Favorite Pants?

ladyboy

cheap mondays

http://www.fashionologie.com/photos/skinny_jeans/cheapmon.jpg

try these .. theyre cheaper than TR's by half .. and better imo.. most skaters i know swear by these

brand is cheap mondays?

not sure if they're available here in pinas.

skinny jeans doesn't look good on me. i'll still go for the straight cut or bootleg/flare type.

skinny jeans doesn't look good on me. i'll still go for the straight cut or bootleg/flare type.

Someone gave me my first pair of skinny jeans yesterday...

I havent worn `em yet... she says they look good on me.

Jury's still out on that one ... I find them too tight :lol: I guess they are supposed to be tight...

cheap mondays

http://www.fashionologie.com/photos/skinny_jeans/cheapmon.jpg

try these .. theyre cheaper than TR's by half .. and better imo.. most skaters i know swear by these

they look like Nudies...i like Nudie better...fitting is good and not too over tight...

My cousin gave me a Fiorucci back in college from her trip. Does Fiorucci still exist?

It fitted me well and flattered my butt and thighs. My GF at the time liked me in it paired with just a muscle hugging hanes t-shirt. My sister though kept telling me that Fiorucci is a girl-brand... Anyway, it never looked girlish on me.

BTW: Nice pants, transcience :flowers:. Looks pretty sophisticated and feminine in it's simplicity.