The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
brazil brazil

buffet ng century park hotel

went to Brazil Brazil a few months ago -- if you love grilled meat, you'll love this place. They grill different kinds and cuts of meat, and they serve you the meat straight from the grill -- sa harap mo hihiwain yung karne, straight to your plate, no need to stand up a go to a buffet table. It was a real treat. I think the price is P600+

went to Brazil Brazil a few months ago -- if you love grilled meat, you'll love this place. They grill different kinds and cuts of meat, and they serve you the meat straight from the grill -- sa harap mo hihiwain yung karne, straight to your plate, no need to stand up a go to a buffet table. It was a real treat. I think the price is P600+

thats like rei do gado,a brazilian rest. here is SD. i forgt if its a mini flag that u have to pull down if ur about to surrender from eating to much meat.hehe

thats like rei do gado,a brazilian rest. here is SD. i forgt if its a mini flag that u have to pull down if ur about to surrender from eating to much meat.hehe

they have give you a yoyo in brazil brazil (metrowalk branch). you turn up the green side of the yoyo if you want more; then yung red side kung susuka, este, susuko ka na! :lol: