Chocolates! - FAVE BRANDS and why ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For practical reasons, I've grown to enjoy Goya chocolates.. They're locally produced but under a foreign company's supervision so it's pretty much good quality.. they have cookies and cream, dark chocolate, choco with rice crispies, the equivalent of choco coated raisins (Raisinets ba yun?), choco coated wafers, etc. They even have the equivalent of M & M's.. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Dati sinubukan kong gayahin si Richard Gutierrez sa pelikula niyang Let the Love Begin. Ginamit ko sa panliligaw ang Cadbury chocettes. Ang problema hindi umubra kay Angel Locsin yun sa pelikula kaya naging scripted din yung sa akin.

Mukhang napanood niya kung ano ang dapat mangyari. :s

• 7 months later...

I got lucky last year.

I was reading an article about the best chocolate in the world (based on annual review) of 2009 I think. It was Valrhona chocolates.

While in Amsterdam airport, on the way back home I noticed that there was a Valrhona kiosk in the airport. Of course I bought a small box with what the saleslady said were the best sellers (who turned out to be a Filipina)

And I confirm. Its really, really good.

Normally though I like chocolates with nuts. See's is very good at this, they're my regular, more accessible favorite

• 2 months later...