• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Panginoon,

Salamat sa lahat ng tulong na patuloy Ninyong ibinibigay sa akin sa araw-araw. Kahit na hindi ako karapat-dapat sa Inyong mga pagpapala, nariyan pa rin Kayo. Hindi pa rin Kayo nagsasawa sa pagliligtas sa akin. Salamat po.

Salamat din po na hindi Ninyo ako pinabayaan sa taong ito kahit na gaano na kadilim ang daang tinatahak ko at ng aking pamilya. Namamangha na lamang ako sa pag-ayon ng mga pangyayari para sa ikabubuti ng lahat. Sana'y patuloy Ninyo akong gabayan at nang hindi na ako mawalay sa landas na Inyong itinakda para sa akin.

Salamat po sa lahat, at higit sa lahat, salamat at nakakaahon na ulit ang aking pamilya. Totoo po ang ipinangako Ninyo: Ang hinagpis ay maaring manatali ng isang gabi, ngunit ang umaga'y maghahatid ng ligaya.

Salamat. Salamat.

Harinawa,

M.

Another storm ... much stronger too. :(

May you spare those in its path ... protect them from harm, give them the alertness they need to help them survive or even decide what to do next in the short time they have ... dodging trees, unidentified flying objects, falling MERALCO poles ...

I pray that the strength of the winds lessen ... so there's not much damage to property, land and lives.

Rain is fine ... Metro Manila needs that to counter the shortage.

Please ... we've had enough destruction, death and despair.

I ask ... in your most holy name.

Am getting replies for the applications I sent recently ... may these prove to be your gift to me on/before Christmas.

May I include R.N and F's father ... who are both in some dire health condition. May you heal them from pain and provide for their financial situation. Embrace them with your love. Shower their family and loved ones with the strength to stand by them in their time of need.

May you also heal the wounds of those who suffered during Reming. Please provide those who survived with what they need.

Edited by barenaked

Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your promise of provision for our needs. Lord, deliver me from any concern or worry about what my kids will have for the day, for I know You will take care of us. Lord, give me the grace and faith I need to trust You to meet all of our needs. Forgive me when I have been wasteful or careless and help me to be a good steward over all that You have entrusted to me, especially my kids. Lord, may I be contented with a little or a lot. I lean on Your strength to overcome all situations I face, and I am confident that I shall have the victory in Christ's name. Amen.

Unfortunately, RN has lung cancer ... stage 3. I pray you give him the strength to continue fighting. May he be able to come to terms with what he has now. I pray that the people who are with him ... do tell him about this. He has the right to know what is happening to his body. So he can make the necessary preparations.

I pray for those who were in the path of the recent storm.

May you provide for them, what they need ... food, shelter, drinking water and faith/hope.

I ask ... that this be the last storm for the year. There's only so much these people can take.

Take care of my loved ones.