PISCES People Unite

oh, beautiful, sis marilen. i love all the pics u posted here. it's up close encounter with the underwater beauties. i know u love doing it. it's a nice feeling, right? with these beauties surrounding u, u may forget everything above the water.

i remember when we went to florida aquarium. i can't hold back my excitement. i was awed by the beauty of underwater species.

sis, maliit lang na aquarium ung linagyan kay RedSun. it's just a ten gallon aquarium pero nag-iisa siya kasi nga fighting fish. matagal pala ung life span nito. it may live for more than 2 yrs.

tama ka sis sarap ng feeling pag andun ka. bukod sa parang nasa loob ka ng higanteng aquarium, yung lahat ng worries or problema mo lahat nawawala pansamantala. and sarap din nung sasalubungin ka ng sandamakmak na iba't ibang klaseng fishda :D

yan pa isa sa mahirap mag-alaga ng pet :( ung alam mo kung hanggang ilan taon lang sya :( :cry:

during the rehearsal of the musikong kawayan in concert. we danced live to their music. 'am

a part of d philippine performing arts.

during the asiafest 2004. we represent the philippines here.

'am 2nd fr d left

during a performance at d sampaguita ball,

with musikong kawayan.

huwow ang lufet :thumbsupsmiley:

galeng naman sister :)

Edited by marilen

Our countrymen have a lot to be proud of, especially those who've made their mark abroad. It's kind of ironic that, more often than not, we're only able to maximize our potential once we're based overseas. It's heartening to hear that you treasure your identity as Filipinos, even when the American way of life is very enticing. Being integrated into the system has a strong impact, especially among the younger generations of Fil-Ams.

i agree, bro! the likes of lea salonga. she was not that famous in our country when she was there but she did great in miss saigon as kim. at least, she's now being recognized as an accomplished one.

we had another performance pala last saturday at orlando barrio fiesta. ganito dito, nagtutulungan. pag kailangan ung group mo na magperform, we are always there.

ung musikong kawayan, the pride of tampa bay is one of a kind. the musical director is a graduate of UP college of music. they were given a standing ovation last saturday.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/RedSunflowR/PB/orlando.jpg

we danced live the music of musikong kawayan

Edited by SunflowR

Beautiful pic, SunflowR! May our Filipino heritage live on for many generations of FilAms. More power to all of you! :cool:

feb 19 jason_lee

feb 20 lllklllolllblllelll

feb 21 Manticore, Joel, Warhammer

feb 22 mental_boi, spot

feb 23

feb 24 Raine, enki

feb 25 sweetpsyche, SunflowR, J888Cool

feb 26 jason bourne

feb 27 Marilen, freeboracaytrip

feb 28 Shizuka, xuaeenr, PrettyboyPOPOY

feb 29 freezer

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3 TipsyBoi, dixiewhiskey

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7 missmanners

mar 8 mistaj, pogs109, master t.d.(Jethro)

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google, sidlopez_x, maldita

mar 13 George Estregan Lives

mar 14 purple_ink, pajamazzon, arkitekto

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17, Sgt. KaMoTe

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

Welcome back, dixiewhiskey! Care to add yours, phagers? heheheh. 5 slots are a-waiting!

This week September 26 through October 2

Your joint financial affairs seem to be working out fabulously. That is, as long as you haven't been using up all your credit. Keep a disciplined focus even though you have more leeway than you really need. It is as though the universe is giving you a piece of rope and wondering if you are foolish enough to hang yourself with it, or clever enough to use it to reel in good fortune. As long as you are aware of what is going out and coming in and are in control, then you are doing fine.

hehehe! bro manticore. how i wish 'am peter pan. anyway, age is just a number. i don't know how to count. ahayyyyyyy!

just enjoy life to the fullest.

The moment is all we've got. Age is a number that defines how much time has elapsed in our lifetime (and the meter doesn't stop until it breaks. heheheh.) I'm having a ball. Hope you are, too, SunflowR!

hi there, bro manticore! how's ur ball? is it football, hockey, basketball, baseball? :D kidding!! :P

have to log at this time since our pc crashed. it's ok now except for some softwares which haven't been yet uploaded.

u know martin nievera? he had a concert here last friday. haven't watched it but it's a superb performance daw. many pinoys were there. gary v will be here this nov. 4. i'll be there. i have a ticket now.

kumusta na mga pisces people.

