Ilan Na Nging Bf/gf Nyo? Syota, Meron Din?

Ako, 7 or 8 ung serious GF's ko... tpos ung mga flings, mga 29 na cguro... maaga ako lumandi eh... first year high school pa lng ako, my gf na ko... and im only 21 now...

:headsetsmiley: guys, my name is nicole, i work here in a call center in ortigas, but i moved here in qc...id like to share something...a new system para s ating mga pinoy... give me a chance and ill prove you you can get any girl you want in a day!!! just by talking to her.... i know it sounds crazy, but you could call me here s sykes asia 7022124.im just an average guy but i get laid all the time.. d ako ngyayabang, i wanna share my skill. pinagaralan po ito for many years and im not the pioneer... so who's up??? it could also teach you to be more social and to lead your group.just contact me for a free feld demo... any place. d ako manloloko.i wanna post this, pero all i could do is reply.pls spread po s mga kakilala nyo n guys....Ill be making seminars soon so grab the opportunity...this is serious.anyone of you is a candidate as my wingman, after i teach you. Thanks :mtc:

I once had three at the same time, until they found out about each other.

One wanted to k*ll herself

The second one wanted to k*ll me

The third wanted to k*ll the two others & keep me for herself.

I ended up with none of them (serves me right).

Never again did I do such a foolish thing. I don't plan on a repeat or recommend it to others. It was a major pain in more ways than one can imagine!

:goatee: You're 100% correct dito bro... I do agree because karamihan sa mga kakilala ko na matagal ang pagiging magsyota eh di nagkatuluyan..

Ask mo na if kelan ka nya ilalagay sa magulo.....ah este tahimik.. :blush:

info lang para sa iyo.

Karamihan ng hindi nagkakatuluyan eh yung mga relationships na masyadong matagal, just like yours. so pag-isipan mo. If you want her for keeps so should act now or else....

• 2 months later...