PISCES People Unite

This week August 8 through August 14

The Sun opposes Neptune on Monday, which may cause some confusion in matters on the job or associated with your health. It is a passing phase, so there's nothing too much to worry about. Venus squares Pluto on Wednesday, which may bring a partnership issue to your attention, especially if it is associated with your career. Perhaps there is some jealousy or a few misgivings about what you do for a living - try and sort it out peacefully. Saturday is certainly one day when you don't want to get into an argument as Mercury squares effervescent Mars.

yeheyyy! 5 more slots, bro manticore. hehehe! we are ready for 2006.

nice to be back. kumusta kapuwa ko pisceans?

para sa inyo...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/RedSunflowR/emoticons/flower.gif

Been wondering where you've been, SunflowR. Yup. I think we'll finally complete our Piscean calendar by 2010. heheheh. Welcome back, fellow fish!

thanks, bro manticore. just had my vacation. 'am back once again.  :*

to prove that 'am a piscean, i have a fish pet, a male betta. i named him RedSun.

here he is....

Nice fish (and pic), SunflowR! Had a Black Moly once. Our household help tried to clean the fishbowl with soapwater, but failed to rinse it thoroughly. Our fish died. Smelled clean, though. heheheh.

Edited by Manticore

ty 2, bro manticore. cute no? i fed him once a day and add dechlorinated water to the aquarium every week. he is alone coz dat 's how to take care of a betta. they are siamese fighting fish. they should be separated.

u made a grave of ur moly? hehehe! kidding... :blush:

i had three guramis before. they lived for over a year. but they died one by one. i shed three tears for each of them. :)

it's hard to part with something that touched my heart even if it's only a fish.

Edited by SunflowR
ty 2, bro manticore...

...it's hard to part with something that touched my heart even if it's only a fish.

Lonesome fish? Hmmm. I believe I can relate with your pet. heheheh.

We gave our fish a Viking funeral sans the fire. Otherwise, it would've ended up as dinner. :sick: heheheh.

Funny how endearing fish can be as pets, eh? Staring at the fishbowl never failed to calm my nerves.

Edited by Manticore

hmmmm..ganyan naman ung mga pisces. they love company, yes, but they are better off alone. quite shy in other way. me, 'am cam shy nga. just love to be behind d cam, always a support. 'am afraid as a front liner.

ung viking funeral ng fish mo, u had a sword? hehehe! baka naman sarap noon maging sushi. nyaaaaa!

hmmmm..ganyan naman ung mga pisces. they love company, yes, but they are better off alone. quite shy in other way. me, 'am cam shy nga. just love to be behind d cam, always a support. 'am afraid as a front liner.

ung viking funeral ng fish mo, u had a sword? hehehe! baka naman sarap noon maging sushi. nyaaaaa!

Glad to hear the lonesome gene isn't exclusive to me. heheheh. Moly sushi? More like Moly dilis. heheheh.

sorry if my posting is a bit late. just taking my time.

yeah! 'am sure u love nature tripping, too. just like goin' to a park under many trees along the river. i love that. i love strolling on the beach, even if 'am alone. playing with the waves. i love fresh air and freedommmm!

ai! sarap ng dilis esp when it's spicy. hehehe!

This week August 22 through August 28

An event out of the blue may prove to be just the tonic you need to feel good about life again. The Sun moves into Virgo and the partnership zone. This will encourage you to be more accommodating and to think of others as well as meeting your own needs as they arise. Teamwork will work wonders and give you that extra support you need. Venus and Jupiter continue to move through Libra, which is going to bring more of that wonderful atmosphere to your workplace and daily routine

u are, bro? what's ur interests? i guess, pisces have that artistic minds and ways.

i love haiku poetry and 'am writing some of them. actually, my haiku poems are already published in a book. 'am one of the contributors. 'am a dancer, too, a folkdancer. i love our culture. sample? d next time i post here. :)

This week August 8 through August 14

The Sun opposes Neptune on Monday, which may cause some confusion in matters on the job or associated with your health. It is a passing phase, so there's nothing too much to worry about. Venus squares Pluto on Wednesday, which may bring a partnership issue to your attention, especially if it is associated with your career. Perhaps there is some jealousy or a few misgivings about what you do for a living - try and sort it out peacefully. Saturday is certainly one day when you don't want to get into an argument as Mercury squares effervescent Mars.

u are, bro? what's ur interests? i guess, pisces have that artistic minds and ways.

i love haiku poetry and 'am writing some of them. actually, my haiku poems are already published in a book. 'am one of the contributors.  'am a dancer, too, a folkdancer.  i love our culture. sample? d next time i post here.  :)

I recently discovered that I have a thing for rhyming, but that's nothing compared to real poetry, though. All in the spirit of fun! heheheh. Look forward to it, SunflowR.

thanks, bro manticore. just had my vacation. 'am back once again.  :*

to prove that 'am a piscean, i have a fish pet, a male betta. i named him RedSun.

here he is....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/RedSunflowR/PB/RedSun.jpg

huwow ganda naman ng pet mo sis :thumbsupsmiley:

pangarap ko yan magkaron ng aquarium sa house kaso di daw pede kasi

panay na kami water sign dito sa house :cry: kaya hanggang tingin lang ako :cry:

share ko sa inyo itong mga underwater creatures na nakita ko last dive :D

taken @ bahura dive site anilao, batangas

moray eel

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/alyas/4th_bahura/P8300356.jpg

oh, beautiful, sis marilen. i love all the pics u posted here. it's up close encounter with the underwater beauties. i know u love doing it. it's a nice feeling, right? with these beauties surrounding u, u may forget everything above the water.

i remember when we went to florida aquarium. i can't hold back my excitement. i was awed by the beauty of underwater species.

sis, maliit lang na aquarium ung linagyan kay RedSun. it's just a ten gallon aquarium pero nag-iisa siya kasi nga fighting fish. matagal pala ung life span nito. it may live for more than 2 yrs.

I recently discovered that I have a thing for rhyming, but that's nothing compared to real poetry, though. All in the spirit of fun! heheheh. Look forward to it, SunflowR.

a sample of ur work, bro, pls? even it's for fun, it's still an achievement. big things come in small things. we are into nursery rhymes now but in our own dialect.

during the rehearsal of the musikong kawayan in concert. we danced live to their music. 'am

a part of d philippine performing arts.

http://www.geocities.com/edz_laurente/maria_clara.JPG

during the asiafest 2004. we represent the philippines here.

http://www.geocities.com/sunflowr33594/PB/Asia_Fest_2004.JPG

'am 2nd fr d left

http://www.geocities.com/edz_laurente/muslim_solo_.jpg

during a performance at d sampaguita ball,

with musikong kawayan.