Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

But the funny thing is that "hindi ko binanggit" sa application that I have that much number of cards. I indicated that it was my 1ST card.

Hmmm... The deposit thing will be tricky since I just want to have the BPO as a spare card.

Well that may be one of the problem too, they might have detected that you already have several cards but you did not disclose it. Maybe that is why you were denied. With the available technology and systems nowadays these informations can be easily obtained.

Your first post stated you are a card collector, not a credit collector, hence the suggestion that you make the deposit to get the card. If you want the credit that goes with the card, then indeed your situation seems untenable.

Well that may be one of the problem too, they might have detected that you already have several cards but you did not disclose it. Maybe that is why you were denied. With the available technology and systems nowadays these informations can be easily obtained.

Your first post stated you are a card collector, not a credit collector, hence the suggestion that you make the deposit to get the card. If you want the credit that goes with the card, then indeed your situation seems untenable.

Ok, maybe BPO knows how to see the data of a persons credit card from another company. That's possible.

But, I have a good credit standing.

Baka nga natakot or something yung BPO. <_<

But the funny thing is that "hindi ko binanggit" sa application that I have that much number of cards. I indicated that it was my 1ST card.

Hmmm... The deposit thing will be tricky since I just want to have the BPO as a spare card.

let me add that credit card rejections are also brought by your profession. banks have a negative list. lawyers, judges, justices, schools, priests and members of the religious order are in a negative list, as my banker tells me. i do not have the full list so go check with your banker. they also have difficulty acquiring loans... the reason why is of course obvious.

so your failure to indicate the existence of your other credit cards, in addition to numerous other factors could possibly a culprit for the denial.

cheers

let me add that credit card rejections are also brought by your profession. banks have a negative list. lawyers, judges, justices, schools, priests and members of the religious order are in a negative list, as my banker tells me. i do not have the full list so go check with your banker. they also have difficulty acquiring loans... the reason why is of course obvious.

so your failure to indicate the existence of your other credit cards, in addition to numerous other factors could possibly a culprit for the denial.

cheers

typo - could possibly be a culprit for the denial...

hello mtc lawyers,

can u guys help me?

Our office secretary has worked with our company A for 15 years. She has information of the company A's finances and secret stuff. We have this marketing guy, who doesnt work for company A. This marketing guy is an enemy for company a. The office secretary had a secret affair with the marketing guy, which the office secretary denied, but she admitted to it on the following months. The secretary gave some valuable information to the marketing guy. Company a lost their trust to the office secretary, so they decided to rotate her around the diff depts of the company. THe office secretary wanted to resign instead of being rotated. So she resigned, after somemonths, she is wrote a letter to company a, demanding for her sepration pay,service incentive leave, moral dmages etc..

is there anything in THe labor code of the philippines that tells you who are entitled and not entitled to a separation pay??

thanks for the replies!

Edited by poo

pabayaan mo lang sya maghabol wala sya makukuha.

resigned sya just be sure you have the resignaion letter.

may habol sya kung may coercion na pinagresign sya. yung palipat lipat ng dept medyo nasa alanganin ka pero she has to prove it first kunsabagy hindi namannangyari so lusot ka dun.

next timepag naghire ka gawan mo ng clause regarding company secrets etc... pwede mo pa ipitin na di sya ppwede magwork sa competitor oreven discussmatters pertainingto the company outside the company.

hello mtc lawyers,

can u guys help me?

Our office secretary has worked with our company A for 15 years. She has information of the company A's finances and secret stuff. We have this marketing guy, who doesnt work for company A. This marketing guy is an enemy for company a. The office secretary had a secret affair with the marketing guy, which the office secretary denied, but she admitted to it on the following months. The secretary gave some valuable information to the marketing guy. Company a lost their trust to the office secretary, so they decided to rotate her around the diff depts of the company. THe office secretary wanted to resign instead of being rotated. So she resigned, after somemonths, she is wrote a letter to company a, demanding for her sepration pay,service incentive leave, moral dmages etc..

is there anything in THe labor code of the philippines that tells you who are entitled and not entitled to a separation pay??

thanks for the replies!

Ok, maybe BPO knows how to see the data of a persons credit card from another company. That's possible.

But, I have a good credit standing.

Baka nga natakot or something yung BPO. <_<

Maybe your total credit limit from all your cards has already reached the point where it is risky, in BDO's (or is it BPO's?) mind, to issue you another credit card.

Guys & Gurls,

I just want to know if how many years that you don't have any communication with your EX that you can file for an annulment to the court. Or thus this how many years you had been seperated for the court that it will allow a separation with you both without filing an anullment case..

Your Advice is greatly appreciated with regards to this....

More power to you guys & gurls and also MTC...

Guys & Gurls,

I just want to know if how many years that you don't have any communication with your EX that you can file for an annulment to the court. Or thus this how many years you had been seperated for the court that it will allow a separation with you both without filing an anullment case..

