Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Scam on referral incentives? How can that be a scam? If money was diverted from the proper recipients, then only those "deprived" can file a complaint.

To protect herself, make her write a "story" of all the events that transpired. Prepare all the documentation mentioned in her story. If she didn't benefit (money received), then it should be a problem. If she knew what was going on, then it is up to the accuser to prove conspiracy (which is hard).

hi larry and roubaix, this is re to the problem of the girl who works for the callcenter industry

Basically thats it, she is going to write a statement but sadly, larry, these companies dont have standard procedure on these problems, either they tell you to leave or resign or anything of the lot that you will embarrass yourself with. Roubaix is right, she doesnt have any supporting docs to prove that she spend the money , or lets say demand docs that prove she's guilty or the credit report of the cards, i wonder do they have credit reports here? because it will be easy to trace the products bought by going through a credit report. Even the day and the time purchased . in that way, i would suggest that she has a lawyer. These companies bully people who they seem weak for the job and accuse them with things unimaginable, she is not alone. please let me know how she is doing.

I dont know if u know tipidpc.com

What you do is u sell those old PC parts and then buy a new updated ones...

tama :thumbsupsmiley: .. try other sites na rin (pc-tipid.com).. pwede ka na rin dun bumili kaya lang ingat ka lang sa mga manloloko :zorro: ... Check the seller's feedbacks first bago ka makipag-deal.. :D

Good day.

I currently have an old but functioning Sony Vaio PCG-505FX with 64MB RAM and 40GB HD, MMX 266 Processor. It's currently running Windows 98 (not SE). It has a PCMCIA interface card for the external optical drive, but I think the optical drive is not working anymore though it still powers up. I tried using it on another laptop, got detected but still not showing up in My Computer.

What's the best way to make optimal use of this subnotebook? It has a USB drive so I feel it would be a good typing machine even if the battery is dead and the whole unit needs to be plugged in.

Should I reformat and move up to 98SE? Or try a plain XP Home install? Or shift to Linux (which I don't really know how to use but am all to willing to learn)?

Thanks peeps.

Bossing, luma na yan. That was under the Civil Code which was already superseded by the Family Code. Magkaiba na age requirements. Wala nang diperensya sa age ng babae at lalaki, basta between age 21 and 25, kailangan parental advice.

Under the Family Code:

Art. 15. Any contracting party between the age of twenty-one and twenty-five shall be obliged to ask their parents or guardian for advice upon the intended marriage. If they do not obtain such advice, or if it be unfavorable, the marriage license shall not be issued till after three months following the completion of the publication of the application therefor. A sworn statement by the contracting parties to the effect that such advice has been sought, together with the written advice given, if any, shall be attached to the application for marriage license. Should the parents or guardian refuse to give any advice, this fact shall be stated in the sworn statement.

This is probably what you were asked for:

Art. 62. Males above twenty but under twenty-five years of age, or females above eighteen but under twenty-three years of age, shall be obliged to ask their parents or guardian for advice upon the intended marriage. If they do not obtain such advice, or if it be unfavorable, the marriage shall not take place till after three months following the completion of the publication of the application for marriage license. A sworn statement by the contracting parties to the effect that such advice has been sought, together with the written advice given, if any, shall accompany the application for marriage license. Should the parents or guardian refuse to give any advice, this fact shall be stated in the sworn declaration.

If you plan to do gaming, you need more RAM and a video card.

You can still get RAM and an AGP card for your PC so buying a new PC is not a necessity yet, but if I were you, I'd sell what I have and buy a new PC if I could afford it.

If you can't, upgrade your RAM to 1gb and get a new video card. This will your final purchase for your PC because most likely you will not be able to find parts for your motherboard in the near future.

If you want to save up, just buy some more RAM and save up for your nice core duo PC =)

Bossing, luma na yan. That was under the Civil Code which was already superseded by the Family Code. Magkaiba na age requirements. Wala nang diperensya sa age ng babae at lalaki, basta between age 21 and 25, kailangan parental advice.

