Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hehehe..sori po!

i am an accountant assigned in our Head Office (makati) from 1996 till 1998 i was assinged in 2 projects (tuloy tuloy po), then from 1999 to present sa Head Office na, with the contract of 3 months, subject for extension everynow and then, different project po iyon pero sa head office ako naka upo. for the past 2 years iba iba po yung project assigned sa akin pero tuloy tuloy po iyon.

marami pong salamat.

hehehe..sori po!

i am an accountant assigned in our Head Office (makati) from 1996 till 1998 i was assinged in 2 projects (tuloy tuloy po), then from 1999 to present sa Head Office na, with the contract of 3 months, subject for extension everynow and then, different project po iyon pero sa head office ako naka upo. for the past 2 years iba iba po yung project assigned sa akin pero tuloy tuloy po iyon.

marami pong salamat.

No offense, but an accountant is the least likely to be a project employee. Project employees are usually reserved for specialized skills e.g. engineers for a bridge construction project and so on.

Unless your accounting skills are unique to the projects, then you may argue that you have been employed since 1996. Why is this important? Well, you need a long employement history for certain tax benefits. Also, if there is retirement program, working since 1996 will pad your retirement pay.

The only problem now for your is to argue your status with the japanese company. If you argue this, you might end up losing your job. I wish you good luck.

The new rape law, R.A. 8353, says that rape may be committed "y any person who shall commit an act of sexual assault by inserting his penis into another person's mouth or anal orifice, or any instrument or object, into the genital or anal orifice of another person.

So, it is clear that any person (that includes women) may commit rape by inserting any instrument or object into the genital or anal orifice of another person (including men).

hello there!!!

pano ba ako makakakuha ng sample ng will? a holographic and an intestate will?  public document ba to? THanks!!!!!!!!!!!

FACTUM, a holographic will is one that the testator (or will-maker, tagapagpamana) makes by writing the entire will in his or her own handwriting. the only requirement of the law is that it must be written, signed and dated by the testatr in his or her own handwriting. no other requirement for that. to make a last will and testament, one must follow strictly the requirements of the law on succession, medyo marami to discuss. quoted a small portion of it below, pero please take note, form lang and dini-discuss dito. kung hindi holographic will, kailangan public document, as can be seen from the last article dito sa baba. wala pa dyan 'yung substantive requirements, such as yung mga hindi mo pwedeng ipamana dahil it will eat up into the legitime of your compulsory heirs, etc. just PM me if you have other questions.

SUBSECTION 3. Forms of Wills

ARTICLE 804. Every will must be in writing and executed in a language or dialect known to the testator.

ARTICLE 805. Every will, other than a holographic will, must be subscribed at the end thereof by the testator himself or by the testator's name written by some other person in his presence, and by his express direction, and attested and subscribed by three or more credible witnesses in the presence of the testator and of one another.

The testator or the person requested by him to write his name and the instrumental witnesses of the will, shall also sign, as aforesaid, each and every page thereof, except the last, on the left margin, and all the pages shall be numbered correlatively in letters placed on the upper part of each page.

The attestation shall state the number of pages used upon which the will is written, and the fact that the testator signed the will and every page thereof, or caused some other person to write his name, under his express direction, in the presence of the instrumental witnesses, and that the latter witnessed and signed the will and all the pages thereof in the presence of the testator and of one another.

If the attestation clause is in a language not known to the witnesses, it shall be interpreted to them.

ARTICLE 806. Every will must be acknowledged before a notary public by the testator and the witnesses. The notary public shall not be required to retain a copy of the will, or file another with the office of the Clerk of Court.

Sana nakatulong sa iyo yan.

bkit gnun ang law? pwede cyang paikut-ikotin kya pati may mga sala nkkwala... 2lad n lng s pgssearch s isang place kng ano lng nkalagay un lng ang lawful na comfiscatd pano ung mga ibang items n illegal like mga smuggle goods or firearms na nakita dn sa same place na snsearch <_

bkit gnun ang law? pwede cyang paikut-ikotin kya pati may mga sala nkkwala... 2lad n lng s pgssearch s isang place kng ano lng nkalagay un lng ang lawful na comfiscatd pano ung mga ibang items n illegal like mga smuggle goods or firearms na nakita dn sa same place na snsearch <_<

Compadrei, that is the beauty of the law, "Dura Lex Sed Lex", or in other words, the "Law may be harsh but it is still the law".

