• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

ganito, meron akong website na me sql database, ngayon nilipat ko sa ibang host, problema yung old host ko gumawa nito eh, nung nilipat ko na ayaw na gumana ng mga pages na gumagamit ng database, hihilo na nga ako eh, just poit out where i should look and i'll go and sniff it out

thanks

For academic discussion only: assume that the Supreme Court affirms a Court of Appeals decision by way of a minute resolution (the one-paragraph type of decision which does not discuss the facts and/or law involving a case). Now, does that affirmation by the SC have binding effect? Why or why not?

Curious lang sa sagot. :rolleyes: :)

Art VIII Sec. 14 States:

NO DECISION SHALL BE RENDERED BY ANY COURT WITHOUT EXPRESSING THEREIN CLEARLY AND DISTINCTLY THE FACTS AND THE LAW ON WHICH IT IS BASED. xxx

Based on the aforementioned provision, the minute resolution should be VOID. B)

In reality however, how are you going to question the HIGHEST COURT of THE LAND? :( Who is to say that the Supreme Court has committed Grave Abuse of Discretion amounting to lack or excess of jurisdiction? :cry:

sorry I'm using asp.net, inayos ko na yung odbc ko it says test completed successfully... ngayon pag di ni display ko na yung page ko and i'm trying to access the database ayaw nya, the page just does not display it says page can't be displayed. yun ang problema.

any help is appreciated anything more you guys need to know please tell me.. thanks