Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hey guys ano ba problema ng pc pag reset ng reset? whats the usual suspect defective processor or motherboard? :unsure:

Mahirap mag comment because it could be caused by a lot of things...

eto mga suspects dyan

Faulty or leaking RAM chips

Insufficient power due to underpowered or damaged power supply

Virus infection

Softwares na buggy usually downloaded lang thru the internet

faulty or damaged or uncompatible expansion card eg modem, videocard sound card

or as you have mentioned damaged motherboard

I doubt that it is caused by your processor unless yung processor fan mo ay mabagal at masyadong nag-iinit yung proc mo definitely hihinto yan.

solutions

kung pwede kang mag-reformat, mag-reformat ka tapos pag nagreformat ka na tapos ganun pa din ang problema eh sigurado ng hindi software ang problema mo

hardware yan

at kapag hardware yan you need to roll your sleeves and get greasy and do the regular troubleshooting routine sa PC mo

But if you don't have the stomach to butcher and see the inner guts of you PC better consult a professional.

You can still patch pirated copies the only thing is if you have the black listed cd-key installed, you cant install the service packs and cant use the windows update, but you can still download the patches as long you know what are the files.

Can you help on how to setup the Linux (Webserver, Mail and Proxy)? Pls. advise. Thanks.

i agree, try fixing it the easy way or if you know some DIY tricks on your PC its time to put it in practice... if software installation doesnt make it work right, hardware problem is probably the cause.... consult the technician if you know nothing bout it...

mga ka-mtc, ano help nmna regardin installin of bit torrent, d ako marunong eh. paliwanag lng kung paano gamitin n install, pls...

Here is a quotation from a tutorial on how to use bit torrent:

How To Use BitTorrent

These tutorials are available via Tutorial Town and the Tutorial Town Forums. If you need help with them then post here on nova in the help section or at TT forums.

1. First you need to get a copy of the BitTorrent client, you can get Shadow's Client (reccommended) here.

2. Once you have got it run the installer, you will get a popup saying “BitTorrent has been successfully installed”, click OK.

3. Now you may have noticed that BT has made itself a folder in your Program Files, leave it alone, you don't need to go in there and click on the btdownloadgui.exe like some people do. The reason for this is that BT integrates with your browser, it will run automatically when you click on a link.

4. This isn't compulsory but it makes it easier to keep all your BT files in 1 bag, make a folder somewhere and call it Torrent Files or something like this. This is where (yes you guessed it) your BT downloads are going.

5. Now to start downloading the file(s). When you find the file that you want on whichever site that you are on click on the link, it will now ask you where you want to Save the file to, choose your Torrent Files folder (or whatever) and BT will open up like this:

(IMG:http://www.torialtown.co.uk/images/BitTorrent%20Tutorial/BitTorrent1.gif)

It will check to see how much of the file you have (if any) and start off from the beginning if it's a new download or from the last point that the download stopped at if you shut down BT mid-download previously. Whilst it is checking your file it is matching the digital signature (torrent)of the file with the original to make sure that the file is exact, this is why it is virtually impossible to get a corrupt file off BT unless the original source was corrupt.

Once BT has finished checking the file it should start downloading and look something like this:

(IMG:http://www.torialtown.co.uk/images/BitTorrent%20Tutorial/BitTorrent_2.gif)

From left to right, top to bottom:

Download/Upload Rate

The speed at which you get your download is proportionate to your upload rate, in other words if you set a low upload speed because your feeling stingy don't expect to get a high download speed. This is an integral feature of BT that is designed to bring equality to filesharing, ever heard the words "what you give you shall receive" ?

Downloaded/Uploaded

This speaks for itself, tells you how much you have uploaded & downloaded.

Peers & Seeders

Peers are people with only part of the file and Seeders are people with the whole file and have kept there window open so that other people can download. Leaving your BT uploading to other people after you have completed your download is extremely important, if nobody did this you wouldn't be able to download any files as there would be no sources.

Settings

This is where you set your upload speed, select the connection type that applies to you and then choose your speed etc. If your on the net whilst running BT you may not want to set it at your limit as it will slow your browsing down to a snail's pace, if your going to bed or out etc set it to your maximum.

Sometimes whilst running BT you may get error messages like this:

(IMG:http://www.torialtown.co.uk/images/BitTorrent%20Tutorial/BitTorrent3.gif)

There are many reasons why these errors come up, most of them to do with tracker problems. I would say as long as you are getting the file just ignore it, if you've gone down to 0kb/s I would restart BT and try again.