Under the Family Code:

Art. 15. Any contracting party between the age of twenty-one and twenty-five shall be obliged to ask their parents or guardian for advice upon the intended marriage. If they do not obtain such advice, or if it be unfavorable, the marriage license shall not be issued till after three months following the completion of the publication of the application therefor. A sworn statement by the contracting parties to the effect that such advice has been sought, together with the written advice given, if any, shall be attached to the application for marriage license. Should the parents or guardian refuse to give any advice, this fact shall be stated in the sworn statement.

what if the case is that there is an absence of the written advice in the application of the marriage license and without any other written consent of the guardian of both parties (both aged 23 at the date of marriage) attached in the application for marriage license; will it make the marriage license void? Thus, making the solemnized marriage also void?

what if the case is that there is an absence of the written advice in the application of the marriage license and without any other written consent of the guardian of both parties (both aged 23 at the date of marriage) attached in the application for marriage license; will it make the marriage license void? Thus, making the solemnized marriage also void?

The license would still be valid, but the person who issued in the absence of the advice could be held liable. Anyway, as you can see from the law itself, the absence of the advice merely delays the issuance of the license by 90 days, it does not prevent the issuance of the same, hence the doctrine that the license remains valid even in the absence of the required advice.

Good day.

I currently have an old but functioning Sony Vaio PCG-505FX with 64MB RAM and 40GB HD, MMX 266 Processor. It's currently running Windows 98 (not SE). It has a PCMCIA interface card for the external optical drive, but I think the optical drive is not working anymore though it still powers up. I tried using it on another laptop, got detected but still not showing up in My Computer.

What's the best way to make optimal use of this subnotebook? It has a USB drive so I feel it would be a good typing machine even if the battery is dead and the whole unit needs to be plugged in.

Should I reformat and move up to 98SE? Or try a plain XP Home install? Or shift to Linux (which I don't really know how to use but am all to willing to learn)?

Thanks peeps.

I would advise you to upgrade to 98SE since it's more stable than the plain 98 OS. If you can, you could also just switch the entire thing to a linux distro. :headsetsmiley:

Sir,

Is this law applicable if the property was loaned from PagIBIG Fund? The TCT is under my name and yet Im still paying it to PagIBIG.

The law is applicable to all purchases of property on the instalment basis, including those sold by the Pag-Ibig.

However, if the TCT is in your name, your transaction with Pag-Ibig does not seem to be a purchase on the instalment basis. If this is a loan from Pag-Ibig, secured by a mortgage on the property titled in your name, the law would not be applicable. instead, what would be applicable would be the terms of the loan agreement and the mortgage

im using windows xp with a nvidia vid card before, no problems in anything... when i changed my vid card to radeon 9550, d na ko makapag play ng dvd sa realplayer or sa WMP9.. i tried reinstalling windows and the applications, wala pa din.. ayaw nya lang tlga mag play. no problems whatsoever sa mp4 or mp3. then if im playing games, parang reset lagi ung color settings nya.. kahit na ano gawin ko, magrereset pa din.. i've already tried updating my drivers. :(

Hi!

How can you cancel a Phil. Passport pag impostor ang gumamit ng pangalan mo? Kaya di ako ma release-release ng aking passport application, eh may gumamit daw ng pangalan o identity ko (siyempre ibang picture). Pang apat na beses akong pumuntang DFA.

Please help. Salamat!

Under Section 8 of the Philippine Passport Law (RA 8239), a passport may be cancelled by the Secretary of Foreign Affairs or by authorized consular officials if the passport was acquired fraudulently. So, dapat sa DFA ka talaga pupunta para maghain ng reklamo. Magtungo ka ulit dun and ask them what are the requirements for filing a petition for cancellation.

Bawal yan. Sumbong nyo na agad sa pulis or kay Tulfo, he he :hypocritesmiley: Pwede rin kay Senator Lim, he has a radio show sa DZMM around 12 to 1:30 pm ata :rolleyes:

Good News, Sir SEIKOKINETIC

Naibalik na po ang bata sa kanyang nanay...nag punta po sila sa local radio station ng DZRH sa Bicol where it happened.

At tinawagan mismo ng announcer sa telepono ang doctor/owner ng hospital at binigyan ng warning...na makakasuhan pag hindi ibinalik ang bata.

