• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

With respect to the demand letter, if for any reason the same can not be served by personal service, Anne can mail the same by registered mail to Danita's last known address. The demand letter is of no moment when filing a criminal case. The same is needed only in civil cases for collection of sum of money.

very well explained, companerong lakay!

wyldswans, clarify ko lang ng konti, dalawang kasong criminal at isang kasong sibil ang pwede isampa laban kay danita base dun sa sitwasyon na iyong ikinwento.

as mentioned by lakay, she can be sued for Estafa (on the basis of the fraud that she committed by making misrepresentations leading anne to believe that danita will in fact pay her obligation thereby prompting anne to extend the loan) and/or Violation of the Anti-Bouncing Checks Law (for issuing a worthless check). One or both cases may be filed.

The civil case is for the collection of the sum owing to anne by danita.

As for the issue of the demand, it is a prerequisite for the civil case to prosper. I would say however that also in the BP 22 case, there is a need for the prosecution to prove notice of dishonor.

In one case, the Supreme Court ruled that since a criminal case should be proven beyond reasonable doubt, every element of the offense should be proven with the same degree of certainty. In BP 22 notice of dishonor is an essential element, hence, should be proven accordingly. In said case, the SC rejected the proof offered by the prosecution that notice was made through registered mail by showing a copy of the registry receipt. the SC said it is merely proof of sending and not proof of receipt and notice to the accused. This ruling made prosecution in BP 22 cases even more difficult.

When I was still practicing dyan sa atin, what i used to to was present the registry receipt, as well as a certification from the postal office having jurisdiction of the place of the addressee stating that the demand/notice of dishonor was received by the accused or by another person of reasonable age and discretion, residing the the same house of the accused or by an employee/officer responsible to receive mails intended for the accused in the case of a business place or office (di pwede ang security guard).

mga kuya at ate...

dami po akong tanong.

I'm into video editing at kagabi ko lang to na encounter.

I decided to use 120GB (seagate barracuda 7200RPM) instead of using the usual 80GB (Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM) on a project kasi dalawa ang gagawin ko. (ATA133 po)

In the middle of my editing (Adobe Premiere 6.5) di na madetect ng program ang aking miniDV.

ginawa ko po. Tinangal ko ang capture card (pinnacle studio deluxe gold) mula sa PCI 3 papunta sa PCI 2. Hindi ko kasi mailagay sa PCI 1 (ganun sa matrox rtx100 di po ba?)ang capture card kasi halos mababanga na ng card ang heat sink ng video card (inno3D GeForce FX 5200-8X,128MB/128bit na dual monitor DVI and CRT)

luckily, tumakbo naman ng maayos. kinakabahan nga lang ako na baka mag crash na naman.

The only modification I did was the 120GB instead of the usual 80GB.Saan po ako nagkamali? :(

Pag gagamit ako ng PCI controller for Serial ATA mas maganda ba?

Here's my system

40GB system drive

80GB file drive

120GB Audio/Video and project files(adobe premiere 6.5)

512MB PC2700 DDR memory

liteon DVD+-R/RW

GeForce FX 5200 8X 120MB/128bit dual monitor graphic card (dvi/crt)

motherboard: Asus P4S533-MX SiS chipset

processor: P4 2.40Ghz 533FSB

Salamat po.

Sirs,

Bakit pag yung jumper na naka set yung jp1 1-2 pin normal at jp2 2-3pin (133Mhz) sa motherboard naghahang,  yung processor naman AMD Athlon XP 1800 or XP 1700. Please advise.

there can be various reasons y it dont work, depending on ur mb, cpu or bios version. better check ur manual, or the manufacturer's home page.

btw, there r 2 kinds of AXP: palomino n thorobred.