Guys & Gurls,

it's not the number of years.

the ground/s you allege and prove in court will be the key factor.

With due respect to Amba Bonito99, let me just add:

There is no "period" of prescription under the law which you can use as basis whether or not you can annul you marriage. The basis for annulment are those provided in the Family Code.

Also in cases of legal separation, the grounds are also those provided in the Family Code.

If you really want to know the details of these grounds for annulment/legal separation, just PM one of the names you see here and consult them. You need to be interviewed for the facts and circumstances so that your case may be thoroughly prepared. Based on your posts there are no circumstances that can be used to assess your case.

Good luck.

Guys & Gurls,

further to everyone's replies, you can file for legal separation at any time.. let me remind you that legal separation does not sever your marital bond. insofar as the law is concerned, you are still married.

you still have to file for annulment and have the judge declare the marriage void or terminated on grounds under the law.

this may be a stretch, but if you haven't heard from your wife for seven years now, and you have no idea whether she's still alive or not, you can have her declared presumptively dead for purposes of remarriage.

but before you file this in court, you must have conducted a reasonable search as to hr whereabouts, and under a reasonable belief that she is no longer alive...

as i said, this is just a stretch, but maybe this is helpful.

I'm really not so sure if this is the appropriate thread but I'm sure some of you might have an idea about this.

Anyway... can someone get a Catholic Church annulment in another country? For example, you got married in Manila (so it's under the Archdiocese of Manila) - then can you get the annulment elsewhere in the world, say the Archdiocese of New York in US?

Thanks.

MTC Lawyers,

I have a credit card in which i have never paid and sends me some letters from law firms. My concern is, if i ask for a fiscal clearance from would it appear on the fiscal record?

hope to hear from you guys...

no it wont. only criminal cases appear there. credit card collection case are merely civil in nature and will not be reflected in a fiscal's certification

I'm really not so sure if this is the appropriate thread but I'm sure some of you might have an idea about this.

Anyway... can someone get a Catholic Church annulment in another country? For example, you got married in Manila (so it's under the Archdiocese of Manila) - then can you get the annulment elsewhere in the world, say the Archdiocese of New York in US?

Thanks.

the matter above is already a discussion upon canon law, outside the field of the legal profession, albeit offered as an elective in some law schools in the philippines.

nevertheless, filing a church annulment is one thing, getting it done is another. even if you can file it in new york, you will have a tremendously difficult time getting it decreed if all of the evidence is in the Philippines.

the family code, escpecially the grounds on annulment therein, is partly based on canon law. hence, presumably, if you are a resident of new york, you can file for annulment in the archdiocese there, with much difficulty of course as you may have a hard time proving it there.

if the ground for annulment is medical or psychological, then you may possibly succeed. at any right, good luck.

i hope this was of some use to you :-)

Thanks.

A perusal of the websites of the different marriage tribunals of the Roman Catholic Church (Archdiocese of Melbourne, Diocese of Galway, Archdiocese of Seattle) would show that you start the process by going to your local parish office. If you are a parishioner of New York or residing there, I dare say you could start the process there, even if the marriage was celebrated in Manila.

further to everyone's replies, you can file for legal separation at any time.. let me remind you that legal separation does not sever your marital bond. insofar as the law is concerned, you are still married.

you still have to file for annulment and have the judge declare the marriage void or terminated on grounds under the law.

this may be a stretch, but if you haven't heard from your wife for seven years now, and you have no idea whether she's still alive or not, you can have her declared presumptively dead for purposes of remarriage.

but before you file this in court, you must have conducted a reasonable search as to hr whereabouts, and under a reasonable belief that she is no longer alive...

as i said, this is just a stretch, but maybe this is helpful.

1. you can file for legal separation at any time.

Under Art. 57 of the Family Code "An action for legal separation shall be filed within five years from the time of the occurrence of the cause," hence you have to file it within this period otherwise it will have prescribed. Depende rin naman ito sa ground kasi kung tuloy tuloy naman ang cause, pwede mo itong i-file anytime kasi nga di naman nawawala ang ground.

2. if you haven't heard from your wife for seven years now, and you have no idea whether she's still alive or not, you can have her declared presumptively dead for purposes of remarriage.

it's actually four years absence, or two years if the absence falls under Art. 391 of the Civil Code. Alalahanin mo lang na when the law says absence, ibig sabihin nawawala yung tao, di mo alam kung nasaan siya, at di mo alam kung siya ay buhay pa o patay na. Kung pwede mo namang malaman kung nasaan siya, di mo lang ginagawa, di ito "absence".

As correctly stated by legalavatar, for purposes of remarriage, you have to file a petition in court to have the absent spouse declared presumptively dead (ipinapalagay na patay). Kailangang mapatunayan mo sa korte na may basehan para sabihing patay na nga ang nawawalang asawa mo; at nawawala siya for the past 4 (or 2) years.