The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

SPIRALS ng sofitel hotel is the best, bar none! kahit yung breakfast buffet lang nila, tha BOMB na (try the stir-fry noodles at the chinese section pag may nakita kang nagsa-sangkutsa ng bagong batch). :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

BRAZIL BRAZIL naman is for the carnivorous kind. Kung mahilig ka sa karne, this is the place na magpapapurga sayo. Next on my list. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

ALBA's just for the paella and the callos. Everything here is finely done, almost perfect, pero konti putahe since most Alba restaurants are small spaces cluttered with tables. :thumbsupsmiley:

Honorable mentions: Dads (as usual, pero I usually go there for the lechon and the yakitori section for the bacon-wrapped asparagus with cheese); Tranway, kasi naman saksakan ng mura na nito for an eat all you can place, and the steamed Kandule is Ãœber-good and reason enough to go.)

spirals of sofitel phil plaza ranks # 1 for me.

circles of makati shangrila is close 2nd.

the line-up of food at heritage hotel, mandarin and intercon are also good.

for cheap but good carnivorous line up, try brazil brazil.

Sa heritage buffet, you must try the roast duck. Taena, parang taba at balat lang halos. Cardiac arrest on a platito. Also, the sushi there is good.

This is hard, but try avoiding the seafood pile (oysters and mussels). I landed in the hospital the following day with effin food poisoning. Had to stay there for 4 days. :thumbsdownsmiley:

SPIRALS pa rin ang the best!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: