The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

just went to tong yang at pan pacific the other night, it's an all you can eat shabu shabu style... nice choices of sea food, with fish balls, meat balls, squid balls, squid, shrimp, crab cakes, shell fishes, vegetables, and even meat, like chicken, pork, beef are also available, there's a halo halo bar, ice cream and you have a choice of sate soup or chicken soup for you table....

in my opinion, the choices aren't that bad...

just went to tong yang at pan pacific the other night, it's an all you can eat shabu shabu style... nice choices of sea food, with fish balls, meat balls, squid balls, squid, shrimp, crab cakes, shell fishes, vegetables, and even meat, like chicken, pork, beef are also available, there's a halo halo bar, ice cream and you have a choice of sate soup or chicken soup for you table....

in my opinion, the choices aren't that bad...

Dude....whats the damage?

is it any different from the tong yang at jupiter?

tong yang pan pacific received a lot of bad rap during the late nineties when its mainland chinese co-owner took over and started to scrimp by buying seafood from discount wholesale dealers in sta. ana market instead of the direct imports from roxas city. there is also a breakaway group of tong yang part-owners who opened dong ya hotpot along banawe. it is similar to tong yang but has more choices.

tong yang pan pacific received a lot of bad rap during the late nineties when its mainland chinese co-owner took over and  started to scrimp by buying seafood from discount wholesale dealers in sta. ana market instead of the direct imports from roxas city. there is also a breakaway group of tong yang part-owners who opened dong ya hotpot along banawe.  it is similar to tong yang but has more choices.

Thanks ATONG ANG, I'll try the banawe area. I've been craving for something like that for years :)

Question lang po jdm,

Saan po ang exact location ng SIBIL T. Morato?Pwede po ba makuha tel no. nila? Do they accept group reservations or walk-ins lang ?

Thanks!

along morato lang po sir nasa tapat ng city gardens..u can try calling 977 8346 for inquiries, i think they now have packages for group reservations..

Went to eat at Kamayan d other day, cheap lang kapag pure Kamayan, 299.00 lang!

But catch nun ay dont ever ever order a bottomless ice tea, nilalagyan nila ito ng isang maliit na useless stuff toy tapos they will charge u a freaking 164.00 for it!! %$&$$%*$*$(*% :grr: :grr: :grr:

Hinde ako nakatiis, dalawang beses ko pang tinanong kung magkano yung Ice Tea!!

$&$*^&%)&^*%&!!

Went to eat at Kamayan d other day, cheap lang kapag pure Kamayan, 299.00 lang!

But catch nun ay dont ever ever order a bottomless ice tea, nilalagyan nila ito ng isang maliit na useless stuff toy tapos they will charge u a freaking 164.00 for it!!  %$&$$%*$*$(*%  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

Hinde ako nakatiis, dalawang beses ko pang tinanong kung magkano yung Ice Tea!!

$&$*^&%)&^*%&!!

you can reject the stuffed toy. the bottomless iced tea is around 65 lang ata. the first time we ate here, medyo nadale rin kami nung gimik nilang yan. kahit nga naibigay na yung bill sa inyo pwede mo pang patanggal yun eh.

• 1 month later...

so far pinakagusto ko yung Circles din sa Makati Shang.

Sobrang sinulit ko yun! hehe! be prepared to spend though.

I've tried Jeepney Cafe in Intercon. Ok naman yung lunch buffet.

I was satisfied.

Dad's in Glorietta is also ok. Nice selection of dishes, kaso i somehow feel

hindi na ganun kaganda quality. I don't know with the other branches.

For the price, Something Fishy is ok. Pero kung mas mamahal pa sa

P80 yun, ayoko na. Usually I only consume 2 platefulls dun.

I don't know why. Ayoko nung tocino nila.

I want to try:

Prince Albert (Intercon)

Hot of d Grill (Manila Penn) tas Chocolate Buffet after. :thumbsupsmiley:

Brazil Brazil

<add restaurant here> hehe!

Guest temperamental
Sa DADS sa Gloryets

Kamayan Saisaki Cross-over  @ 450 per head

I had

7 Shrip Tempura pcs

3 slices of Roast Beef

1 slice of Turkey

6 Pcs of Chopped Lechon

1 pc California Maki

1 pc breaded salami

Rice

Cake slices and 3 scoops of ice cream

i always end up paying more because takaw tikim kami parati sa mga maki :lol: pero okay lang parang binayaran mo lang yung little stuffed toy na nakayakap sa mango juice ko :lol: