What's The Last Book You've Read?

I'm currently on Chapter 35 of James Patterson's 5th Horseman, the 5th novel for the Women's Murder Club "starring" Lindsay Boxer. What I like about James Patterson's books is that they're so easy to read and the chapters are so short. :D

However, I wouldn't buy, borrow, nor read anything anymore that has the Alex Cross character in it. Too boring and predictable.

100 years of solitude by gabriel garcia marquez

ang bagal ko magbasa ng book na to..hehehe. minsan kasi nalilito ako sa characters dahil pare pareho ang names..howell..great read. napagisip ako. :lol:

gona read it again kasi wala pko bagong mabasa

Yup yup... I love Marquez too... sobrang descriptive and sobrang rich ang novel. Gusto ko sya sipain kasi one by one tepok mga Buendias...

nice book msbyuriful.  marquez's place in literature was cemented by this novel.  nakkalito nga lang kasi ang mga descendanrs were also named  like the forefathers ng aurelliano clan.  kaya nakakalito.

So many fans of Marquez! I like Salvador Dali so it follows I love Gabriel Marquez, I have this thing for surrealism.