Puerto Galera

thank sir,

would you mind telling me the exact coordinates of foodtrip? thanks.

thanks for the intel..

FOODTRIP SA GALERA

in between Hiyas Bar and Mikko"s Bar (the two most popular bars on whitebeach)

you can't miss it bro... just ask anyone on the beach about foodtrip's location...

post-32033-1196245907.jpg

post-32033-1196246091.jpg

Edited by gyobags

dude gyobags!

naresched ung punta nmin jan sa galera, badtrip nga weh!

longweekend pa man din ngaun! dami tao ngaun cguro jan!?

fullhouse na nman ang jurassic! :lol:

sa dec. 7-9 na kmi punta jan sa place mo.

kaw ba ung naka-yellow shirt sa loob nung foodtrip store pics?

x's

anyone from mtc want to join us at whitebeach on dec 7-9.

feel free to pm me. especially girls...

For Gyobags - there are a few other things that you can do.

If you are a golfer there is the Ponderosa golf club on top of the hill - on many of the holes you tee off well above the green - makes for interesting shots. Even if you don't play golf this place has the best view - almost 360 degrees of Mindoro, its worth the trip up the mountain alone.

Hire a bike and go riding - out towards the lighthouse at the Sabang end although if you are not experienced on bikes this can be quite a ride if its been raining as the whole track turns to mud.

For Gyobags - there are a few other things that you can do.

If you are a golfer there is the Ponderosa golf club on top of the hill - on many of the holes you tee off well above the green - makes for interesting shots. Even if you don't play golf this place has the best view - almost 360 degrees of Mindoro, its worth the trip up the mountain alone.

Hire a bike and go riding - out towards the lighthouse at the Sabang end although if you are not experienced on bikes this can be quite a ride if its been raining as the whole track turns to mud.

One of the most beautiful places in puerto galera is ponderosa golf club... some say the view is far better than the view from tagaytay ridge...

this is my tree house located on ponderosa road, 5 minutes away from ponderosa golf club

post-32033-1196665626.jpg

this is the view from inside the tree house

post-32033-1196665729.jpg

Edited by gyobags
BRO,

GO TO WHITEBEACH,

STAY AT V.M. RESORT (1K PER NIGHT) - BIG ROOMS

FOR FOOD... PREPARE TO SHELL OUT ABOUT 150 PER MEAL PER PERSON AVERAGE ON THE VARIOUS RESTAURANTS ON WHITEBEACH

DROP BY FOODTRIP (GOOD SIMPLE FOOD, RICE ALL YOU CAN PA!)

SEE YA!

Been to foodtrip, food was great!

Sadly they've run out of receipts! =)

Try foodtrip!

my friends and i take our breakfast at foodtrip last dec08.

food was really great! thanks sa libreng coffee dude gyobags!!! sarap ulitin!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks bro!

sensya na instant coffee lang... pagbalik nyo brewed coffee na :rolleyes:

Been to foodtrip, food was great!

Sadly they've run out of receipts! =)

Try foodtrip!

thanks bro! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

A girl friend of mine and I are planning to go to Puerto Galera on the 8th. We might stay for at least 2 nights lang. I have been there a couple of years back on a biglaang gimik and we were there for a night lang. We just roamed around White beach..

I am hoping things will be different this time, would there be anyone who could at least tell me what else we could do while in Galera for several days? :) please. :lol:

Any suggestments? :D :lol:

thanks thanks kind peeps! :*

A girl friend of mine and I are planning to go to Puerto Galera on the 8th. We might stay for at least 2 nights lang. I have been there a couple of years back on a biglaang gimik and we were there for a night lang. We just roamed around White beach..

I am hoping things will be different this time, would there be anyone who could at least tell me what else we could do while in Galera for several days? :) please. :lol:

Any suggestments? :D :lol:

thanks thanks kind peeps! :*

when you're in whitebeach, drop by foodtrip, i'll gladly rent out a scooter for you and your friend so you can go around puerto galera, also try to hire a boat to go island hopping and snorkeling.

Hey! Musta?

anyway... pag ganitong season sa Galera mejo boring ... wala masyadong gimik pero personally mas prefered kong mag punta ng walang gaanong tao para mas solemn and relaxing ang pag stay ko sa beach.

Pero If you really wanna do some Nature adventure... try to go at Tamaraw Falls. And if you're into Mountain Hiking... You can also try Mount Halcon.

Its been a while since ive been here na rin since mas madalas ako sa Bora.

uy! i remember you! :lol:

im okay. :)

ayoko nga talaga ng maraming tao eh. kasi di ako makakapag swim suit. :lol: jowk!!!! :D

I just want to treat my friend since she is here in the Phils for a vacation and i havent spent much time with her for I was too busy.

siguro nga, we'll try that nature adventure na lang. yoko na mag swim suit. :lol: :lol:

thanks thanks! :D

will check out this thread before we go to galera on the 8th probably. :)

when you're in whitebeach, drop by foodtrip, i'll gladly rent out a scooter for you and your friend so you can go around puerto galera, also try to hire a boat to go island hopping and snorkeling.

i am reading a lot about how you welcome people in your foodshop. sige po, we'll drop by there.

the last time i went there, hotel prices were reasonable since we went on a weekday, kaso food prices were really so high. tipong, coffee lang, 50 pesos na. sabi ko sa friend ko, magdadala kami daming cup noodles. :lol:

scooter? i can drive one. :thumbsupsmiley: or would we rent that with a driver? :lol:

how much would that cost sir? and how about the boat to hire for island hopping and snorkeling? how much would i be spending for that? I just needed to know so i could bring enough cash for that. di ata tumatanggap ng credit card dyan eh. :D

thanks thanks too sir! :)

happy new year! :)

uy! i remember you! :lol:

im okay. :)

ayoko nga talaga ng maraming tao eh. kasi di ako makakapag swim suit. :lol: jowk!!!! :D

I just want to treat my friend since she is here in the Phils for a vacation and i havent spent much time with her for I was too busy.

siguro nga, we'll try that nature adventure na lang. yoko na mag swim suit. :lol: :lol:

thanks thanks! :D

will check out this thread before we go to galera on the 8th probably. :)

i am reading a lot about how you welcome people in your foodshop. sige po, we'll drop by there.

the last time i went there, hotel prices were reasonable since we went on a weekday, kaso food prices were really so high. tipong, coffee lang, 50 pesos na. sabi ko sa friend ko, magdadala kami daming cup noodles. :lol:

scooter? i can drive one. :thumbsupsmiley: or would we rent that with a driver? :lol:

how much would that cost sir? and how about the boat to hire for island hopping and snorkeling? how much would i be spending for that? I just needed to know so i could bring enough cash for that. di ata tumatanggap ng credit card dyan eh. :D

thanks thanks too sir! :)

happy new year! :)

i can rent out a scooter to you for P500 for 3 hours.

boats for island hopping can be hired for 1k-1.5k for half day tour

see ya! :thumbsupsmiley: