Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

LEGAL question great people!

regarding my BPI credit card. BPI cancelled my card last december as i wasnt able to pay since sept. last year. i did however, made a payment on december.

BPI cancelled my card without any kind of notice. i check mt balance through phone and then go to the bank to pay, still, nobody informed me of the cancellation. i just found out 2 weeks ago.

after they cancelled my card, the intrest kept coming and now a collections lawyer is bugging me.

i resumed payment last month btw. can i contest the current bill they want me to pay? any case i can file?

Are you referring to a situation where the company is using/playing a recorded conversation to prove to an employee that the employee provided bad customer service?

let's say, they use that recording during training. they let trainees listen to that recording as an example of things that they shouldn't do.....

Hi! Don't know if this belongs here but I really need someone's help.

I need my birth certificate. I had my a aunt in P.I. check the NSO office and they don't have a record of my birth.

I emailed the NSO and they have not responded. If I don't have a birth certificate, I can submit something from that

county/municipality or anything official from that part of province stating why I am not in the NSO system.

According to my mother, I was born in Concepcion Tarlac. I'd google them but I don't even know what to google under.

Would they even have a computer system for me to email them in a provincial town like Concepcion Tarlac?

Thanks in advance :)

This could be a case of libel, provided you can prove the following elements:

a. imputation of a discreditable act or condition to another;

b. publication of the imputation;

c. identity of the person defamed; and,

d. existence of malice.

A practical problem is identifying and proving who made the FB account.

Thanks bossing....

Gumawa ng joint agreement with signature na :

We, _____ and ______, both of legal age and bonafide employees of ____________, after coming up with a common understanding jointly agree to :

1. Withdraw the cases filed against each other , filed with the Human Resource department of _______________,

2. Will no longer participate in any investigation related to this matter,

3. Will no longer pursue this case either in ___________or any civil or criminal court,

Such agreement was jointly agreed by both parties after a series of dialogue and coming to the conclusion that the whole matter is a just a big misunderstanding and better left settled amicably between the parties involved.

To attest to this matter, we are affixing our signature below:

OK na po ba to maging legal basis?

thanks ulit.

let's say, they use that recording during training. they let trainees listen to that recording as an example of things that they shouldn't do.....

If the company informs the employee that client conversations may or will be recorded then it is legal since the employee is already aware of the recording. Recording client conversations is common nowadays, supposedly to ensure quality service.

If the company informs the employee that client conversations may or will be recorded then it is legal since the employee is already aware of the recording. Recording client conversations is common nowadays, supposedly to ensure quality service.

i understand that phone recordings are already common nowadays. what im trying to say is that, what if that company uses that particular recording for training purposes as an example of bad customer service without the previous employee's consent? plus...the employee's name is included in that example....

i understand that phone recordings are already common nowadays. what im trying to say is that, what if that company uses that particular recording for training purposes as an example of bad customer service without the previous employee's consent? plus...the employee's name is included in that example....

Hmm, assuming that the company somehow did not get the consent of the employee, I think it would still be legal for the company to use the recording for training purposes for the following reasons:

1. The employee was on company time when the conversation was made and recorded.

2. The conversation itself was part of the employee's duties and functions.

3. The conversation and its recording were made using company equipment, so they are company properties.

4. The recording will be used for a positive purpose - to train and help employees improve their skills

- and not to harrass the recorded employee.

Perhaps the employee can request that his/her identity be kept confidential and not be revealed when the recording is played since his/her identity isn't necessary for training purposes. Regarding consent, check the employee manual or other distributed documents to see if recording of client conversations is indicated. If so, this is sufficient to prove employee consent.

Thanks bossing....

Gumawa ng joint agreement with signature na :

We, _____ and ______, both of legal age and bonafide employees of ____________, after coming up with a common understanding jointly agree to :

1. Withdraw the cases filed against each other , filed with the Human Resource department of _______________,

2. Will no longer participate in any investigation related to this matter,

3. Will no longer pursue this case either in ___________or any civil or criminal court,

Such agreement was jointly agreed by both parties after a series of dialogue and coming to the conclusion that the whole matter is a just a big misunderstanding and better left settled amicably between the parties involved.