In you question regarding search and seizure, if authorities are acting on a valid search warrant and is served in a specific place to a specific person or acting on a reliable source, such items stated in the search warrant shall be confiscated.

If there are other items which are deemed to be illegal in nature, the "Plain View Doctrine" can be applied. Such items can still be confiscated. For the person in authority to confiscate such illegal items, has personal knowledge that said items are illegal in nature.

bkit gnun ang law? pwede cyang paikut-ikotin kya pati may mga sala nkkwala... 2lad n lng s pgssearch s isang place kng ano lng nkalagay un lng ang lawful na comfiscatd pano ung mga ibang items n illegal like mga smuggle goods or firearms na nakita dn sa same place na snsearch <_<

because the law seeks to protect the rights of everyone, even the accused, nay, most specially the accused.

because we have the right to due process.

because we have the right against unreasonable search and seizure.

tungkol sa sinasabi mo na may illegal items na nakita pero not stated sa search warrant, pwedeng kumpiskahin ang mga ito provided na agad itong kita ng mga mata (in plain view at hindi nakita sa paghahalungkat).

bkit gnun ang law? pwede cyang paikut-ikotin kya pati may mga sala nkkwala...

From what I have seen in the practice of law, it is the same as in any other profession, in that there are more "bad eggs" than good ones. It is not beacuse of the law or its nature. Mas malala lang kapag lawyer gumawa ng kalokohan coz it may mean getting a death sentence or a jail term, or worse, sabi nga ni COMPADREI, napakakawalan 'yung guilty. Pero I still believe that if people (and lawyers) use the law properly, we can really see what it was meant to do -- to ferret out the truth and dispense justice in the lives of men. :)

Well, looks like I'm back in the Computer thread with the same problem I had a few months ago. With a twist. :blink:

I recently installed Windows Server 2003 in the machine I have directly connected to the internet. I used to have Windows XP in it and the rest of my computers have XP as well. I can ping and I can access the internet. However, I can't detect the server from the other machines and the server can't detect the workgroup in spite of all of them being in the same workgroup. I have file sharing turned on in each machine. I even have the same login for each computer and only the XP machines can see each other. The login name I use has administrator priveleges. Can anyone help me? :(

good day po.

tanong ko lang kung san pwede magpa kasal ng legal. ung secret syempre :)

help :(

Kahit saan. Basta may license, may solemnizing officer and most importantly a reception for the MTC lawyers who keep giving advice in this thread.

But why keep it a secret? Just remember, you asked about a legal marriage, once finalized, you cant back out. Wala pang divorce dito.

But if you insist on an answer, get a license and find a authorized solemnizing officer. Since you want to keep it a secret, I am ethically bound not to tell you how to make it secret.

You play with the law, you are bound to lose.

I have not broken any laws, I just bend them a little. - Mae West

:evil:

Well, looks like I'm back in the Computer thread with the same problem I had a few months ago. With a twist. :blink:

I recently installed Windows Server 2003 in the machine I have directly connected to the internet. I used to have Windows XP in it and the rest of my computers have XP as well. I can ping and I can access the internet. However, I can't detect the server from the other machines and the server can't detect the workgroup in spite of all of them being in the same workgroup. I have file sharing turned on in each machine. I even have the same login for each computer and only the XP machines can see each other. The login name I use has administrator priveleges. Can anyone help me? :(

Could you further explain the problem? When you said you can't detect the server, do you mean via ping or via the windows explorer? If it is via windows explorer, try to do a ping first, if you are able to ping the server try find computer and instead of the computer name type in the ip address of the server. If this works please check you network settings for the netbios protocol. If you can ping the server but can't find it in the "find computer" try to check the network adapter settings for packet filtering settings.

Hope this helps dude B)