:

Q1: Can an SMS message be used as an evidence in court?

Q2: Can the court actually require the telco to give information with regards to the owner of a mobile number?

wala lang, cant this be a breach of privacy for mobile phone owners, especially the post-paid one's?

1. under the relatively new electronic evidence law, yes, SMS may be admitted in evidence in court.

2. the right to privacy of communication under our constitution, although of great importance, is not absolute. courts may inquire into SMS and other forms of communications when warranted or when public order or safety requires. be it known however that there are stringent rules of procedure for the courts to follow before it may order such intrusion to one's privacy and before the evidence recovered by reason of said order becomes valid. failing in which, any evidence shall be deemed "fruits of the poisonous tree" and therefore inadmissible.

I like the revival version of the following artists:

Landslide by Smashing Pumpkins (originally done by Fleetwood Mac)

Last Kiss by Pearl Jam (originally done by J Frank Wilson & the Cavaliers)

D'yer Mak'er by Sheryl Crow (originally done by Led Zeppelin)

Cats in the Cradle by Ugly Kid Joe (originally done by Harry Chapin)

pero siempre...iba pa rin yung original

;)

halos puro revivals naririnig ko sa radyo...lalo na sa dwrr, puro "champions" ang kumakanta, kaso puro revival naman...wala na bang magagandang kanta na magawa? sinasadya yata na ang unang i-release na kanta e yung nakanta na noon...for song recall and singer awareness ba? sa isang bagong CD, sa sampung kanta, lima doon, revivals...tapos pati si gary v and martin and regine v., revivals na din...wala na bang talento ang pinoy sa paggawa ng kanta?

honga..... pati nga yung lab song ko na "hands to heaven" ng breathe; p*ta new wave track, hindi pinaligtas???? buhay nga naman, oo...........