This week October 10 through October 16

Mars is retrograde in your communication zone, which is encouraging you to look over your marketing and advertising spiel and see how well it is performing. It is also helping you to focus on your office administration system. You have the chance to clear out any clutter, and to think about updating your computer before you undertake the next big project. If your old one is not up to scratch you might use this time to research what is on the market. You may also find yourself involved with work that you had considered finished.

hi there, bro manticore! how's ur ball? is it football, hockey, basketball, baseball?  :D  kidding!!  :P

have to log at this time since our pc crashed. it's ok now except for some softwares which haven't been yet uploaded.

u know martin nievera? he had a concert here last friday. haven't watched it but it's a superb performance daw. many pinoys were there. gary v will be here this nov. 4. i'll be there. i have a ticket now.

kumusta na mga pisces people.

My ball? Bowling, of course. heheheh. Good thing your PC's up and running again. Martin Nievera and Gary Valenciano are two male performers/recording artists who reached the peak of their popularity sometime between the 80's and 90's. Martin's forte are ballads, while Gary V is best known for his song-and-dance routine (along the lines of Michael Jackson, although with his own patented moves. heheheh.) You'll enjoy the concert, as Gary V's a versatile performer. G'day, SunflowR!

oh, really, bro manticore? 'am beginning to love bowling, too. every wednesday here, 'am at d bowling lane watching my friends play. they have a league. 'am not joining. mahina ako. hehehe. just that, i need to practise more. i'll check my pics. i'll post them here.

'am excited na. wish it's nov. 4 na for the concert of gary v. if i have a chance, i'll pose with him for some pics.

eh, bro, u love hockey, too?

Edited by SunflowR

gandang umaga mga kapwa fishda

sencia na now lang nakapost ulit hehehe.

hello bro manticore :)

hello sis sunflower huwow pati bowling hehehe naku kinakarir ko yan dati. sarap magbowling lalo na kung ang kalaro mo ay ang mtc strikers hehehe kaso ngayon di ako nakakapaglaro at medyo yung free time ko ay napupunta sa scuba diving hehehe. miss ko na magbowling hehehe laro tayo pag uwi mo ha :)

oh, really, bro manticore? 'am beginning to love bowling, too. every wednesday here, 'am at d bowling lane watching my friends play. they have a league. 'am not joining. mahina ako. hehehe. just that, i need to practise more. i'll check my pics. i'll post them here.

'am excited na. wish it's nov. 4 na for the concert of gary v. if i have a chance, i'll pose with him for some pics.

eh, bro, u love hockey, too?

I enjoy bowling a lot, but I'm no contender. heheheh. I just enjoy the feeling of getting a strike once in awhile (and that's rare, indeed!) I've been told by more experienced players to take up lessons, but one other thing I love about this game is that you can do it your own way. Look forward to the pics, SunflowR!

Nov. 4 is just around the corner. Hope you get to pose with Mr. Pure Energy, too. :thumbsupsmiley:

Not too many hockey courts, I'm afraid, so this sport is still in its infancy here. Haven't tried it, though. You play?

hello sis sunflower  huwow pati bowling hehehe naku kinakarir ko yan dati. sarap magbowling lalo na kung ang kalaro mo ay ang mtc strikers hehehe kaso ngayon di ako nakakapaglaro at medyo yung free time ko ay napupunta sa scuba diving hehehe. miss ko na magbowling hehehe laro tayo pag uwi mo ha :)

Hmmm. Is bowling another thing Pisceans have in common? I wonder. Haven't tried diving, but I'm sure it's something I'd enjoy, as well, Marilen. G'day to you, Sis!

eh, bro manticore, lapit na nga ung nov. 4. how i wish i can get near mr. pure energy. babantayan ko siya.

eh, it's ok if ask u where's ur location?

i don't play hockey. 'am just a fan. :) the other year, tampa bay lightning won the stanley cup. after resting for a year, hockey is back. on friday, we'll watch live the lightning vs. ottawa senators here in our place in st pete times forum. 'am a fan of khabibulin but he is not playing with the lightning now. so, i think i'll cheer for grahame instead, the goulie.

hello sis sunflower  huwow pati bowling hehehe naku kinakarir ko yan dati. sarap magbowling lalo na kung ang kalaro mo ay ang mtc strikers hehehe kaso ngayon di ako nakakapaglaro at medyo yung free time ko ay napupunta sa scuba diving hehehe. miss ko na magbowling hehehe laro tayo pag uwi mo ha :)

sis marilen!!! missed u here. buti na lang at andito ka uli. nagpapasalamat rin ako kay bro manticore kahit papaano nakapag post at di natutulog ung room na ito.

wowowow! strikers ka pala. ako, kailangan ko pa ng maraming bigas. sige, laro tayo pag-uwi ko dyan. turuan mo ako maka turkey ha? hehehe!