Malakas pala ang impluwensiya nitong doktor sa pulis, kaya nung una walang nangyari kahit na nagsama pa ng pulis ang

nanay. Nakakalungkot ...mas may ngipin pa ang media kaysa sa pulis.

With this kind of reputation I don't wonder why people does'nt trust the police nowadays.

Anyway, salamat po sa ating mga MTC legal minds in general, marami po kayong natutulungan.

More power to you sirs! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Pls help.. ung po friend ko dimemanda ng estafa...naacquit po xa sa local government, kasi third party lang xa...ung kasing nagreklamo sya ang nagbigay ng gift check sa friend ko taz ihahanap ng kukuha, ngaun ung mga kumuha ndi na nagbayad, pinalabas nong complainant na guarantor ung friend ko pero nacquit na nga po sya nong 2004 ... ngaun po (2007) pinuntahan sya ng dilg rep... ano po ba role ng dilg? pede po ba magreklamo ung complainant sa dilg?

Pls help.. ung po friend ko dimemanda ng estafa...naacquit po xa sa local government, kasi third party lang xa...ung kasing nagreklamo sya ang nagbigay ng gift check sa friend ko taz ihahanap ng kukuha, ngaun ung mga kumuha ndi na nagbayad, pinalabas nong complainant na guarantor ung friend ko pero nacquit na nga po sya nong 2004 ... ngaun po (2007) pinuntahan sya ng dilg rep... ano po ba role ng dilg? pede po ba magreklamo ung complainant sa dilg?

Ang estafa ay criminal case, in other words, sa piskalya o sa korte ito sinasampa.

Ayun sa kwento mo, na-acquit siya sa local government - baka naman ang ibig mong sabihin ay nagsampa ng administrative complaint yung may-ari ng gift check sa munisipyo (I am, therefore, assuming na employee [hindi elected official dahil iba rin ang procedure dito] ng munisipyo ang kaibigan mo) and that, pagkatapos ng reklamo, naglabas ng desisyon ang Mayor o immediate supervisor exonerating (di tama na term ang "acquit" dahil sa criminal cases lang ito applicable) yung friend mo. Ang apela sa desisyon na ito (assuming na Local Govt. employee siya) ay sa DILG, therefore, tama lang na iapela ito sa DILG.

Note, however, na kung ito ay hindi apela, wala na dapat pakialam ang DILG dito. Ito ang depensa na dpat niyang i-raise before the DILG representative (na meron ng decision exonerating him from the charge). Pangalawa, kung ito ay apela, ang pwede lang umapela sa administrative cases ay ang nireklamo (hindi ang nagrereklamo) at ang Civil Service Commission. Isa rin itong ground para kalabanin ang reklamo.

Ang estafa ay criminal case, in other words, sa piskalya o sa korte ito sinasampa.

Ayun sa kwento mo, na-acquit siya sa local government - baka naman ang ibig mong sabihin ay nagsampa ng administrative complaint yung may-ari ng gift check sa munisipyo (I am, therefore, assuming na employee [hindi elected official dahil iba rin ang procedure dito] ng munisipyo ang kaibigan mo) and that, pagkatapos ng reklamo, naglabas ng desisyon ang Mayor o immediate supervisor exonerating (di tama na term ang "acquit" dahil sa criminal cases lang ito applicable) yung friend mo. Ang apela sa desisyon na ito (assuming na Local Govt. employee siya) ay sa DILG, therefore, tama lang na iapela ito sa DILG.

Note, however, na kung ito ay hindi apela, wala na dapat pakialam ang DILG dito. Ito ang depensa na dpat niyang i-raise before the DILG representative (na meron ng decision exonerating him from the charge). Pangalawa, kung ito ay apela, ang pwede lang umapela sa administrative cases ay ang nireklamo (hindi ang nagrereklamo) at ang Civil Service Commission. Isa rin itong ground para kalabanin ang reklamo.

Kung apela ito, medyo doubtful pa nga na DILG ang appeal kasi sa "Uniform Rules in Administrative Cases" ang apela ng decision ng municipality ay sa Civil Service Commission agad.