share ko lang ha...

may isa akong friend nagkwento sya sa akin....sabi nya nanaginip daw sya,,,,,parang totoo daw, then namatay daw sya sa paniginip,sobrang lungkot daw ang pakiramdam nya,napakada dilim daw,pero wala naman daw syang makitang apoy or demonyo,so ibig sabihin wala naman daw sya sa hell,pero napaka lungkot ng pakiramdam as in nakakalungkot daw talaga,then nagising sya bigla umiiyak daw sya,saka palang nya na explain yung feeling.....sabi nya......napakalungkot pala ng pakiramdam pag hindi mo na nararamdaman ang presensya ni LORD.....

kaya nagpapasalamat ako kay Lord.....maraming pangit na bagay ang nangyari at na encouter ko ngayong yer na ito,maraming nawala sa akin,kaybigan,material na bagay,mahal sa buhay,oportunidad sama na natin yung celphone na may mga precious and encouraging txt.

at ngayon nagpapasalamat ako sa kabila nito,sa kabila ng mga problema,hindi nya ako iniwan....at salamat sa mga chance na binibigay nya sa akin,salamat dahil sa dami ng nawala sa akin,sobra-sobra naman ang binalik nya.........esp back to school na ako ulit....

wala na akong gustong sabihin sa kanya kung HINDI.....salamat sa pag hindi mo pag iwan sa akin....LORD...

life is good 'coz after all the adversities we face and mistakes we made, we are given a chance to overcome any obstacle and make up for our transgressions. we may not often see this opportunity, blinded either by our pride, depression or pain, but once we open our eyes and count our blessings, we learn to truly appreciate life for what it is...a short one-way journey which we are given only one chance to live.

Life is good coz, i can eat, whatever i want whenever i want however i want to. I can go places anytime, i can buy anything in due time or sometimes anytime, I can never feel the hunger in my tummy well except for long traffic jams... Err.. i have 2 credit lines? and a huge credit line for my cel? <--- i think that's way too much... well its just there to exemplify life is so freaking good... i can always lend a helping hand to other people not forutnate enough.

Life is good, just live it up... right from the women to the wine... livin it up... sing!!!

thank you for my trip abroad. made me feel good thinking i can REALLY have time to enjoy if i want to. :)

thank you for my nephews and nieces... they give me reason to believe and live again. :)

thank you for last thursday... made me feel i am well loved by my friends...

thank you for everything. for this mind and heart that make me feel and think of what good to do with my life and love.

thank you.

thank you for people who appreciates even small gestures.

thank you for the good opportunities

though i'm feeling burned out already

i know that what goes with these workload

is the trust that people give me.

thank you for teaching me learn to say 'no' when needed.

thank you for reminding me that i cant get my way always.

Thank you for another year.

I may be in doubt at times as to what can be in store for me but you are always there to assure me that things are going to be alright if I just believe in you.

Thank you too for dear friends who have made me felt loved today. They, who hasn't forgotten me and made me sure I know i mean good to them.

thank you. :)