The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

Saisaki ATC is still OK. Para makabawi stick to tempura, salmon sashimi ang angus beef.

Circles at Makati Shangri-la is one of the best, though pricey. Layout is good, food is superb - sashimi, oysters, curacha, prime beef, roast lamb, etc. Make sure you skip the preceding meal to allow more space :-)

Triple V at Ayala,Glorietta is quite great

During weekends its hard to find a table though, sulit nga ung tempura nila and some of their japanese food items.

Ok naman ung lechon nila and ung ibang sangkap

Problem lang with the Japanese is I dunno bakit dati meron silang Beef Misono pero ngayon ata parang wala na, or I just dont see.

Kasi parang skewers nalang ang meron,

baka naluluge sila dahil dun dati :lol:

Overall,

If u want great japanese try Tempura Misono at The New Hyatt sa malapit sa heritage hotel, superb for around 700 bucks estimate you cant go wrong, superb service too, if ur a frequent customer, sometimes ur server will even give u special condiments and pwede kapa magpagawa ng mga wala sa buffet.

The japanese Buffet at The Hyatt is 9/10 !!

Very clean too!

Here are some images of the Tempura Misono restaurant

http://www.southtravels.com/asia/philippines/hyattregencyhotel/gifs/restaurant.jpg

Also, who can forget about the buffet at Sharngila Makati;

they changed their name now to circles pero same great food.

Lalo na pag breakfast, may steak and japanese viands pa! Medyo mahal nga lang

Shangri- La I think is the only hotel I know of that serves Japanese food during breakfast..

Edited by kUrTsKY

I'd like to add too that Cafe Al Fresco at The Hyatt serves superb breakfast too, great service.

My only comment is that they rarely serve filipino dishes like tapa ,longanizza etc during breakfast;

maybe because they catre to foreign guests primarily.

But if u get a membership card at the hotel,great discounts await you!

:boo:

Edited by kUrTsKY

OJ's sa eastwood pa rin ang favorite ko among the low end breakfast buffets... sulit sobra.. 135 lang may kasama nang iced tea or lemonade... and the good thing is walang RVAT.

And to add to that, meron pa silang lunch and dinner na mongolian buffet. Mas maraming sahog d2 compared to Mongolian Quickstop. 200php lang. sobrang sulit.

Parang gusto ko na ngang magapply sa libis para pwdeng araw arawin :boo:

I've tried at the Seven Corners Restaurant at the new Crowne Plaza Hotel. sulit talga. all type of foods, Filipino, Japanese, Indian. Pati desserts nila, they have this Ice Cream teppanyaki ang can be dipped at a chocolate fountain.

For breakfast, I really like the breakfast buffet of the Westin Philippine Plaza. Guaranteed, di ka na kakain maghapon pagkatapos mong kumain dito. sulit un bacon, an laki at konti lang ang taba.

philippine plaza sumali na rin sa mix...

"spiral" ang pangalan ng buffet spread nila (kalaban ng circles?! hehehe) ganun din ang offer nila, multi-station buffet. di ko pa nasusubukan, pero sana mas-ok siya kaysa doon sa buffet nila dati sa poolside....

'ika nga ng mga ibang posters dito, lalo na sa mga 'adult only' threads: "dude, penge naman ng fr diyan!" hehehehe

Had lunch at HEAT Edsa Shangrila last week.

Buffet costs P950++, as with the other hotels, they have their version of food stations (noodles, risotto, japanese, pan-grilled, appetizers, desserts, etc.).

Had a great time! Since I'm a carnivore...I had several refill of their lamb chop, roast beef and pan grilled tenderloin.

For dessert, they also have ice cream teppanyaki, chocolate fountain and a crepe station.

Just like paseo uno, seven corners and circles. Heat is worth the price.

Cheers.

we're going to Mactan Cebu this april.  Any suggestions on good buffet places (seafoods sana) in mactan island restaurants and resorts. Yung reasonable lang, wag naman shangrila o plantation bay, very expensive yata doon.

thanks

been to cebu last november pero di masyado sa mactan. but if ur going to pass cebu city sa osmena goin to the circle, theres a resto there called joven's grill. astig ang buffet! lamon all you can at 200 bucks! sulit di ba? ah drink all you can na rin pala yun. nice.

philippine plaza sumali na rin sa mix...

"spiral" ang pangalan ng buffet spread nila (kalaban ng circles?! hehehe) ganun din ang offer nila, multi-station buffet. di ko pa nasusubukan, pero sana mas-ok siya kaysa doon sa buffet nila dati sa poolside....

'ika nga ng mga ibang posters dito, lalo na sa mga 'adult only' threads: "dude, penge naman ng fr diyan!" hehehehe

i heard they had a free buffet dinner for regular guests last week. a friend brought along all his bodyguards and driver.

Hmmm pricey rin pala

Though authentic ung setup niya for a Brazilian buffet ..... As my Sister described when she was in Recife, Brazil ..... They were served with meats, sausages and fowl on SWORDS ......

brazil brazil in metrowalk weve tried. um. around 700 per. churasco baby yeah! make sure you get the sausages. tangna sarap.

been to cebu last november pero di masyado sa mactan. but if ur going to pass cebu city sa osmena goin to the circle, theres a resto there called joven's grill. astig ang buffet! lamon all you can at 200 bucks! sulit di ba? ah drink all you can na rin pala yun. nice.

i HEARD the buffet daw sa white sands resort is okay and priced reasonable. Any one can confirm this? or anybody can tell which is the most reasonable lunch and dinner place in Mactan?

thanks