The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

I like Saisaki because of the tempura. But when i visited that resto last month, I had to ask the waiter where the tempura was before they send me a plate full of tempura. My friend was charged more just because her son accidentally dropped a spoon.

kinda weird to be charged for a dropped spoon...... unless nabasag yun spoon.

Its been awhile since I've been to saisaki, but past visits doesn't seem to indicate an increase in customer's consumption of tempura. I mean there usually is adequate servings. Although I dont usually go for the tempura..... its the almost unlimited sushi and sashimi. hehehehehe

cguro na bad timing lang sa tempura.

Edited by asmodeus
was told by saisaki chef that public clamor has led them not to cut and stretch the shrimp for tempura but fry the shrimp as a whole.

but isn't that what it should be done originally???? I mean fry the shrimp whole? I didn't know they cut and stretch it. hmmmmm guess I will have to look at the kitchen glass window more often.

I haven't had the chance to try ALL the "Eat All You Can" restos here in the Metro, but presently, of those I've tried, I think Mandarin Oriental's PASEO UNO is on top of the charts.

• 2 months later...