• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

also...

that same nitwit claimed that i committed plagiarism... is there a law on this...

my arguement:

sinabi sa simula na i will borrow from... i will defend her views... wala akong sinabi na akin itong mga ideas na ito... if i was able to "mirror" her ideas kasi naintindihan ko... di ko na kailangan ng direct quotation...

if my kasalanan ako, i didnt properly cite her..

sinabi ko na yun diba...

also i am not writing a paper...

another lawyer joke for you guys....

A lawyer parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues. As he's getting out of the car, a semi-trailer comes flying along too close to the kerb and takes off the door before speeding off.

Distraught, the lawyer grabs his mobile and calls the cops. Five minutes later, the police arrive. Before the cop has a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer starts screaming hysterically:

"My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined. No matter how long it's with the panel beater it'll simply never be the same again!"

After the lawyer finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust. "I can't believe how materialistic you bloody lawyers are," he says. "You lot are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else in your life."

"How can you say such a thing at a time like this?" snaps the lawyer.

The policeman replies, "Didn't you realise that your right arm was torn off when the truck hit you."

The lawyer looks down in absolute horror. "F**king hell!" he screams. "Where's my Rolex?" :P

our company uses windows 2000 and my profile seems to have been affected by the recent upgrade of the system.

i can't load my roaming profile. the tech staff who checked out my pc said a reformat may be required.

couldn't they just delete my existing and then make a new profile for me?

opinions will be appreciated.

thanks a heaps.

:mtc:

our company uses windows 2000 and my profile seems to have been affected by the recent upgrade of the system.

i can't load my roaming profile. the tech staff who checked out my pc said a reformat may be required.

couldn't they just delete my existing and then make a new profile for me?

opinions will be appreciated.

thanks a heaps.

ask ur it guy to check the access permission to your server (kung asan yung roaming profile). verify using ur accnt not using the admin's.

yes, they can delete or specify another location of your roaming profile.

need help....having problem with iexplore.exe

whenever i go to check my mail in mail.yahoo.com, the iexplore process shoots up!

some sites causes iexplore to use up all my CPU time.

killing the iexplore will make the system process eats CPU time.

i have scanned for spyware and no virus activity at all. no unrecognized process running as well.

i'm running xp prof with sp1.

any ideas on how to figure this one out?

please...don't tell me to use netscape or other browsers.

ask ur it guy to check the access permission to your server (kung asan yung roaming profile). verify using ur accnt not using the admin's.

yes, they can delete or specify another location of your roaming profile.

they tried that already to no avail. reformat na lang talaga.

kainis!

thanks matsusu!

need help....having problem with iexplore.exe

whenever i go to check my mail in mail.yahoo.com, the iexplore process shoots up!

some sites causes iexplore to use up all my CPU time.

killing the iexplore will make the system process eats CPU time.

i have scanned for spyware and no virus activity at all. no unrecognized process running as well.

i'm running xp prof with sp1.

any ideas on how to figure this one out?

please...don't tell me to use netscape or other browsers.

clear cache, clear cookies..

hehehehehe..

better yet.. use Firefox or Opera..

IE is POS

:D :D :D