Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Thanks ikabod... Funny thing is... I got the damn thing to work! Wow! It's such a great feeling he he... sorry guys.. am on a high...

ders a way to block it again

sys admins can block HTTP tunnel by blocking the URL of the HTTP Tunnel host server, kahit palit ka ng palit ng proxy server e di oobra...

tsk tsk wala na talagang privacy ngayon sa net! :P

dont worry... there's already a phil. law that will protect your privacy on the net... try to read the ecommerce law...

if you have any solid proof that your system administrator is spoofing or reading your emails... unauthorized reading/accessing or private emails can be a crime...

just my 2c... :) :) :)

dont worry... there's already a phil. law that will protect your privacy on the net... try to read the ecommerce law...

if you have any solid proof that your system administrator is spoofing or reading your emails... unauthorized reading/accessing or private emails can be a crime...

just my 2c... :) :) :)

well i hope ganun nga ka lakas ang batas natin dito sa pinas! kung mabilis lang ang proseso sa korte eh talagang kakasuhan ko na yun dati kong "hacker kuno pero slacker lang naman" na supervisor!

well at least nasibak sya, nakalimutan sigurong mag basa ng incoming emails, ayun nabasa tuloy ng amo namin ang expose sa mga kalokohan nya!! :D

just my 2c...  :)  :)  :)

well i hope ganun nga ka lakas ang batas natin dito sa pinas!

Enforcement problema dito. Alam mo naman, lahat ng palad pwede padulasin ng grasa...

Pwede makahingi ng opinion nyo sa Radeon? Ano bang mas magandang bilhin, Radeon o FX?

what I wanna do is to have a silent socks proxy running over an externally exposed machine (pref. w/ SSL).... mas mahirap hulihin.  :P

aha ...lagot ka :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA...

plano ko sana yun as a software product...(or as an experiment)

parang FTP over TLS/SSL (non ssh/OpenSSH/smime/POP3S/ESMTP/SMTPS/etc)

di ko pa tlaga naman kelangan sa ngayon.... :D :P :rolleyes:

(kse bigyan na kasi ako...nyahahaha)

:D :) :evil: ;) :P :pirate: :alien: :lol:

what I wanna do is to have a silent socks proxy running over an externally exposed machine (pref. w/ SSL).... mas mahirap hulihin.  :P

aha ...lagot ka :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA...

plano ko sana yun as a software product...(or as an experiment)

parang FTP over TLS/SSL (non ssh/OpenSSH/smime/POP3S/ESMTP/SMTPS/etc)

di ko pa tlaga naman kelangan sa ngayon.... :D :P :rolleyes:

(kse bigyan na kasi ako...nyahahaha)

:D :) :evil: ;) :P :pirate: :alien: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Mga bossing, advice naman about a labor issue:

My sister is a systems analyst working for a well-known company. She's been a loyal employee for 6 years. Last week she received a 30-day suspension for alleged dishonesty & insubordination. She has been asked to clean out her personal belongings from her desk (why??? its only a suspension).

She regularly goes out to lunch with her friend, a supervisor who was accused of cheating on her timecard by asking her staff to punch out her card. The supervisor and the staff have since been terminated for that offense last month. During the investigation, my sister testified before a panel that they all came back to the office after lunch with 3 others at around 1:30pm. The 3 others have corroborated her statement, and guess what... all of them were also suspended for dishonesty & insubordination.

The basis for the company's decision was that somebody saw the supervisor board a bus at around 2:45pm. The company decided that all 4 witnesses knew about this but said nothing, so in effect lied during questioning (parang perjury). They were even accused that they "may have" punched out the supervisor's card in the past. Now there was more than 1 hour between the time they parted ways and the time the supervisor boarded the bus. They were not together when the offense was committed.

Mga panyero, is there sufficient evidence that my sister knew about the supervisor's offense? She insists that she really did not know. Who would be so stupid as to announce that they're about to commit an offense anyway? The timing is suspicious because the witnesses were suspended a few days after the terminated supervisor had filed a case at DOLE/NLRC. Why wait 1 month?

I think its a ridiculous charge, meant only to weaken the case against them at NLRC. Is there a possibility of reversing the 30-day unpaid suspension? Their employee manual imposes dismissal for the offense of insubordination. Is insubordination always attached to the charge of dishonesty? If yes, will the company dismiss her after the suspension?

Edited by mangkups

Mangkups:

Tell your sister to immediately file a written protest with the HRD of thier company. If they are unionized ask the union to submit the issue to grievance process and procedure.

If the suspension still is enforced, go to the NLRC ( in Banawe) to lodge a complaint and demand payment of salaries for the days she was suspended. Suspension is a serious penalty which may warrant a dismissal upon commission of another offense. If she needs a lawyer and she cant afford one, tell her to go to IBP NCLA at 4th floor IBP Bldg. J. Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center PAsig City. She may be able to talk to me if she goes there on thursdays. Tell her to bring documents of her employment and the records of the said case she was involved in..

Butsoy

Tulong naman pare. What are the preliminary steps for an annulment case. Aside from getting a lawyer. :P

Actually, the preliminary steps that a person should take is to determine whether one has grounds to ask for annulment in the first place. There are very few grounds available to annul a marriage and each one has its own requirements. Take psychological incapacity, you must be able to document the reason why you think psychological incapacity exists in your partner (medical records, letters, etc.). Other than that, you better let your lawyer handle because you might just make a mess out of it :) .

im trying to install nba live 2003 sa pc ko. after the usual installation procedure i saw a note na naghahanap ng dll file ung game. so should i download a patch or crack?

and another question. how do i use cd ghost and virtual cd? :)

Hey, Computer wiz dudes!

Just need your help..., I have a Sony Ericksson P800, but Im having trouble with the software that you use so that you can dock your phone to the PC a la PDA, to synch the info and numbers to the PC.

The problem is that it installs correctly, but my PC and laptop cannot recognize the phone and the port where the USB synch is...I tried with both Windows XP and ME operating systems to no avail....the software installs correctly, no problem with the ports involved, but when i try searching for the phone...the sysytem does not recognize that theres a phone docked to it... Any ideas to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks in advance, bros!

Hey, Computer wiz dudes!

Just need your help..., I have a Sony Ericksson P800, but Im having trouble with the software that you use so that you can dock your phone to the PC a la PDA, to synch the info and numbers to the PC.

The problem is that it installs correctly, but my PC and laptop cannot recognize the phone and the port where the USB synch is...I tried with both Windows XP and ME operating systems to no avail....the software installs correctly, no problem with the ports involved, but when i try searching for the phone...the sysytem does not recognize that theres a phone docked to it... Any ideas to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks in advance, bros!

pare bago lang ako....

this is what u do, uninstall mo yung software, then reinstall it with the phone connected, tapos kung di nag work, punta ka START>RUN than type MSINFO32, hit OK. Under components ata, may USB ports dun, check mo kung nakikita nya yung phone mo, kung nandun, sa phone ang prob, pag wala, may prob ang USB port or cable mo.

call Sony Ericksson

hope this helps