Dear God,

I met this person..he became so special to me.I care about him.I can feel all the pain he's been through.I hope he can find happiness.I truly long for his happiness.And I just hope he would open his door for a new life.He's been living with his past and can't get over it.Please God help him get over his past.

dearest god.

its 930 pm. im going off for a drive.

help me find the answers i seek.

help me make the choices i must make.

light my path with your love that i may not falter.

help me consider not only myself

but all those who will be affected by my decisions and actions

remind me that my choices should not be the ones i want

but the ones that are right.

keep me safe.

guide my mind and my eyes.

keep my hands steady.

help me come back.

-k

Dearest Jesus,

Grant me the wisdom to undesrtand the things thats been going on around me.

Make me humble in thy feet's enemy .

Love me though I'm a sinner, same as to those who have sinned on me.

Protect me from thy beast that roams.

This I pray in the Name of the Father and Of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen!

i pray that i get the job offer i've been waiting for.

i pray that i make the right decision between that job and another equally attractive proposition.

i know i've been remiss in our relationship but i hope you will see the sincerity in my request and forgive me of my oversight.

thank you.

amen.

Bossing... 'lam ko na napaka-istupido ko... na sa tuwing may kailangan ako... saka lang ako lumalapit s'yo... 'lam mo na siguro ang rason kung bakit lumalapit na naman ako s'yo... napanghihinahan na naman ako ng loob... 'di ko makuha ang "break" na kailangan ko... tila nasayang lang ang panahon ko noong kolehiyo... dapat pala ay naging praktikal ako... 'di ko dapat sinunod ang tawag ng puso ko...

sana ay bigyan mo ako ng lakas ng loob para matupad ang mga plano ko sa buhay... isang klarong pag-iisip... at bukas na puso... amen...

ps... bakit ganun... tila nawawala na ang mga mababait na tao sa mundo... sarili na lang ang iniisip ng halos lahat...

Guest PK_pang_alis_kati

thank you lord for the love - that love you have been giving endlessly, the love that i have been receiving from people around me and the love you give me the power and opportunity to give.

I ask that you give me strength to do what's required of me ... at work, Toastmasters and other things I've gotten myself into.

I know you are there ... for me.

I can feel you.

Thank you for ALL the blessings and challenges.

Please watch over my family ... for we are scattered around the globe.

I pray for our country ... those sick, in despair, hungry, in pain and suffering.

Dear God...

I have my good days. I have my bad.

Thank you for giving me both.

The good days sustain me. The bad days remind me im human.

I know that I have this long and difficult trip ahead of me

Sustain me please.

Help me move forward... push me on when you feel im slipping back.

I have seen nowhere and nothing. I know that is not what I want.

Steer me towards somewhere and something.

The one that is meant for me.

Thank you,God. I leave it all in your hands.

-P

Father...

Humbly do I pray for a dear friend.

May you continue to guide her in the right direction...specially when the path is difficult.

May you continue to provide her a discerning mind...specially when the choices are tough.

May you continue to uplift her spirits...specially when faced with uncertainty.

May you continue to surround her with family and friends...specially at this time when she searches for the ONE.

Your will be done...

dear lord,

you know what my heart desires...

you what my mind been wanting everyday....

thank you for everything you have given me yesterday...

and thank you for everything that you will give me today...

thank you for my future that you have planned and designed for me..

lord, bless those who are travelling today... bless those who travels thru

sea, land, air... please bring them home safe to their families... bless them

to be safe all the time...

as we start for another beautiful day that you gave us, please forgive us your sins

GOD BLESS ALL PEOPLE OF MTC...

Dear God,

No, I have not forgotten how to pray to you. But with all the one million and one things I tell you it is hard to write them down.

Nothing for me today God, just a little relief from whatever grief for someone other than me. Keep this person believing, keep this person whole. Do not break this person.

I know you always listen to me, but this time, just this one time, grant me this little favor I ask. Thank you.

love,

-L-

Dear God,

Thank you for the gift you have sent my way.

A new friend.

Totally unexpected, made in the strangest of circumstances.

But a friend, nonetheless.

Keep my friend in your care at all times.

Shine your holy light on my friend, guide his path.

Give him strength and fortitude,

Wisdom and faith.

Thank you dearest God... for the blessing.

-P

Dear Father,

i came to mass early this morning. 7:05 am. it was raining pretty hard. the 5-minute walk to the church took longer. and we had to move fast as we were running late. you know how the priest is in our parish. so young and so loud. a group of parishioners coming late and he won't give them the time of day. talking about respect in other people's time and the lord's. oh, well. this morning we were 5 minutes late, along with a dozen more. and lo! father b didn't say a zip.

but he did pretty well with the seeds sermon. insightful. very. the best he has delivered since his assignment at our parish. i'd say better than the ones i heard at the greenbelt chapel in months.

i'm glad that your shepherds are getting better. with mass-goers like me, i think they should. but you see, with or without good homilies, your presence is always felt. and i thank you for your grace.

the seeds of faith you have entrusted won't wither and die. i pray.

amen.

y

Dear Father,

thank you for the miracle of faith. thank you, that despite the shortcomings of the people who comprise your church (priests, bishops, cardinals and archbishops) i still see you above them. i thank you that despite seemingly intelligent contentions about your existence and that of your church, i still have the seed of faith in me.

i thank you for keeping me strong despite tribulations. i thank you for loving me despite my weakness in the face of sin. my sins aren't few while my virtues are limited. and i'm grateful for the same grace you've given the likes of augustine. and magdalene.

y

sana po bigyan nyo po ako ng lakas ng loob para harapin lahat ng pagsubok na hinharap ko ngayon.maraming beses na pinaghihinaan ako..pero salamat po sa mga taong gingamit nyo para kahit papaano'y maibsan ang kalungkutan na nararamdaman ko ngayon.Wala man maituturing na tatay ang mga anak ko ngayon pero alam ko po hindi nyo po kami pababayaan.At naniniwala ako ng lahat ng ito'y may dahilan.Hindi ko man maintindihan sa ngayon kung ano ang nangyayari at kung bakit nangyayri ang mga ito sa akin alam kong darating ang araw na ang lahat ng ito'y malalampasan ko sa tulong nyo Ama. Sana po tulungan nyo din ang anak ko..Alam ko naapektuhan din sya kahit papaano at ngayon nga nanganganib pati buhay nya..Tulungan nyo po kami. Humihingin din ako ng tawad sa lahat ng kasalanan na nagawa ko.

Sa iyong ang papuri Ama. Sa ngalan ni Hesus.Amen

Guest simply_miss

Dear Heavenly Father,

I would like to lift up to you a friend who is celebrating his birthday today. I pray that he'll find true joy and happiness in his life and a motivation to live for tommorrow and take things one step at a time.

May he always find wisdom in you and feel your guidance in every step of the way. May your love be felt by him and his family everyday.

I also pray that he'll find the strength to face life's challenges everyday and be a head of the family.

All of these I asked, in Jesus Name..... Amen!

Aming Panginoon,

Salamat po sa lahat ng bagay na binigay nyo po sa amin. Alam ko po na hindi nyo po kami pababyaan sa lahat ng oras. Salamat po sa pamilya ko, sa asawa ko at mga anak na nagbbigay sa akin ng pag-asa sa araw2. Gabayan nyo po kmi sa lahat ng pagsubok at pagtanaw po sa isang umaga n puno ng pag asa at pananamalataya. Amen.