• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

At last!!! No more problems(so far). I had my pc reformated. Now it seems everything is running smoothly. Nakakainis nga lang coz i wasnt able to save my files. Thanks again to menime and extreme for the help. Hope you guys continue to help the other dummies and not-so dummies here.

At last!!! No more problems(so far). I had my pc reformated. Now it seems everything is running smoothly. Nakakainis nga lang coz i wasnt able to save my files. Thanks again to menime and extreme for the help. Hope you guys continue to help the other dummies and not-so dummies here.

dont forget the windows updates! ;)

post-57-1092869214.jpg

Anyone who wanted to buy a Collection Follow-up System for Collection Division of a bank? It was made in VB.NET/ASP.NET Technology. the backend is SQL Server 2000. Or, better yet, do u know any person who can bring the system into their banking industry? Then, we have a deal!!!! :D

saintmanny007,

ano features nyan?

I'm new here and got interested in your thread....

When I was 19, I was pressured by my GF's family to marry her due to an unwanted pregnancy. Even through my father's hesitation I was married through falsification of my father's signature.

To cut a long story short, we eventually lived together but our relationship was high lighted by bouts of family wars.... I tried to make things work for my child by patching things up after the fights... Eventually this respite from the fights produced life and brought forth my angels....

After my mother died i tried extra hard to make our life easier since my father opted to disown me. I traveelled abroad to earn a better living. All of my sacrifices was shattered afterwards. My better half became more jealous and the fights became more physical. I decided that enough is enough... I decided to leave her for good.... I don't have a choice but leaving was the only option since I could not bare my kids seeing us hurting each other....

I have been separated to my better half for almost 3 years and my kids are much happier now than before... I get to see them twice a year and always in contact by calling them at least once a week....

I still get the once in a while rude awakening from my ex and the constant harassment but so far I have kept her at bay..... Now I'm seeking annullment, since this is my only hope for her to stop ruining my life.... Can I get my marriage annulled? Please help...... :(

By the way, we had several baranggay meetings done and certain agreement or settlements formed. But sometimes she does not adhere to this agreement....

In addition to that, my kids are always sick and 2 of my sons are infected with Primary complex from her grandmother who has signs of TB.... Her family denies this... All I want is my children safety and well being....

Is it legal to carry baton or stinger for self defense?

Kailangan pa ba permit to carry?

Thanks

:mtc:

Adventurer:

yes it is legal to carry those items.. there is no law banning possession and carrying of those items..

HOw's our law office.. hehehehehe di pa ba napapaswelduhan ang mga legal aid lawyers dito?

Butsoy

I'm new here and got interested in your thread....

When I was 19, I was pressured by my GF's family to marry her due to an unwanted pregnancy. Even through my father's hesitation I was married through falsification of my father's signature.

To cut a long story short, we eventually lived together but our relationship was high lighted by bouts of family wars.... I tried to make things work for my child by patching things up after the fights... Eventually this respite from the fights produced life and brought forth my angels....

After my mother died i tried extra hard to make our life easier since my father opted to disown me. I traveelled abroad to earn a better living. All of my sacrifices was shattered afterwards. My better half became more jealous and the fights became more physical. I decided that enough is enough... I decided to leave her for good.... I don't have a choice but leaving was the only option since I could not bare my kids seeing us hurting each other....

I have been separated to my better half for almost 3 years and my kids are much happier now than before... I get to see them twice a year and always in contact by calling them at least once a week....

I still get the once in a while rude awakening from my ex and the constant harassment but so far I have kept her at bay..... Now I'm seeking annullment, since this is my only hope for her to stop ruining my life.... Can I get my marriage annulled? Please help...... :(

Yes you can secure annulment but you have to consult any of our lawyers here.. and of course you will have to pay the legal expenses. All our lawyers here are edxperienced lawyers... just PM anyone of them...

Butsoy

By the way, we had several baranggay meetings done and certain agreement or settlements formed. But sometimes she does not adhere to this agreement....

In addition to that, my kids are always sick and 2 of my sons are infected with Primary complex from her grandmother who has signs of TB.... Her family denies this... All I want is my children safety and well being....

If you believe that your kids are not well taken cared of and your wife is not a good mother to your kids, you can apply for their custody. again you will need a lawyer to do that..

Barangay settlements are good only if they are being honored by the other party. otherwise you have to proceeed with legal action to enforce and preserve your rights.

Butsoy