Chocolates! - FAVE BRANDS and why ...

Hmm, I finally went to Max Brenner's this afternoon for dessert after lunch.

Pagpasok mo pa lang sa place, the overwhelming smell of chocolates will assail your senses.

I took a seat near the window para kung sakaling mahilo ako.

Anyway, I ordered th Max Brenner's Splenda-based Chocolate Souffle Cake. It was the best according to the waiter, kaso you had to allow for 30 minutes because they bake it only when it is ordered.

Anyway, I also ordered Perrier to wash the cake down.

I also got some chocolates to give to some friends. Their chocolates are a bit pricy, actually very pricey. Pero masarap talaga.

The cake, when it arrived, was AWESOME! :wub:

Sobrang sarap, and surprisingly, dehin masyadong matamis. Just the right balance.

Mainit-init pa siya. Sa loob ng cake is a liquid chocolate. They also have chocolate syrup and some stuff with the dessert.

Super sarap, as in. :cool:

Anyway, I'm now a believer in this place. Max Brenner, Chocolate by the Bald Man. The best chocolate dessert place in the land. :boo:

Incidentally, all their male waiters are shaved bald. Which is good kasi balding na rin ako eh. :D

Fahfrd thats what i had too when i first went to Max... share kame ng 2 other friends ko cause the cutiepie bald waiter said it was a wee bit too much (since we also wanted to try the suckao)...

It was a slice of heaven on earth ... I swear!

The suckao was a novel experience but its really the souffle cake thats to die for there.

On a chocolate cake related note, you gotta try the Chocolate Dome Cake in Store Super (Greenbelt 3 near Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf)... its really really good... and also good to share cause its very rich and gooey!

Edited by WyldChik
Fahfrd thats what i had too when i first went to Max... share kame ng 2 other friends ko cause the cutiepie bald waiter said it was a wee bit too much (since we also wanted to try the suckao)...

It was a slice of heaven on earth ... I swear!

The suckao was a novel experience but its really the souffle cake thats to die for there.

On a chocolate cake related note, you gotta try the Chocolate Dome Cake in Store Super (Greenbelt 3 near Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf)... its really really good... and also good to share cause its very rich and gooey!

Hahaha!

Wyld, talaga? What a coincidence! :P

Baka naman pinagtatagpo na tayo nga tadhana niyan? :blush:

Hehehe...... :D

Pero, the Souffle Cake was indeed terrific and just enough for me. Hard to believe it took the three of you to finish it. Baka naman mahina kayo kumain? :)

Yup, I've tried the Choco Dome cake sa Super Store a few months back, and I agree na masarap nga siya.

Pero best talaga itong sa Max Brenner's. :cool:

By the way, mahilig ka ba sa mga balding men? :rolleyes:

Hehehe.....

Hahaha!

Wyld, talaga? What a coincidence! :P

Baka naman pinagtatagpo na tayo nga tadhana niyan? :blush:

Hehehe...... :D

Pero, the Souffle Cake was indeed terrific and just enough for me. Hard to believe it took the three of you to finish it. Baka naman mahina kayo kumain? :)

Yup, I've tried the Choco Dome cake sa Super Store a few months back, and I agree na masarap nga siya.

Pero best talaga itong sa Max Brenner's. :cool:

By the way, mahilig ka ba sa mga balding men? :rolleyes:

Hehehe.....

weeelllll kse nag order in kame ng choco drinks eh :P

i tried a choco drink w/ vodka...

you know what OT to but the hainanese chicken rice in store super is so good :P

masarap ang suckao sa max!

and yep i kinda find bald guys attractive ;)