The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

a good place for buffet will be the coffee shop of the heritage hotel.  they have a good line up of food.  u may go there either lunch or dinner.  the only downside i think is... its not that cheap.  its around P800 per person.  oops, before u give a violent reaction... MAN, ITS WORTH EVERY PESO!!!

(ps:  to the thread owner, i edited the title of the thread a bit.  hope u dont mind.  thanks.  - c3)

Well the best place for buffets is Vegas. I mean everywhere you turn there's buffet this and buffet that. The cheapest is $2.95 and the most expensive I saw is $80. But the best one I've tried is the one in Mandalay Bay, it's around $40 excluding tip but I'm telling you fellas they got everything. From lobsters to snow crabs, tiger prawns, prime rib, pastas, pizza, 10 kinds of cheesecake. From american to european to asian. by the way, this comes with champagne too.

ok naman chinabest in banaue.. but para maka bawi.. i usually concentrate more on finishing their shimps in their shrimp salad..

that's a very common case with many people in buffets, finishing off the more expensive ingredients but sometimes winding up spending more in medical bills. these more expensive ingredients like shrimp, crab, beef are usually the ones that are loaded with cholesterol, uric acid and the like.i suggest this frame of mind. think of how much you will spend if you order all the dishes you want to try. that way, you end up eating excessively only the dishes you really enjoy without suffering from any illness afterwards.

may balita na ba kung ok ang buffet sa 7 corners sa crowne?  sir atong?

not so good, circle pa din mas ok.

funny incident, my two nephews and me were eating there, they were aged 8 & 9...so kids pa yan dapat dba? tinanong ko kung kids price ba b4 we started...sabay pagdating ng bill, chinarge ako ng full price...sabay ang hirit: "sir, ang lakas kumain!. "

never goin back there again, i'd rather spend my money in circle.

not so good, circle pa din mas ok.

funny incident, my two nephews and me were eating there, they were aged 8 & 9...so kids pa yan dapat dba? tinanong ko kung kids price ba b4 we started...sabay pagdating ng bill, chinarge ako ng full price...sabay ang hirit: "sir, ang lakas kumain!. "

never goin back there again, i'd rather spend my money in circle.

i wouldve refused to pay the full amount if that was the case. that's totally b.s. you can report that to the management. that waiter should be banned from the hospitality industry. either they under the infamous cheap gokongwei management or their waiters are unqualified. you never tell that kind of thing to a guest.

i was told they have an ongoing promo this july for 950 lunch and 1050 dinner. buy 1 take 1 buffet. just dont know if this is managed by gokongwei clan. if it is, i doubt its quality.

Tang City Glorietta had a Chinese lunch and dinner buffet last summer: P295 + 10%, drinks not included. 14 dishes including roast duck. Quite a bargain.

They had transferred the buffet to the Robinson's Place branch starting June. Lunch only so far.

for 330 total bill, its cheap if the roast duck is of good quality. an order of roast duck topping rice will cost you nearly 100.

peking duck is now hard to find with the outbreak of avian flu but local ducks used for roasting are still available.

i wouldve refused to pay the full amount if that was the case.  that's totally b.s.  you can report that to the management.  that waiter should be banned from the hospitality industry.  either they under the infamous cheap gokongwei management or their waiters are unqualified.  you never tell that kind of thing to a guest. 

i was told they have an ongoing promo this july for 950 lunch and 1050 dinner. buy 1 take 1 buffet.  just dont know if this is managed by gokongwei clan.  if it is, i doubt its quality.

Hi Atong

We have having a lunch there next Thursday and YES its owned by Gokongwei Clan.Enjoy :P :lol: :evil:

Guest kikay168

circles ng shangrila. sarap! as in sarap. sulit talaga!!

bellagio hotel sa las vegas. wow grabe.. the best!! halos lahat ng klase meron. italian, chinese, japanese, american. wow talaga. un lang.. WOW!!

We went to Seafood Club in Greenbelt 3 last night at around 8 o'clock for their Eat-All-You-Can Buffet. They said we couldn't avail of the buffet as they were running low on food. Ala Carte na lang daw available. What the heck are they advertising the Buffet for? 8 o'clock pa lang at ubos na ang pagkain at hindi na magdadagdag?

We left and went some place else.

Never going back to this place again. Hope someone from Ayala gets to read this and reprimand this establishment.

We went to Seafood Club in Greenbelt 3 last night at around 8 o'clock for their Eat-All-You-Can Buffet.  They said we couldn't avail of the buffet as they were running low on food. Ala Carte na lang daw available.  What the heck are they advertising the Buffet for?  8 o'clock pa lang at ubos na ang pagkain at hindi na magdadagdag?

We left and went some place else.

Never going back to this place again.  Hope someone from Ayala gets to read this and reprimand this establishment.

Mandaraya talaga ang restaurant na yan. Went there before at ang liliit ng alimango na binigay sa amin. Before we ordered, I even asked the waiter kung anong size ng alimango meron sila, mga 500 gms daw ang usual weight. When I ordered the crab basket, ang liliit ng binigay puro kaha lang walang laman.

Tapos masyado pang maanghang ang pagkaluto when I told them na ayaw namin ng maanghang masyado.

Kanila rin yung Crustasia sa Rockwell. Palpak din, laging wala ang mga alimango. Napakamahal pa!

Kaya beware, kasi kanila rin yung The Red Crab, I'ved never been there pero pag ganun din ang quality ng food, huwag na lang. Puro press release lang pala ang mga restaurant na yan. Na-feature pa sa F ang Crustasia, pero hanggang tv lang pala.

The owners should correct this, baka kaha na lang ng alimango ang matira sa kanila.

Regarding the buffet in Greenbelt 3, palpak talaga yan, I've tried to avail of this pero laging wala na raw pagkain. Ang lakilaki pa ng kanilang sign sa labas na may buffet daw sila... Pero lagi namang "wala ng pagkain". Katawatawa yan, they start at around 6pm and end at 8pm for the buffet. Meron bang dinner buffet na ganun kaikli ang oras. Ano yan? dinner break! Huwag na lang silang magoffer ng buffet, ala-carte na lang all the way. Imagine, if you enter at 7pm. tira na lang ang kakainin mo.