I woke up to yesterday's morning with bad news from a client of mine and this started a couple more little things not going my way for the rest of the morning.

I went to Makati a little before lunch to take care of more business and decided to call up some former co-workers for a lunch date to relieve some of the stress i've been having since the start of the day. Typical of the luck i've been having I got to our lunch place after everyone else has finished eating. Since i was the only one who didn't have to go back to work, I decided to skip lunch altogether and just go along with my friends in their errands before reporting back to the office.

They jokingly told me that they'll treat me to free coffee since at the time there were several coffee companies with booths lined near the mall entrance offering free samples. We took our time sipping coffee and chatting when i suggested we leave early so i can join them back to the office and pay a little visit to my old work place.

Not realizing it yet, that moment my luck completely turned. Yesterday, Oct. 19, during lunch time we were at Glorietta Mall and past 1:21pm my car has left the parking area. By 1:30 pm tragedy struck and we all know what happened.

I thank you God we didn't stay longer.

I pray for the 8 victims and my condolences to their families and I pray for the souls of the perpetrators.

post-130695-1192864036.jpg

post-130695-1192864051.jpg

thanks sa lahat...

thanks sa pakikipagmit mo sakin noon sa boni station ng mrt...

thanks for txtng me when i went to galera all by myself and sobrang takot ako sa waves sa dagat..

thanks for helping me after my phone got stolen from galera..

thanks sa pagsama sakin nung umatend ako ng gimik night namin ng mga hi-skul classmates ko sa basement sa eastwood..

thanks for the 10round record...

thanks for loving me before...

its all over now... i have to let you go now.. u take care and goodbye..

Edited by LickMeDownThere

thank you for having been such a lovely friend

thank you for having been the baby sister ive never had

thank you for all our small talk

thank you for just being you

i do hope that everything will turn out lovely in your life my dear friend

in the short time we've known each other, you've meant to me more than a whole lot of people i've known for a lifetime

always be your makulit self

take care and God bless

ciao