Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Mga Bossing---anong ibig sabihin nito?

Tnx po..

remotectl is a component of winchat and the windows remote support facility.. looks like its corrupted or having a conflict with another file.

if you don't use these programs, i would just suggest that you remove it from the registry - via regedit (winchat and remotectl).

is burning a home video to dvd really that tedious? here are my steps:

the usual:

1. capture video from videocam to pc (minidv to avi)

2. edit video

3. save edited (avi)

the time consuming: (using blaze media pro)

4. save avi to mpg4 (dvd format?)

5. create image

6. burn image to dvd

just doing steps 4 to 6 takes me almost a day... is there a shorter way (aside from buying those dvd videocam)? what software do you use to create a dvd formatted file?

help po, di ako makapag burn ng music sa i tunes may lumalabas na error.the attempt to a burn disc is failed.an unknown error occured (4280).ano po bang ibig sabihin nito?please help naman po

I got the same error before, here's the fix from the iTunes site:

If you attempt to burn a disc in iTunes for Windows using a Sony

CD-RW/DVD CRX830E model drive, you may get the following alert:

The attempt to burn a disc failed. An unknown error occurred (4280)

If you get this error in iTunes and you are using a Sony CD-RW/DVD

CRX830E drive, you can make a small change to one configuration file to

resolve the issue.

To find out if you have a Sony CD-RW/DVD CRX830E model drive:

Open iTunes.

On the Help menu, click Run CD Diagnostics.

Put an audio CD in your optical drive.

Click OK. The results appear in a new window.

Look for this text in the results:

IDE\CdRomSONY_CDRW/DVD_CRX830E

If you see this in your results, you have a Sony CD-RW/DVD CRX830E

model drive. Follow the steps below to resolve your burning issue.

Quit iTunes.

Locate the gcdrtype.cfg file in \Program Files\iTunes\CD Configuration

Right-click the gcdrtype.cfg file and from the shortcut menu, choose

Open.

If you see a "Select the program from a list" option:

Click "Select the program from a list."

Click OK.

In the list that appears, click Notepad.

Click OK.

The gcdrtype.cfg file opens.

Scroll down to the bottom of the document. The last or the next to last

section of text should look like this:

[AUTODETECT CD DEVICE]{RecorderType:IDE/ATAPI}

GENERALFLAGS = READCD

MEDIACAPFLAGS = 0

READFLAGS = READCDDATA | READCDMODE2FORM2 | READCDAUDIO | READPOSTGAP

WRITETAOFLAGS = 0

WRITEDAOFLAGS = 0

DRVGENERALFLAGS = MODESEL_NOPAGE01 | MODESEL_NOPAGE05

DRVDISCINFOFLAGS + NO_READDISCINFOCMD | NO_READTRKINFOCMD | DVDINFO

DRVWRITETAOFLAGS = 0

DRVWRITEDAOFLAGS = LOPOLL_RDDISCINFO

CDWRITESPEEDS = 0

CDWRITERWSPEEDS = 0

CDREADSPEEDS = 0

CDREADRWSPEEDS = 0

DVDWRITESPEEDS = 0

DVDREADSPEEDS = 0

Add this text

| NOSENDOPC

to the end of the line that starts with

DRVGENERALFLAGS

Note that the text you need to add starts with a space, then a vertical

bar "|" (Shift-), and another space. The edited line should look like

this:

DRVGENERALFLAGS = MODESEL_NOPAGE01 | MODESEL_NOPAGE05 | NOSENDOPC

On the File menu, click Save.

You can now burn discs in iTunes without getting that error message.

question po...

may tenant kami, at 1 1/2 months na po di nagbabayad ng rent.

kinausap na namin siya, sabi niya delayed lang konti.

ngayon bago po dumating sa hindi maganda, do we have legal grounds to kick them out bago mag-pile up ang kanilang unpaid rent? meron po ba time limit bago siya pwede i-evict?

need help..computer infected with butaur.B worm..tried removing it ith nod 32..di matanggal..any help or suggestion will be appreciated..tnxs..

butsur.B worm pala

Have you tried going into safe mode and scanning from there? Also make sure that you have updated engines and definitions for NOD32. :headsetsmiley:

is burning a home video to dvd really that tedious? here are my steps:

the usual:

1. capture video from videocam to pc (minidv to avi)

2. edit video

3. save edited (avi)

the time consuming: (using blaze media pro)

4. save avi to mpg4 (dvd format?)

5. create image

6. burn image to dvd

just doing steps 4 to 6 takes me almost a day... is there a shorter way (aside from buying those dvd videocam)? what software do you use to create a dvd formatted file?

Since you capture using AVI. Steps 4 to 6 is really required because DVD format uses MPEG2. Use MPEG2 for capturing to save time from encoding, but AVI will give better quality. Try using Pinnacle Studio 9 or 10 to capture and author DVD. Having a dual core processor can reduce encoding time.

is mpeg4 comparable to divx? bumili kasi ako ng dvd player...mpeg4 compatible sya...pwede ba divx dun? sabi kasi ng salesperson pwede daw?

