Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

First you have to examine what the bond entails. is it bond to cover for any damage that the company would incur in the exercise of duties? or is it a bond for items provided to the employee? or is it a bond on competitive employment? in order to properly advise you on the implications of the bond, you must determine what it is for in the first place.

there is no hard and fast rule on employment bonds, because they are essentially private agreements (surety bonds) by and between the employee,employer and the third party insurer. what is provided though is the option by one party to rescind the bond agreement if 1) the terms are clearly not the intent of the parties and 2) when it is unconscionable on one party. though contracts presume equality, i would think that since this forms part of the employment of an individual, then the bias towards labor precept of Philippine labor law may apply, but not to the injury of the employer.

from your information, we can only assume that the bond is for him to remain with the company for two (2) years. since he terminated their employment agreement after only two (2) months, what would happen is this: 1) the employer would act against the bond, seeking reparation for damages incurred by them upon the termination of employment, 2) then the bonding company would recover their costs from your friend since your friend failed to comply with the promise she undertook when she agreed to the bond. this is only clear speculation since facts are scant as it is.

who provided the bond? is it a prerequisite that the bond employer provided be the bond the employee agrees to?is there a no bond no employment policy?

i hope this helps.

tnx for comprehending my QUESTION! about who provided the bond? the answer is the company itself prepared it. will my friend be liable for the bond? since he's not yet regular though he signed it?

Hi Wolfie.... thanks for the advise.

Thanks for the reply Linus... she won't be remarrying.... it was just that when she put up her canteen (she has been selling her food products from out of a bag prior to this), from resources she borrowed from her friends and family, her "husband" made sure that the papers were all under his name because "she is uneducated and won't be believed by the owners of the building as a qualified businessowner" :angry: . Had I known that when it happened, I would have been charged with physical assault at the very least. :grr: He made sure that receipts to the furniture and equipment bought for the canteen were all in his name too. Gosh, just thinking about this is making me sick.

Republic Act 8792 (E-Commerce Law) accepts electronically generated messages as documents, giving them weight in evidence. Furthermore, Resolution (A.M. No. 01-7-01-SC) dated July 17, 2001 allows electronic messages as evidence.

a text message is essentially an electronic document. if the texter has a post paid account, then it would be easier to trace the possession and ownership of the messages. but one has to prove possession at the time the message was generated to effectively determine ownership of the documents. If it was a prepaid account, then it would be a bit harder not unless the same number was widely known as attributed to the person, like for example calling cards where the number is so indicated or testimonies of two or more disinterested persons which show ownership of the said SIM. Possession at the time of message generation is another thing altogether. And the defense for a prepaid SIM is, I disposed of the SIM since so and so date...

now as for the contents of the messages, if it constitutes grave threats, then you can file a complaint directly instead of going through a police blotter.

on a personal note, just be careful next time...

thanks for the reply. I will be more careful next time. This person seems motivated in what she's doing as she seems to know a lot about me. She even knows conversations that I made over my mobile phone!!! And yes, she is wise enough not to use a postpaid line :unsure:

Thanks for the reply BONITO :)

i need some good feedbacks regarding geforce 6200 256mb by palit

thanks

ok ba to sa gaming?

decent enough :D As long as it is a DDR2 or DDR3 ram :D Because a 128mb DDR2 or 3 is still faster than a 256mb DDR1 :D

Palit is even better than Inno3d imo, what makes inno3d such a hit is because inno3d became a trademark in the vc market... but to be honest, sucks in every other way :D Been an inno3d user before, the switched to Palit, then, nagkapera ako, BFG na :D lolz :D

Mga brod tulong lang po sana may nakialam kasi ng password ko sa email address ko sa Yahoo at ang email ko ang impt sa akin paano ko ba mabuksan ito?

YUng mga details ko kasi hindi ko na hindi ko na matandaan at lahat ng work ko e doon bumabagsak...........

Makikitulong naman pls!!!

thanks in advance.........

hirap nyan :D sana matandaan mo lang sana yung sagot sa secret question mo :D

mga sir's and bro's , pa help din naman po., baka may idea kayo or may kakilala ...

sir is this anyway na mapadali annulment? i mean the cost and time? and totoo ba dati yung mga issues na pwede ioa bunot ang papers sa census and cityhall, i mean to erase all necessary records and then ok na lahat ... share some info po please ... advance thanks

share naman po some info please ...

After installing Win95, pag restart ng PC may windows protection error. Ano po kaya ang problema?

this is the message posted by windows on screen --> (While iniatializing device IOS. Windows protection error. You need to restart your computer.)

Windows copy legitimate win95 OSR2 OEM edition.

Specifications

Intel

System Model: D865PERL

BIOS Version: Intel Corp. RL86510A.86A.0075.P15.0404021333

Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.40GHz

Version: x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 1

Speed: 2394 MHz

Memory (RAM) 256MB

Local Disk

Total Capacity: 37.26 GB

Video Card

Model: Inno3D GeForce FX 5200

Sound Card

Manufacturer: Analog Devices, Inc.

Model: SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

Network Card

Model: CNet PRO200 PCI Fast Ethernet

Adapter - Packet Scheduler Miniport

After installing Win95,  pag restart ng PC may windows protection error. Ano po kaya ang problema?

this is the message posted by windows on screen --> (While iniatializing device IOS. Windows protection error. You need to restart your computer.)

Windows copy legitimate win95 OSR2 OEM edition. 

Specifications

Intel

System Model: D865PERL

BIOS Version: Intel Corp. RL86510A.86A.0075.P15.0404021333

Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.40GHz 

Version: x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 1 

Speed: 2394 MHz 

Memory (RAM) 256MB

Local Disk 

Total Capacity: 37.26 GB 

Video Card 

Model: Inno3D GeForce FX 5200 

Sound Card 

Manufacturer: Analog Devices, Inc.

Model: SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

Network Card

Model: CNet PRO200 PCI Fast Ethernet

Adapter - Packet Scheduler Miniport

How many partition did you create? What I know di magagamit or di makikilala yang 37GB HDD mo kasi masyado nang mababa version ng windows mo. FAT16 pa ata yan, make sure you use FAT32, or try to lower the partition size to 8GB (windows limitation).

Baka magkaproblema ka rin maghanap ng mga drivers mo for your video card, as well as the intel chipset and other devices, dapat windows 98 ang minimum recommeded OS.

mga sir's and bro's , pa help din naman po., baka may idea kayo or may kakilala  ...

sir is this anyway na mapadali annulment? i mean the cost and time? and totoo ba dati yung mga issues na pwede ioa bunot ang papers sa census and cityhall, i mean to erase all necessary records and then ok na lahat ... share some info po please ... advance thanks

share naman po some info please ...

duly seconding bo's advice, and hereby entering into the record my manifestation on the matter:

what you are asking is for advice to perform a criminal act (direct bribery, misfeasance in office, and a whole host of violations in the anti-graft and corrupt practices act, plus the liability stemming from collusion in annulment cases which may be filed by the prosecutor, amongst others)

there are no shortcuts to justice...

well reconciliation is an easier avenue as against annulment...

Guest romeot_12

hello. anybody can help me with my inquiry.

my friend is a talent manager. she had her talents sign a talent manager contract but did not notarized it. is it valid? can it still be notarized? what are the consequences of not notarizing it?

another one is: is it valid if a 17yr old signs into a contract.

thnks hope u can help my friend.