To attest to this matter, we are affixing our signature below:

OK na po ba to maging legal basis?

thanks ulit.

Anong connection ng FB account sa HR? Employee din ba ung gumawa ng FB account?

Hmm, assuming that the company somehow did not get the consent of the employee, I think it would still be legal for the company to use the recording for training purposes for the following reasons:

1. The employee was on company time when the conversation was made and recorded.

2. The conversation itself was part of the employee's duties and functions.

3. The conversation and its recording were made using company equipment, so they are company properties.

4. The recording will be used for a positive purpose - to train and help employees improve their skills

- and not to harrass the recorded employee.

Perhaps the employee can request that his/her identity be kept confidential and not be revealed when the recording is played since his/her identity isn't necessary for training purposes. Regarding consent, check the employee manual or other distributed documents to see if recording of client conversations is indicated. If so, this is sufficient to prove employee consent.

what if the employee's identity wasn't kept confidential?

Hi all,

Can someone give me a sample format of the sale of company stocks? I have a partner in my biz and I offered to buy him out. He agreed and now I need to come up with a contract for the sale. Can someone give me a sample stock sale or transfer? I am planning to make it look as if my wife bought the shares of my biz partner.

Please email me a sample at william_c_chan@hotmail.com

Thanks

atty tanong lang po para sa friend ko, nitong nagdaan na 2 weeks, nagka Mass-layout dahil ang clain ng company, due to redundancy. eh may contract po sila at may 6 months bond, na kapag wala pang 6 months at nag-resign sila, may babayaran silang training fee cost 2000 so 6 months 6 x 2000 = 12000.

ngayon may pinapirmahan sa kanila bago sila i-mass layout. ang katwiran ng HR sa kanila, "no choice daw sila" kaya dapat magsigned.

di ko pa po nabasa kung ano yung pina-pirmahan sa kanila, pwede ba nyang ipa-walang bisa yung pinirmahan nya? anong movement po?

ang tanong ko po, may habol sila sa case na "illegal dismissal" tanong ko lang po ano po ang mga kailangan para mailapit po ito sa NLRC? ano ano po ba usually ang ginagastos sa mga ganitong kaso? salamat po.

i see. but why is that?

It will be the employee's burden to prove why the recording should not be played (e.g. it will cause unnecessary embarrassment, harrassment, hostile working environment, or otherwise violate his/her civil rights). If you can't prove any of this then the company will have the right to play the recording for training purposes.

Hi! Don't know if this belongs here but I really need someone's help.

I need my birth certificate. I had my a aunt in P.I. check the NSO office and they don't have a record of my birth.

I emailed the NSO and they have not responded. If I don't have a birth certificate, I can submit something from that

county/municipality or anything official from that part of province stating why I am not in the NSO system.

According to my mother, I was born in Concepcion Tarlac. I'd google them but I don't even know what to google under.

Would they even have a computer system for me to email them in a provincial town like Concepcion Tarlac?

Thanks in advance :)

If the NSO has no record of your birth then you or a representative can go to the Concepcion Local Civil Registry Office and request for a certified true copy of your birth certificate.

If the NSO has no record of your birth then you or a representative can go to the Concepcion Local Civil Registry Office and request for a certified true copy of your birth certificate.

Thanks Pinoymale. My aunt did that and they also don't have me in their registry. I'm beginning to feel like a singaw na bigla na lang sumulpot sa mundo. :( I need to get a letter from them saying I'm not in their registry and the possible reasons why.

Thanks Pinoymale. My aunt did that and they also don't have me in their registry. I'm beginning to feel like a singaw na bigla na lang sumulpot sa mundo. :( I need to get a letter from them saying I'm not in their registry and the possible reasons why.

Hehe, if only all "singaws" were as sexy as you! ;) Unregistered births are actually very common, mostly in remote provincial areas but also in cities. You can apply for late birth registration (http://www.census.gov.ph/data/civilreg/delayedreg_primer.html). You may have to get a certification from NSO and the local civil registry office that they have no record of your birth.