MPEG4 is a format. DIVX, XVID,etc are codecs. MPEG4 oftenly uses DIVX, XVID codecs, therefore you could play DIVX files on your DVD/MPEG4 player.

is mpeg4 comparable to divx? bumili kasi ako ng dvd player...mpeg4 compatible sya...pwede ba divx dun? sabi kasi ng salesperson pwede daw?

some way, different sya. afaik, divx is an extension of .avi.

pag divx compatible ang device, it cannot play mp4s.

pero pag mp4 compatible or ready ang device, it can also play divx.

what wil ido if i got married when i was 18 i did not under go the proper process nagusap lng po mga magulang namin para magpksal n kmi kc daw buntis n ako, a morning after pumunta n kami s harap na mayor pr magpirmahan i did not go on the proper proses before the marriage occur pirm n lng we got separated when i was 21 and now im 28 we dont have any communication if i will file a an annulment case for our marriage ppwe de po bang pgiging irresponsable nya noong magksama p kmi ang reason ko ..................................................

pls. help me.. I am an abused wife.. mentally and emotionally battered .. for 5 years ive been deprived of many things as a wife..it seems that i'm non existemt.. It is simply because... I happened to marry the man who's very wealthy and we have an ABSOULUTE PRENUP..

I didn't cause a BIG sin but why he punished me like this..How can i give justice to what he does and did to me.. Mental anguish and torture...But I want justice, rightness and fairness.. how?

What you described is a clear case of violence/abuse of your rights as a woman. But since this is a domestic case, you must proceed to the nearest police station and report this matter to the women's desk. Lady investigators assigned there will attend to your complaint and most probably, will reduce your complaint into a sworn statement. They will then invite your husband over to the precinct for a confrontation between you and him.

Regarding your prenuptial agreement, if you gave your consent in that document involuntarily or if it was obtained thru fraud or intimidation, there is a possibility that it might be invalidated.

I'm planning to start an Investment Limited Partnership with a few friends of mine whose capital will only be invested in stocks. I read in sec.gov.ph that Articles of Partnership is one of the requirements. What about the Limited Partnership Agreement? How do you prepare them? What is the minimum capital required by SEC and how much are the fees?

Pde po ba makulong pag namura mo ung enforcer sa pasay ung mga choco boys?

This is how it happened. I was on my way to MOA. i was about to cross buendia you know, stoplight before getting to world trade and pier one roxas. nag red ung light... i stopped. the two cars in front of me went ahead. i was shouting huli huli! pero wala... so i thought walang pulis at around 830pm?

Then i saw this enforcer on the left gesturing GO, wala reflectorized thingy. SO i went and go. then some other enforcer was flagging me down on the right. I went ahead but not speeding off... baka miscommunication lang nung dalawang enforcer i thought.... then they chased me. I pulled over.

Got into a heated discussion, i asked them why didn't you pulled over the two cars in front of me?! I told them the other enforcer was gesturing me to go... tapos sabi nung isa... nde po kayo pina pa go ko. sa loob loob ko... sa akin ka nakaharap e. Tapos sabi ba naman ang liwa liwanag daw dun sa Buendia LRT something... dun po umakyat ung dugo sa utak ko... sabi ko Gago pala to e... ang DILIM NGA DUN E!

Then their supervisor got there, told me to go to the station and file a complaint. I followed. Dun na nabaligtad ang mga pangyayari.

Eto kinalabasan. ..

- Minura ko enforcer, pakulong daw ako.

- Nawala ung kaso kong traffic violation, pakukulong daw ako dahil minura ko ung enforcer niya nang gago... which i admit blurted out because of the lies he was telling na maliwanag daw dun sa Buendia.

- Pina medical nila ako sa Pasay Gen, nde naman talaga ako tiningnan, i just signed a piece of paper na i'm ok, which i am naman talaga.

- they brought me to the CIDG ng pasay.

- they were making the blotter on a piece of bond paper

- i was begging at this point... continuously begging...

- Monday pa daw ako pde mag bail 5000.00

- the Inmates are waiting for me and the enforcer was telling them... makakasama nyo to diyan

- I asked the officer dun forgot his name, na pag usapan na lang, kung pde amicable settlement na lang.

- this conversation dragged on for 3 hours...

- i was really getting scared na at this point begging and all...

- finally usap usap, arbor na daw ako nung isang inspector dun tapos wala na ticket--which was a light of hope for me... imagine spending the night in JAIL and GEtting out MONDAY?!

- Tapos i gave or I PAID -- un na rin un diba -- although they were letting me go na, i feel obliged with their parinig na kesyo ganito ganyan abala and all...

I went home 12Midnight.

Then i was thinking... pde ba talaga nila ako ikulong?! Guys don't blame me for being stupid... wala po kasi kayo dun sa CIDG... mga ilang steps na lang, ipapasok ka na sa selda with all those inmates. Team Unity sila dun...

Share ko lang din tong unfortunate incident na to sa inyo para maiwasan at wag matulad po sa akin.

What set me off was the lie na maliwanag daw sa buendia. I may have said gago but i just blurted it out...