• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thank you for the relief you have provided for those who are in need, for those who are suffering and for those who only calls you in times of thier need. Thank you for letting us wake up each morning from the sleep that you have provided the night before, also thank you for the dream. Thank you for the the small change that you put in our pocket that we are not aware of, in order to feed our frail body. And best of all thank you for always being there each moment of our lives - may we be good, bad or ugly. Thank you lord God through Jesus Christ.

• 3 weeks later...

tol,

salamat at buhay pa ko ngayong bagong taon. kahit hindi ko kasama ang pamilya ko para salubungin ang bagong taon, masaya pa rin ako dahil may hanapbuhay akong pinagkakaabalahan na wala ang iba. salamat sa maraming pagkakataong binigay mo. salamat sa magagandang break sa buhay. salamat at hindi ka naging unfair sa kin. there are tiimes when i feel so down, but i know, i am responsible for it somehow.. i'm happy and im thankful

love you..

ps..

tsaka na yung part two ng prayer ah.. tawag ako ni TL eh. hehe!!

JC,

please continuously heal me.. mejo sablay pa din ako e. i still think of him, wenever i see megamall or starbucks or dumlao gym, naaalala ko pa din cya.. i wanna be completely healed JC. i dont want to use other people to move on, no, dat wont be fair to the guy and to me. i know im not yet ready to be in a relationship dats why im clinging to you. please help me...i know you have reasons and other plans for me thats why all of this happened to me and im leaving everything to you. im going down from my throne Lord. im lifting everything to you... take over my life Lord... i need you... ikaw lang... wala ng iba...

i love you...