Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

annulment cases takes a very long time to be resolved kaya i suggest you file asap. i think mabilis na kung matapos in 2 years.. that is if you do it the conventional way... example, recent case yung joey marquez and alma moreno... ok na sya but their case was filed two years ago in paranaque... to think that mayor na si joey diyan, it still took that long.

i heard that there are lawyers with "contacts" that can speed up procedings... siguro kaya ng within a year ok na... naturally the fees might be higher than normal.

another fast way is that if you know a judge of the regional trial court where the case will be filed. then siyempre matutulungan ka to speed up proceedings.

one more thing... if the annulment is contested by the other party (maybe di nagkakasundo sa hatian ng conjugal properties) tatagal ang kaso.

1 year na lang ang itinatagal ng annulment. at kung di pa naipapasok sa national statistics office ang court decision, di pa rin mabubura ang kasal sa amin, at di pa rin makakakuha ng certificate of no marriage (cenomar) ang taong annuled na ang kasal.

Maybe you can try to disable first your onboard audio and check if the soundblaster card will work, usually they use the same IRQ.

Check your device manager to see any conflict devices.

:boo:

yup.... go to the BIOS menu during start up (press del during boot or start up)

Go to the audio menu and disable on-board audio...

but you...buying an extra audio card is really not need... (sayang kasi yung on-board audio that comes free with the motherboard) you could you the extra cash for other peripherals like extra memory, bigger hard drive, better video card...

peace bro....

Sirs,

Nagfile ng petition for review yung lawyer ng accused sa DOJ, complainant po ako, then yung accused nabigyan na ng warrant of arrest and nagbail na Estafa, then ngfile din sila ng motion to defer proceedings. Additional advise Sirs.

Na-arraign na ba ang accused? Kasi kung na-arraign na, abandoned na yong petition for review nila sa DOJ.

Kung hindi pa na-arraign ang accused, pwede ipa-defer ng accused and proceedings ng case kung may pending petition for review siya sa DOJ. However, maximum of 60 days lang... with or without the resolution by the DOJ of the petition, tuloy ang arraignment....

Waag na lang kayo mag-file ng opposition sa motion ng accused kasi usually granted na man yan ng court... Manifest na lang kayo sa court during the hearing of the motion na mag-set kayo ng date for the arraignment of the accused the earliest after the 60-day period in the event na wala pang resolution ang DOJ sa petition ng accused.

I'm designing a unique gadget with GIS / GPRS application...

anyone who is interested to apply as my programmer in GIS (Geographic Information System) / GPRS just send me an email or leave a message at my account here at MTC.

Qualifications:

>> Knowledgable in GPRS programming

>> Marunong gumawa ng MAP sa GIS

>> PROFESSIONAL dapat. Hindi puro salita.

>> PUNCTUAL pagdating sa schedule

>> Willing to work at anytime. mapa gabi or madaling araw.

Too high qualifications??? It pays anyway... The contract is worth P15,000.00 lang naman.

This is no JOKE guys ok?? I'm in need with a computer professional and I'm willing to pay YOU as much as that. And kapag nagustuhan ko ang performance, character MO, who knows, bka mas mataas pa ang IBAYAD ko SAYO.

Message me..

I have just one question for my esteemed colleagues....

To whom will the joint committee of the National Board of Canvassers submit their respective reports when both <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Houses&v=56">Houses</a> of Congress have adjourned sine die?

your question has already become moot and academic when the joint committee submitted its report to the plenary early thursday morning. Nevertherless, as I have said in the previos page of this thread, the sine die adjournment of the Congress did not affect the canvassing of the COCs for Pres and VP. What was only adjourned was the regular function of Congress to deliberate and pass laws as enjoined in the Constitution and not to canvas votes. The function of the Congress to sit as National Board of Canvasser is separate and distinct from that of the regular function.

The report of the Committee was correctly submitted to the Congress sitting jointly as the National Board of Canvasser.

I'm designing a unique gadget with GIS / GPRS application...

anyone who is interested to apply as my programmer in GIS (Geographic Information System) / GPRS just send me an email or leave a message at my account here at MTC.

Qualifications:

>> Knowledgable in GPRS programming

>> Marunong gumawa ng MAP sa GIS

>> PROFESSIONAL dapat. Hindi puro salita.

>> PUNCTUAL pagdating sa schedule

>> Willing to work at anytime. mapa gabi or madaling araw.

Too high qualifications??? It pays anyway... The contract is worth P15,000.00 lang naman.

This is no JOKE guys ok?? I'm in need with a computer professional and I'm willing to pay YOU as much as that. And kapag nagustuhan ko ang performance, character MO, who knows, bka mas mataas pa ang IBAYAD ko SAYO.

Message me..

....no offense pero for 15k? d ba maliit yon?

well, at least sa tingin ko lang ha? :P

Guest cool_k@reem
==== H E L P ====

pede po bang manghingi sa inyo ng patch ng winXP for Blaster worm???

kung meron pong bago pahingi na rin po.. tnx!

try the windows update..may patch sila dun

buddies, im not sure if this is the right place, but anyone know how to crack the registration of palm programs?or a site with free palm software downloads? lastly, anyone know how to upload voice memos to a pc from the palm [unit is a T]? much appreciate your help ;)

You can check this site: http://mrtaxi.karnt.com/downloads.htm

The site is very famous for palm softwares, already cracked.