• 2 weeks later...
Guest Makaikishi

Razon's sisig is good, Gerry's at Dencio's...hindi ganoon kasarap...As for Aling Lucing's, it's not bad as well...

When it comes to sisig, I don't like mayonnaise and chicharon in it...makakatulong pa iyon sa pag-develop ng high blood :lol:

You should try the sisig in congo grille in sm clark, there is what they called sisig kapampangan style if Im not mistaken, aside from the normal sisig that they serve on their branches in metro manila. Im not sure also if sisig kapampangan style is also serve in merto manila. :)

i used to frequent this place in n. domingo called "tune smith" it is a very cozy "hole in the wall" bar which still plays the old vinyl records...i swear that they served the best sisig this side of town, sayang nag-sara na sila...now, if i have a craving for sisig, i go to gerry's grill, krocodile grill, oyster boy, or ang walang kamatayang nipa hut...

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm...siguro start ng trellis hanggang mid 90s, they had the best sisig.

aysee sisig ok din. tapat ng ultra. meron na rin sila stall sa eastwood.

I haven't been to Trellis lately but their Sisig was one of my favorites together with their Paella.