What's The Last Book You've Read?

The main difference between animal emotions and human emotions is that animals don't have
mixed emotions
the way normal people do. Animals aren't ambivalent; they don't have
love-hate
relationships with each other or with people.

My current waiting-time book is Animals in Translation by Temple Grandin, subtitled Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behavior. Very interesting... Makes me think about what my cat is thinking or feeling when I scratch his neck or pull his tail...http://www.anikaos.com/0039-anime_kitties/anime_kitties-9809.gif

now, I am currently reading 4 books, depending on my mood:

THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH by Ken Follet

THE WEDDING by Julie Garwood

ELEVEN MINUTES by Paulo Coelho

NIGHT WORLD (TRILOGY) by L.J. Smith

or books din ni Nora Roberts and Elizabeth Lowell. I love how they express emotions, tipong in your face attitudes ng mga heroines nla.

In the few free moments available:

1. The Personal Memoirs of U.S. Grant (1886)

- by Ulysses S. Grant

Commander in Chief, Armies of the Union

President, United States of America

2. The Rough Riders (1910)

- by Theodore Roosevelt

Medal of Honor, Kettle Hill, Cuba

President, United States of America

Truth is stranger than fiction. The adventurous would know.

LC

have finished reading these books:

I didn't know there was a fellow Dresden files fan here. I love these books. I actually am up to date with the collection except for the short stories. Hard-boiled detective fiction with fantasy mixed in. my kind of book.

I didn't know there was a fellow Dresden files fan here. I love these books. I actually am up to date with the collection except for the short stories. Hard-boiled detective fiction with fantasy mixed in. my kind of book.

hey there! its a great series. i also have the short stories (mostly pdfs) - and theyre nice "fill-ins" in between releases. i also have the first of the two graphic novels that were released last year (i think).

great reads! the only thing i havent bought yet is the latest release called "changes" because it hasnt come out in paperback yet. i dont really like buying hardbound books.

i finished dead beat over the weekend actually. ive started reading this:

post-40936-12717950632.jpg

I haven't had much time lately to finish it. I'm currently on page 300 something. Almost halfway. laugh.gif

I wish I can finish the book, so I can watch the movie already. (or read the second installment)

I finished the three books - The girl with the Dragon Tatoo , The girl who played with Fire, The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest .

Fantastic Trilogy ....

Where do I find the Movie for The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo ?

I finished the three books - The girl with the Dragon Tatoo , The girl who played with Fire, The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest .

Fantastic Trilogy ....

Where do I find the Movie for The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo ?

I just googled for a torrent sir. smile.gif