Puerto Galera

Katatapos lang ng long weekend,

super dami ang pumunta sa Galera

Thank you sa mga members na nag drop by sa foodtrip :cool:

gyobag,

can you give me a ball park figure estimate of how much it will cost me for 3-4 days stay (room with aircon) sometime in Feb so I can include it in my budget for the trip. thank you

gyobag,

can you give me a ball park figure estimate of how much it will cost me for 3-4 days stay (room with aircon) sometime in Feb so I can include it in my budget for the trip. thank you

This can also be a reference to other members planning to go to White Beach, Puerto Galera in the coming months:

Bus ride from Taft Ave. cor Buendia to Batangas Pier and vice versa is P350.00 (P175.00 one way)

Ferry boat from Batangas Pier to White Beach is P450.00 if you get the round trip fare, P250.00 for one way.

Average cost of a hotel room is from 800-1500, depends on which resort you will book, rooms are equipt with cable tv, aircon and hot shower.

Average cost of meals on the beach is from 80-150 per person, depending on where you will eat.

Bars charges 50-60 for san mig light and red horse, 40-50 for pale pilsen and 300-350 for a pitcher of Mindoro Sling.

Hiring a boat for sight seeing and snorkling will usually cost you 1500, minimum of half day usage, good for 2-10 persons.

I hope this helps...

See you all soon!!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

note: the prices above is effective for the whole year EXEPT for the room rates that tend to shoot up in the summer

months, most especially during Holy Week.

• 2 weeks later...
This can also be a reference to other members planning to go to White Beach, Puerto Galera in the coming months:

Bus ride from Taft Ave. cor Buendia to Batangas Pier and vice versa is P350.00 (P175.00 one way)

Ferry boat from Batangas Pier to White Beach is P450.00 if you get the round trip fare, P250.00 for one way.

Average cost of a hotel room is from 800-1500, depends on which resort you will book, rooms are equipt with cable tv, aircon and hot shower.

Average cost of meals on the beach is from 80-150 per person, depending on where you will eat.

Bars charges 50-60 for san mig light and red horse, 40-50 for pale pilsen and 300-350 for a pitcher of Mindoro Sling.

Hiring a boat for sight seeing and snorkling will usually cost you 1500, minimum of half day usage, good for 2-10 persons.

I hope this helps...

See you all soon!!!

note: the prices above is effective for the whole year EXEPT for the room rates that tend to shoot up in the summer

Any recommendation in hotels sir? matagal ko ng plano pumunta d2 but bc ako sa work. this dec. 27 sure na dadalin ko ang family ko dyan. any contact from you sir. pls pm me.. thanks

I hope this helps...

See you all soon!!!

sir any contact naman... ung room n less 800 beach front... thanks

Sir Gyobags,

I am planning to spend my new year in Galera. Dec. 30 to Jan. 1

mag doble ba ang presyo ng mga hotel jan sa mga ganun panahon? Plano ko sana sa magbuhos(?) hotel uli.

Mga 1t pa rin ba dun?

See you there again in Food trip

Thanks in advance

Medyo tataas yata ang rates ng rooms from dec. 26-jan. 2, pero i don't think na sobrang taas,

yung mga dating 800-1000 baka maging 1200-1500, depends on which resort.

Sir, Direct Hit, good choice pa rin yung sa white beach resort/hotel (magbuhos hotel).

I'm sure pag returning guest ka, makakakuha ka dun ng discount.

See you sir!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by gyobags
Medyo tataas yata ang rates ng rooms from dec. 26-jan. 2, pero i don't think na sobrang taas,

yung mga dating 800-1000 baka maging 1200-1500, depends on which resort.

Sir, Direct Hit, good choice pa rin yung sa white beach resort/hotel (magbuhos hotel).

I'm sure pag returning guest ka, makakakuha ka dun ng discount.

See you sir!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Sana nga bigyan nila ko ng discount. See you there. BTW, nde na siguro mahirap pumunta jan ng ganun panahon

Sana nga bigyan nila ko ng discount. See you there. BTW, nde na siguro mahirap pumunta jan ng ganun panahon

I don't think na travel would be a problem, usually magdadagdag ng mga byahe ang mga shipping lines dahil medyo peak ang mga panahon na iyon.

Meron din RORO na umaalis sa Batangas Pier ng 12:00 pm kung gusto nyo ng mas maluwag at comportableng byahe, Just look for Montenegro Lines when you get to Batangas Pier.

how aggressive are gay guys here? im straight and dont want any miscommunication with gay guys..

It's an open secret that Whitebeach is a known getaway for gay guys.

I have seen many of them invade the beach especially during holy week,

but it's just the same with any other situation,

if you don't bother them, they will surely not bother you, so i don't think

this is an issue regarding visiting Puerto Galera.

BTW...

MERRY X-MAS TO ALL!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

I don't think na travel would be a problem, usually magdadagdag ng mga byahe ang mga shipping lines dahil medyo peak ang mga panahon na iyon.

Meron din RORO na umaalis sa Batangas Pier ng 12:00 pm kung gusto nyo ng mas maluwag at comportableng byahe, Just look for Montenegro Lines when you get to Batangas Pier.

What is a RORO?

mga masters anong bus terminal along edsa (exact location pls) ang pede sakyan papuntang batangas pier saka ano ang time ng alis nila?

salamat.

Jam Transit near Edsa Kamuning, across Victory liner.

Alps Bus Line near Victory Liner and Dagupan Bus terminal in Edsa Cubao.

Buses to Batangas City Pier usually leave very hour.

You might also want to check out the terminal in Ali Mall,

they have new buses there, try Ceres Bus Line.

Edited by gyobags
  • 3 weeks later...