• 2 months later...

Trellis sa QC, corner kalayaan rd and matalino st.

simpleng sisig pero masarap talaga, first time ko dinala si misis, enjoy na enjoy, kulang isang order sa aming 2.

parang gerry's yung setup ng resto. sobrang tagal na ng resto na yun 1970's pa yata, gumanda na nga eh. ok ambience for inuman ng barkada.

Meron pa bang Trellis dun? We used to go there in college.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There's this spot somewhere in 20th Ave in Cubao.

When my officemate brought us there, I even scolded him, "Bakit mo naman kami dito dinala? Para namang beerhouse yan!"

The he said, "Wait and see..."

Yeah, it sure looked like one, but when we stepped inside, we were surprised to find others having dinner there. And I mean, real dinner. And another good-lister in their menu's the Pita Pie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We tried out Turtles (formerly Havana) beside Baliwag at E. Rodriguez Sr. It was our first time to try this videoke bar, and we decided to order our dinner from the place too. Food of course were served and came from Baliwag. But the Pork Sisig they served was quite different having this slightly creamy texture. Real nice... And yeah, it's gonna be one of our official spots coz of that Sisig.