Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Hi sir...pls enlighten me..my father met a vehicular (tricycle) accident last week> Nakuha naman ng tatay ko yung license nung driver kaso ni isang kusing wala naman naitulong sa amin sa pagpapagamot sa tatay ko. Dinala ko ang tatay ko sa hospital at dun nalaman afterv a series of x-rays na may dalawang bali sa paa. Yung tricycle is not a registered vehicle and marami na din kasong accidente yung driver ano standing ko if i wuill pursue the case? Hindi ko gustio manggipit ng kapwa ang akin lang is makuha ko yung cooperation jila pag dating sa gastos kasi malaki na din ang ngastos namain out of our own pocket . Btw my father is 83 yrs old and a senior citizen already . Thanks in advance po

File a criminal case: physical injuries thru reckless imprudence. gather the police and medical reports.

Pag ayaw mong gastosan ng pera at oras, pasensiyahan na lang.

inquiring on the fastest possible way for an annulment. total in fees? total in time? etc... thanks po in advance!

Depends on your counsel.

One of the major partners in our original company wants to set up a partnership with a separate entity for a business related to the first and will, in effect be sister-company in that it will get some of it's clients from the first company set up.

Would it be alright to set up a Partnership Agreement just between 2 people?

Do we have a Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement in our country?

One of the major partners in our original company wants to set up a partnership with a separate entity for a business related to the first and will, in effect be sister-company in that it will get some of it's clients from the first company set up.

Would it be alright to set up a Partnership Agreement just between 2 people?

Do we have "Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement" in our country?

This looks familiar...

hi,

my problem is a little small compared to others here. here's the situation:

i was scammed in ebay.ph for a nice amount (tried to buy a PSP). i paid the seller using g-cash. i already contacted ebay about this and waiting for their action. now, i went to globe and reported the incident. they gave me a piece of paper to fill up with information and told me to get it notarized.

my questions are:

-what is notarization and how it's done?

-how much would it cost me?

-will Globe really do something about it?

thanks in advance!

Edited by elijahpaul

good day all MTC lawyers!!! I've been a member of this forum for 3 years, whenever i have any legal questions i go straight to this thread, from credit card problems to child support. anyways, i get my life and finances back in track and im about to fix one more mistake i did from my past, due to immaturity i guess. so here's what happened, i met my husband in 2004 (US citizen), we were both 24 years old at the time, and same year we got married. but the marriage really didnt exist in a way that there is no person solemnized the marriage, we had the so-called 'fixer' who did everything(filing marriage licence, etc.), the parents consent are false signatures. the following year (2005) i gave birth, financial support from my hubby was not enough, he was so unstable in US with debts from his college tuition fee to credit cards, he was really broke. so i decided to work in canada(through the help of my sister) as a caregiver. He followed me here with our son, after a week. first month was fine then later i found out that there's really something wrong with him. first of, he dont know how to manage his finances(the reason he cant pay-off his debt), everytime he has money he can spend all of it in a day without considering he has son to feed and a wife. so in short, he was really a SELF-CENTERED PIG!!!, he'll spend all his money to fancy restaurants, buy signatured clothes or buy expensive gadgets just for HIMSELF. and here i am working my butt off, not seeing my son for 5 days just to put some food in the table and provide our basic needs. things became worst every month, he cant stay to a company for long, will work for a month then he either quit or they fire him, he was also a LAZY SLOTH!!! worst thing is, he also stole money from my sister and mom just to buy something for him, a CLEPTO MANIAC!!! two-years of suffering i think is enough so i decided to leave him. he starts to threaten me now he would say he's gonna end-up his life which really bothers me a lot, he don't have any money saved, he dont even have any medical insurance here so whatever happens to him, im still accountable right? i really want to file fo annulment. im not sure where to start, but i really want to hire a lawyer to represent me since im here in canada, i am not rich(i just started here in canada with a working permit, not as immigrant). so i hope you charge me with reasonable fee. in my opinion, my husband is not financially, psychologically ready for a marriage plus the fact that my love for him was totally GONE. so i am really ready to do this, i dont care how long will it take i just want to do things right and bring my life back to normal. and by the way, there is no third party involve, i am a loyal wife. i also want to know how much will it cost me and how long is the process? thanks all MTC lawyers and hope to get response from you guys...

hi,

my problem is a little small compared to others here. here's the situation:

i was scammed in ebay.ph for a nice amount (tried to buy a PSP). i paid the seller using g-cash. i already contacted ebay about this and waiting for their action. now, i went to globe and reported the incident. they gave me a piece of paper to fill up with information and told me to get it notarized.

my questions are:

-what is notarization and how it's done?

-how much would it cost me?

-will Globe really do something about it?

thanks in advance!

You can have your document notarized by going to a notary public. Generally, notaries are lawyers. (Please be wary of bangketa notaries. They are usually unlicensed or "fake.") The notary will ask you for IDs so you prepare at least one government ID and your community tax certificate. Some lawyers require 2 government IDs. Please prepare at least 4 copies of the documents. Some notaries keep two copies. You will have to submit one to Globe and keep another for your files.

In your case, the purpose of notarization is to convert a private document to a public document. It will be useful only when you decide to litigate and introduce the document as evidence.

The fee ranges from P50 to P250 for the type of document you are holding.

Will Globe do something about it? I sure hope they do. FYI, there are moves by the BSP to regulate G-Cash and Smart Money. In the meantime, you can give a negative feedback to the ebay seller and report him or her to ebay.

Good luck!

