• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Laptop/Notebook Owners

Is an ODD (Optical Disk Drive) still a must feature in your laptop of choice...?

I still look for it in laptops coz of drivers that come in optical disks, especially for new printers...

What's your take...?

today ODD is not an option, theres a wireless printers now (taf bit pricey than wired ones). and you can download the printer software from there support sites like epson or canon.

today ODD is not an option, theres a wireless printers now (tad bit pricey than wired ones). and you can download the printer software from there support sites like epson or canon.

Edited by dblo
  • 3 months later...

Meron ba kayo recommend stores na mura magbenta pero ayos ang after sales support?

Planning to buy Asus FX504 or X560 kasi eh. So far sa mga malls and online shops halos pare-parehas lang.

Pa-pm na lang mga mamsirs if bawal magendorse dito

I suggest you go to an Asus concept store.

Try mo sa SM North Edsa Annex, or sa SM Megamall. I'm an Asus laptop user for almost 10 years now. They make excellent laptops for a wide range of budget.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Like (+1) 1

Guys ano magandang laptop na good for gaming, office and videos.

Thanks

Good day sir.

Depends I guess on what your budget is. I'd like to think na you know your minimum specs na. I think Asus is a good brand when it comes to gaming and Predator based on what I've read and heard from those who have. It depends na lang siguro on how much are you willing to spend. There are some laptops in the 40-60k range that have 4gb graphics cards which may suit your needs. I have a semi (?) gaming laptop with 4gb graphics and 12gb of RAM. I just added an SSD to help things a bit for games, office and videos. Overall, I can play most games at a medium setting which is just right for me. Ayoko lang ipush yung battery too much since it wears it down. Lenovo sa akin. Asus, MSi and Dell have some gaming laptops and so does Acer but I think Asus is a good bet din naman. Defer na lang ako to those who know better than I do. Hope that helps.

48357183597_a6068c482f_b.jpg

ASUS STRIX II i7 8th gen 32 gb ram 1terrabyte ssd 1 terrabyte hd 2070 rtx

Nice rig sir!! How much for this monster?? Pretty too and like ko yung minimalist bezels.

• Like (+1) 1

Good day sir.

Depends I guess on what your budget is. I'd like to think na you know your minimum specs na. I think Asus is a good brand when it comes to gaming and Predator based on what I've read and heard from those who have. It depends na lang siguro on how much are you willing to spend. There are some laptops in the 40-60k range that have 4gb graphics cards which may suit your needs. I have a semi (?) gaming laptop with 4gb graphics and 12gb of RAM. I just added an SSD to help things a bit for games, office and videos. Overall, I can play most games at a medium setting which is just right for me. Ayoko lang ipush yung battery too much since it wears it down. Lenovo sa akin. Asus, MSi and Dell have some gaming laptops and so does Acer but I think Asus is a good bet din naman. Defer na lang ako to those who know better than I do. Hope that helps.

Nice rig sir!! How much for this monster?? Pretty too and like ko yung minimalist bezels.

120 k upgrade not included ,256 ssd 16gb ram stock

Planning to add an SSD to my MSI laptop, what's the best one rightnow? Thanks

For NVME:

Samsung 970 EVO - budget

Samsung 970 EVO Plus - a bit more costly from the EVO but also faster

Samsung 970 PRO - have money to spare

For SATA:

Samsung 860 QVO/EVO - budget

Samsung 860 PRO - have money to spare

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Really happy with the performance of MSI laptops. using MSI GS63VR stealth. ok sya for gaming dahil sa gtx 1060 na gamit nyang vid card.

My bad experience:

About 5 years ago, we bought a 'gaming' MSI laptop costing over 70k for one for my kids, motherboard died about 2 months after expiration of warranty, I was informed that the replacement of the mobo would cost over 40K. I bought a Dell laptop instead, and it is still ok.

Edited by khantan
  • 5 weeks later...

HP Spectre ... i5.... nasira agad.... kainis... mahal pa naman....

Be very wary of HP branded laptops/notebooks. Madali talaga silang masira (as confrimed by their service centers and other laptop repair outlets all over the world)

My wife once had an HP laptop napakamahal ng price tag, wala pang 2 years sira na. The one we use in my company right now are HP as well, there are multiple instances na sira agad yung laptop after 1 month (brand new ones).

I suggest you try Asus (my personal choice), or if for business purposes - Lenovo or Dell.