What's The Last Book You've Read?

I've just finished White Death, a Kurt Austin series by Clive Cussler. It's about a mad scientist who experimented with different species of fish making them mutant in the process (kinda like a Frankenfish) in order to have fish monopoly all over the world. Very interesting although I've seen a movie like this in the Science Fiction Channel.

Edited by muffy69

currently reading "Sweethearts --The Builders, The Mob, and The Men" by Catherine Wismer

an interesting book which will appeal to those in the real estate business...most of the buildings are still flourishing in the heart of toronto and suburbs...and most of the contractors who built them and designed them are still alive and i've met a few :)

100 years of solitude by gabriel garcia marquez

ang bagal ko magbasa ng book na to..hehehe. minsan kasi nalilito ako sa characters dahil pare pareho ang names..howell..great read. napagisip ako. :lol:

gona read it again kasi wala pko bagong mabasa

Yup yup... I love Marquez too... sobrang descriptive and sobrang rich ang novel. Gusto ko sya sipain kasi one by one tepok mga Buendias...