It will be the employee's burden to prove why the recording should not be played (e.g. it will cause unnecessary embarrassment, harrassment, hostile working environment, or otherwise violate his/her civil rights). If you can't prove any of this then the company will have the right to play the recording for training purposes.

i understand. thanks for the info sir. peace!

sa lahat ng kasuhan involving custody ng mga anak, ang pangunahing kunsiderasyon ay "ano ba ang makakabuti para sa bata?"

pagkatapos, hindi dapat mawalay ang batang mas mababa sa pitong taong gulang sa ina. maaari lamang itong gawin sa pinakamabigat na dahilan.

dahil dito, kailangan mong patunayan na MAS MAKAKABUTI SA BATA ANG LUMAKI ITO SA PILING MO KESA SA INA! Kailangang patunayan mo na di karapat-dapat ang ina na magpalaki sa bata. Alalahanin mo na di mabigat na dahilan ang kawalan ng trabaho ng ina at ikaw ay merong trabaho (ang mangyayari, uutusan ka lang ng korte na suportahan ang mga bata, pero sa ina pa rin ang mga ito). Mas mabigat ang pasanin mo kung ang bata ay mas bata pa sa 7 taon. Ilan sa mga dahilan kung saan pumayag ang korte na ilipat ang custody ng batang below 7years old sa ama ay: kung ang ina ay may ketong o di-kaya'y TB; kung ito ay drug addict; kung pinagmamalupitan nito ang mga bata ng walang dahilan).

Sa isa pang kaso, kung ang ina ay nakikisama sa kapatid ng kanyang asawa (tiyuhin ng bata) dahil kalalakihan ng bata ang isang immoral na sitwasyon (Note: medyo nakakaintindi na yung bata sa kasong ito).

Kung over 7 naman yung bata, malaki ring factor yung pipiliing magulang ng bata (problema mo, wala sa yo ang mga bata, siyempre, ibri-brainwash na yun ng ina na siya ang piliin)

Mga sir pwede po ba q mag inquire about sa custody ng mga anak q f ever na mag demanda q laban sa nanay nila

about sa custody din ng mga bata at wat ang grounds ng gnun...,thanks in advance

Tanong lang po:

Other than the CHED Memorandum Order Number 18, Series of 2002 do you know any other: 1) Administrative Orders, Rules, and the like; or 2) laws that treats the Bachelor of Laws Degree as Equivalent to Master's Degree?

Thank you and God bless us all.

Mga bossing tanong lang po, dba ang Sari Sari store or maliit na tindahan ay business din? Pati na rin po ang kainan?

Tama po ba? Kasi may maliit akong comp shop, 5 PC's po lahat. Tinatanong po ako kung asan ang permit ko, nasa loob po kasi ito ng bahay at mejo tago din po.

Ano po ang pwede kong isagot para kabahan din po sila sa ginagawa nila, eh sila din po kasi walang business permit.

Thank You po.

If ever, kukuha po ako ng business permit kung talagang kelangan...

Mga bossing tanong lang po, dba ang Sari Sari store or maliit na tindahan ay business din? Pati na rin po ang kainan?

Tama po ba? Kasi may maliit akong comp shop, 5 PC's po lahat. Tinatanong po ako kung asan ang permit ko, nasa loob po kasi ito ng bahay at mejo tago din po.

Ano po ang pwede kong isagot para kabahan din po sila sa ginagawa nila, eh sila din po kasi walang business permit.

Thank You po.

If ever, kukuha po ako ng business permit kung talagang kelangan...

Business pa rin sya regardless kung ilang pc units ang gamit mo. Sino ang nagtatanong tungkol sa permit mo, mga city hall employees ba? Ganyan din experience ko sa carwash ko before and sa sari-sari store ng nanay ko. Tuwing may magtatanong kung meron kami permit, sinasabi namin na bago pa lang ang business kaya tinitignan muna namin ng ilang buwan bago kumuha ng permit. In practice, pwede ka mag-operate ng business ng six months, or even one year, bago kumuha ng permit.