Ms September|

Are you a Canadian Citizen already? File a Divorce over there mas makakatipid ka...or even if you are not a canadian citizen yet you can still file a divorce over there since divorce in Canada is not based on the law of the country from where an applicant originated

if ever just PM me or email me at hanlaw@justice.com

Butsoy

good day all MTC lawyers!!! I've been a member of this forum for 3 years, whenever i have any legal questions i go straight to this thread, from credit card problems to child support. anyways, i get my life and finances back in track and im about to fix one more mistake i did from my past, due to immaturity i guess. so here's what happened, i met my husband in 2004 (US citizen), we were both 24 years old at the time, and same year we got married. but the marriage really didnt exist in a way that there is no person solemnized the marriage, we had the so-called 'fixer' who did everything(filing marriage licence, etc.), the parents consent are false signatures. the following year (2005) i gave birth, financial support from my hubby was not enough, he was so unstable in US with debts from his college tuition fee to credit cards, he was really broke. so i decided to work in canada(through the help of my sister) as a caregiver. He followed me here with our son, after a week. first month was fine then later i found out that there's really something wrong with him. first of, he dont know how to manage his finances(the reason he cant pay-off his debt), everytime he has money he can spend all of it in a day without considering he has son to feed and a wife. so in short, he was really a SELF-CENTERED PIG!!!, he'll spend all his money to fancy restaurants, buy signatured clothes or buy expensive gadgets just for HIMSELF. and here i am working my butt off, not seeing my son for 5 days just to put some food in the table and provide our basic needs. things became worst every month, he cant stay to a company for long, will work for a month then he either quit or they fire him, he was also a LAZY SLOTH!!! worst thing is, he also stole money from my sister and mom just to buy something for him, a CLEPTO MANIAC!!! two-years of suffering i think is enough so i decided to leave him. he starts to threaten me now he would say he's gonna end-up his life which really bothers me a lot, he don't have any money saved, he dont even have any medical insurance here so whatever happens to him, im still accountable right? i really want to file fo annulment. im not sure where to start, but i really want to hire a lawyer to represent me since im here in canada, i am not rich(i just started here in canada with a working permit, not as immigrant). so i hope you charge me with reasonable fee. in my opinion, my husband is not financially, psychologically ready for a marriage plus the fact that my love for him was totally GONE. so i am really ready to do this, i dont care how long will it take i just want to do things right and bring my life back to normal. and by the way, there is no third party involve, i am a loyal wife. i also want to know how much will it cost me and how long is the process? thanks all MTC lawyers and hope to get response from you guys...

my car got broken into last night in MAKRO CAINTA Branch around 7:00 - 7:30PM.

back window (passenger side) was smashed.

stolen stuff amounting to almost 100K.

security admitted that the roving security guard in the parking lot stops at 6:00PM EVERYDAY.

that's downright wrong, right? moreso if you consider that the establishment closes at 9:00PM everyday.

i know it was my fault leaving those stuff in the car, but i was only gone for 10mins since i only bought one stuff.

i have no concern re any criminal case since i had no eyewitness, no suspect.

my only concern right now is what i can do re civil matters against the establishment.

kindly enlighten me on this matter.

i have already made a blotter and

im planning to go there again tomorrow and talk to management.

any help or advice will be appreciated.

thanks in advance fellows.

cheers!

any query about legal problems...? wag kang mahiya.. free legal advise ni Butsoy...

Just want to inquire about the the legal rights kung meron man ng mga taong nag file ng reklamo against someone like those na naabala ng isang vehicular accident . Anu-ano ang karapatan namin? thanks in advance.

Edited by CaveDweller

This is a follow up to my past query... I am applying for a certain position and the law of consanguity and affinity applies up to the 4th degree. my fiancee's sister is also working in the said company and still am not assuming the position up to now. i will be exchanging vows to my fiancee this coming november and if i will be assumed to the position before November, is there a posibility that the law of affinity will still be applied on me where in before they got me i was perfectly single?

This is a follow up to my past query... I am applying for a certain position and the law of consanguity and affinity applies up to the 4th degree. my fiancee's sister is also working in the said company and still am not assuming the position up to now. i will be exchanging vows to my fiancee this coming november and if i will be assumed to the position before November, is there a posibility that the law of affinity will still be applied on me where in before they got me i was perfectly single?

Hello again... I was the one who answered your first query, right???

Anyway, strictly speaking the law bans 4th degree relatives by blood or marriage, so if you marry your fiancee you'll be covered by the ban. However, there may be exceptions to the Rule. Hence, I suggest that you communicate with the company's personnel officer and ask if there are any exceptions, more precisely if the ban will apply even if you're already employed before you got married, my opinion is that it will...but I'm not the company's personnel officer.

If you cannot find one, then its time to either look for another job or another fiancee.

Diba kahit mag-divorce sila sa Canada, married pa din sila sa perspective ng Philippine government? Domiciliary rule?

yes. you still have to file a petition for recognition of foreign judgment for the divorce to be recognized here in the philippines provided the foreigner (former filipino) filed the divorce.

You can check with the Bureau of Immigration. While the BI and the DFA are furnished with copies of the hold departure order, it is the BI that is primarily tasked to enforce it.

Di nga lang yata available sa website yun.

mga bossing na pwedeng maka tulong.. pano ko po malalaman kung may hold departure orders against me? sana po may maka reply agad..

Wala yatang "petition for recognition of foreign judgment" sa rules of court. I think you are referring to a petition for declaratory relief as outlined in that Philippines vs Obrecido III.

yes. you still have to file a petition for recognition of foreign judgment for the divorce to be recognized here in the philippines provided the foreigner (former filipino) filed the divorce.