Puerto Galera

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mga sir, can you suggest mga activities na pwedeng gfawin dito sa puerto, me and my wife are planning to visit this place this november, kaso ayaw nmin mag tour packages, we want to go their and dun n lng kumuha ng place, i think makakamura kami pag ganito, kaso wla kmi alam n pwedeng gawin n activities aside from swimming, we are planning to stay sa sabang beach...help nmn mga boss...thanks in advance...

hi mga sir, can you suggest mga activities na pwedeng gfawin dito sa puerto, me and my wife are planning to visit this place this november, kaso ayaw nmin mag tour packages, we want to go their and dun n lng kumuha ng place, i think makakamura kami pag ganito, kaso wla kmi alam n pwedeng gawin n activities aside from swimming, we are planning to stay sa sabang beach...help nmn mga boss...thanks in advance...

Ride on the banana boat, charter a banka and go island hopping and snorkering. bring foods and drinks to rest on other island and maybe umbrella too. eat ihaw ihaw and daily meals at FOODTRIP for your money worth. walk around the beach with all the stalls at nite where some nitelife are in white Beach.

Ride on the banana boat, charter a banka and go island hopping and snorkering. bring foods and drinks to rest on other island and maybe umbrella too. eat ihaw ihaw and daily meals at FOODTRIP for your money worth. walk around the beach with all the stalls at nite where some nitelife are in white Beach.

thanks bro...

Thanks sir Patok...

but I think sir Hiroshi will be staying in Sabang beach, that's 13kms. away from White Beach,

so i guess having their meals at Foodtrip is out of the question.

Edited by gyobags

Thanks sir Patok...

but I think sir Hiroshi will be staying in Sabang beach, that's 13kms. away from White Beach,

so i guess having their meals at Foodtrip is out of the question.

So malayo pla ung sabang beach sa white beach, sorry for my ignorance hehehehe...so sir san mas maganda mag-stay sabang or white and what hotel ang magandang puntahan un mdyo mura at pasok sa budget...thnaks ulit...

So malayo pla ung sabang beach sa white beach, sorry for my ignorance hehehehe...so sir san mas maganda mag-stay sabang or white and what hotel ang magandang puntahan un mdyo mura at pasok sa budget...thnaks ulit...

Sir hiroshi,

If you are into scuba diving, Sabang beach is the place for you, they also have a red light district that is at par with those of Angeles or Subic.

The crowd in Sabang are mostly foeigners (Europeans, Australians, loud Koreans etc.)

But if you would just want to relax on the Beach and just frolic, go snorkeling or island hoping, then i suggest you go to White Beach.

Just tell the people in Batangas Pier that you are going to White Beach so they can direct you on what boat to ride.

Some good/decent places to stay in White Beach are White Beach Hotel, V.M. Resort, Villa Natividad, Mama Ching's Lodge.

Room prices range from 800-1200 per night, those are rooms with a/c, cable TV and hot shower.

The average cost of a meal on the beach is 100-150 per person,

Snorkeling/island hopping starts at 1000 per trip, (bahala na kayo mag haggle)

Round trip fare is P450 (Batangas pier-White Beach-Batangas Pier)

Drop by Foodtrip sa Galera once you get to White Beach if you need any assistance sir,

hope these helps...

Galing kami dun last Sept 10. P450 ang boat round trip. ang room nagbayad kami ng P1600 3days and 2 nights. Food per meal mga P80. Ingat lang at maalon pag hapon and rainy season pa naman.

hi guys! My boyfriend and I decided to have a trip to Puerto Galera. I know how to get there but I don't know the rates. I we bring our car until the Batangas Pier, how much will it cost us to take a ferry from Batangas Pier to Puerto Galera and what is the schedule of the ferry? Do you know some cheap rooms available there and place to eat which is inexpensive. Pls help me coz we have a tight budget...Thanks!!!! :D

Sir hiroshi,

If you are into scuba diving, Sabang beach is the place for you, they also have a red light district that is at par with those of Angeles or Subic.

The crowd in Sabang are mostly foeigners (Europeans, Australians, loud Koreans etc.)

But if you would just want to relax on the Beach and just frolic, go snorkeling or island hoping, then i suggest you go to White Beach.

Just tell the people in Batangas Pier that you are going to White Beach so they can direct you on what boat to ride.

Some good/decent places to stay in White Beach are White Beach Hotel, V.M. Resort, Villa Natividad, Mama Ching's Lodge.

Room prices range from 800-1200 per night, those are rooms with a/c, cable TV and hot shower.

The average cost of a meal on the beach is 100-150 per person,

Snorkeling/island hopping starts at 1000 per trip, (bahala na kayo mag haggle)

Round trip fare is P450 (Batangas pier-White Beach-Batangas Pier)

Drop by Foodtrip sa Galera once you get to White Beach if you need any assistance sir,

hope these helps...

Thanks boss...this info help me alot, and will definitely look for you in FOODTRIP....

• 2 weeks later...

been here last February. Kasama ko yung mga friends ko. Maganda yung place at hindi pa masyadong maraming tao nun. mura yung place na natuluyan namin at enjoy din kami sa foodtrip kasi mura din yung mga food nila. Ang ayaw ko lang talaga dun, sobrang lakas ng alon papunta at pabalik. If ever babalik ako at ng mga friends ko next year, hindi na kami sasakay ng boat .. ferry na lang siguro..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

weekend nanaman...rolleyes.gif

gyobags,

I used to go to Puerto with my barkadas from the Phil. coming Feb, I might be going to Puerto without them, it means I need to use public transportation to go there. can you advise me how to get a ride from Malate going to Batangas pier, I will be staying in hotel in Malate. and can you help me arrange hotel and other stuff as I have no knowledge of how things go.

Thank you for your help.

gyobags,

I used to go to Puerto with my barkadas from the Phil. coming Feb, I might be going to Puerto without them, it means I need to use public transportation to go there. can you advise me how to get a ride from Malate going to Batangas pier, I will be staying in hotel in Malate. and can you help me arrange hotel and other stuff as I have no knowledge of how things go.

Thank you for your help.

Sir patok, this can be one option...

http://www.sikatferrybus.com/schedules_rates.php

or you can take a cab from your hotel in Malate and ask the driver to bring you to the bus terminals in Buendia/Taft where you can board a bus for Batangas Pier.

There a number of bus stations in that area that services the Manila to Batangas Pier route.

only ever been here once... sa Coco Beach with a friend just last August...

probably one of the more expensive weekend getaways i've ever been on...

we had a lot of fun, though... panalo yung spa nila, yung cable jeep, tsaka yung Silent Pool... http://smilearchive.com/s/otn/wink/thumb.gif

and they have this fish dish that i very thoroughly enjoyed! i'd come back to that place if only for that dish!

i forgot the name lang pero yum yum yummm...

• 2 weeks later...

mga ser,

plan namin mag punta PG this Jan 4-5..

sa white beach ang plan namin ni GF.

ask ko lng:

a. yung reccomended safe na ferry from Batangas - PG

b. kung san maganda mag stay sa white beach area

c. san available ang best mindoro sling.

TIA!!! laugh.gif

a. so far the safest and fastest ferry line from Batangas Pier to Puerto Galera is Minolo Shipping Lines (Golden Hawk), their first trip leaves Batangas at 7.30am.

b. Try VM Resort, White Beach Resort, or any other beach front lodging houses, rates for an aircon room with cable tv and hot shower starts at 800up.(makipag-haggle ka na lang)

c. try Mikko's bar or Hiyas bar...

hope these helped...

Edited by gyobags