That's more or less it, if I think of anything else I'll edit this tutorial later.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BT RUNNING FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS AFTER COMPLETING YOUR DOWNLOAD, TO NOT DO SO COULD CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEATH OF BITTORRENT

What Linux platform are u using? (redhat, Mandrake, freeBSD, Suse) Di rin ako expert dyan sa linux pero pwede kitang hanapan ng mga ducmentation..

this doesn't really depend on what linux distro you're using. by the way, freebsd is not linux.

setting up a web server, proxy server and a mail server is pretty much the same for all linux platforms. it depends on what application you want to install, not the linux distro.

you can also try searching at the How-To articles at The Linux Documentation Project

greetings...

naka encounter na ba kayo ng ganito???

kindly see the attached file...

ano kayang solusyon diyan?

Did the error surface while web surfing, ie error kasi eh, sometimes websites require additional ie plug in or the site you tried to access has a bug in its HTML coding thus there was a synthax error in it. just my two cents

I recently bought an acer travelmate 2000 with windows xp home edition pre-loaded. Now, my problem is this: it crashes while i'm surfing the net! I have to turn it off to reset it. What could be the culprit?

Try upgrading the drivers for your modem, or try to look for the memory dump it's usually the eror notification after rebooting from a crash there could be some clue as to what the problem is,

edited-----

Try upgrading the drivers for your modem, or try to look for the memory dump look for the notification error after rebooting from a crash it would show you the root directory of the memory dump log, there could be some clue as to what the problem is, and try to post it.

this doesn't really depend on what linux distro you're using. by the way, freebsd is not linux.

setting up a web server, proxy server and a mail server is pretty much the same for all linux platforms. it depends on what application you want to install, not the linux distro.

you can also try searching at the How-To articles at The Linux Documentation Project

Same problem with Eraserheads... Need helpon Redhat Linux... (Webserver, Mail and Proxy) Thanks in advanced... :)

edited-----

Try upgrading the drivers for your modem, or try to look for the memory dump look for the notification error after rebooting from a crash it would show you the root directory of the memory dump log, there could be some clue as to what the problem is, and try to post it.

Thanks for the reply. Can I find the root directory of the memory dump log using windows explorer? If so, where will I find it? Incidentally, this is a brand new notebook made april 2004, will I still be needing a modem driver upgrade?

Thanks for the reply. Can I find the root directory of the memory dump log using windows explorer? If so, where will I find it? Incidentally, this is a brand new notebook made april 2004, will I still be needing a modem driver upgrade?

Most internal modem are supplied with the windows preloaded drivers, if your using windows xp home edition, chances are that the drivers it is using was submitted to microsoft back in 2001 when windows xp was released, there could be a better driver out on the net, if you know what type and manufacturer or chipset your modem is made of,

Yes you could use windows explorer, but you have to wait until your computer crashes again so you get the memory dump log directory,

But i suggest that you install the newest driver for your modem first before going into more detailed troubleshooting, there is a big chance that this might fix it.

broke,

The applicable will be the Domestic Adoption Act of 1998.

Your sister and bro-in-law can legally and should jointly adopt (i presume that your sis and bro-in-law will adopt your son after their marriage) your son as long as they posses all the requirements provided under the law, like, they are of good moral character, have not been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude, emotionally and psychologically capable of caring for children, at least sixteen (16) years older than your son, and who are in a position to support and care for their children in keeping with the means of the family.

Moderator's Note: Edited per request.

Edited by Macy

...eto ang continuation.....

Moreover, considering that this is a case wherein the the biological parents of the adoptee is still alive, your sis and bro-in-law should also alleged and prove (any or all of the 3 circumstances):

1. That your son is a neglected child, meaning hi basic needs have been deliberately not attended to or inadequately attended to, physically or emotionally, by his parents or guardian.

2. That your son was physically neglected, meaning that your is malnourished, ill-clad and without proper shelter

3. That you son was emotionally neglected, that your child was raped, seduced, maltreated, exploited, overworked or made to work under conditions not conducive to good health or made to beg in the streets or public places, or placed in moral danger, or exposed to drugs, alcohol, gambling, prostitution and other vices.

These allegations may not be necessarilly true but should be alleged and proved in order to justify the adoption of your son.

Edited by Macy